Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2012, 06:34 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,807,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
engage in the same thing
Given the opportunity I'd do a lot more....one can only hope

I'll invite him to POW for a bear hunt, when he gets past his 1-year probation and pays his fine..

Old 04-22-2012, 06:50 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,625,697 times
Having and/or holding disdain for any one person or group is a real energy zapper. I'd rather conserve what energy I do have for things like getting out of bed in the morning w/o breaking any body parts.

I don't even dislike my ex who leaves messages on my phone saying things like -- don't get too comfortable because in my family we don't just divorce our men -- we bury them.

She's a real sweetie and reminds me so much of Betty Broderick. Now I'm getting all verklempt again.

Old 04-22-2012, 06:54 PM

879 posts, read 1,730,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
Having and/or holding disdain for any one person or group is a real energy zapper. I'd rather conserve what energy I do have for things like getting out of bed in the morning w/o breaking any body parts.

I don't even dislike my ex who leaves messages on my phone saying things like -- don't get too comfortable because in my family we don't just divorce our men -- we bury them.

She's a real sweetie and reminds me so much of Betty Broderick. Now I'm getting all verklempt again.
A real sweetheart indeed!

Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM

1,084 posts, read 2,055,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post

Hey Red...you may want to save that phone message for posterity. Or evidence.

Last edited by blackzzz01; 04-22-2012 at 07:10 PM..

Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Given the opportunity I'd do a lot more....one can only hope

I'll invite him to POW for a bear hunt, when he gets past his 1-year probation and pays his fine..
Nothing wrong with that, Captain Crunch

Old 04-22-2012, 07:31 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,157,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Whats the problem, did I misspell something...?

nah....no one could possibly stoop to Ted's level...well perhaps ole Limbaugh and dirtbag Ann Coulter

Using Ted's exact words.... "we need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off "....lets do it.....Ted-Rush-Coulter would be a good start.
I think that you missed a few more words, Captain. He was referring to November in the next presidential elections. Not just a battlefield. In other words, vote them off.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:10 PM

455 posts, read 743,218 times
Howdy folks. Been awhile. Some things never change: NomadicBear is still a xenophobe (and a dunce), Met is still the voice of reason, Moose is still my personal hero, and SityData is still... uh, ruining everything. All good. Missing a few people which DE probably drove off in disgust. Liking this hogfamily fella also.

All I can say is, most of you (except Rance Glitch Met me and a couple of others) have ever encountered a bear let alone hunted one. The misinformation surrounding bears is so out of whack with reality as to be laughable... but I suppose it's entertaining in some way.

Anyway, good to read your posts again. I should be able now to toss my opinion in from time to time.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticState View Post
Howdy folks. Been awhile. Some things never change: NomadicBear is still a xenophobe (and a dunce), Met is still the voice of reason, Moose is still my personal hero, and SityData is still... uh, ruining everything. All good. Missing a few people which DE probably drove off in disgust. Liking this hogfamily fella also.

All I can say is, most of you (except Rance Glitch Met me and a couple of others) have ever encountered a bear let alone hunted one. The misinformation surrounding bears is so out of whack with reality as to be laughable... but I suppose it's entertaining in some way.

Anyway, good to read your posts again. I should be able now to toss my opinion in from time to time.
Welcome back, troll. Still in your head, am I? Get an education, it'll do wonders for you.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:26 PM

455 posts, read 743,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicBear View Post
Welcome back, troll. Still in your head, am I? Get an education, it'll do wonders for you.
Oh Herr Bear, must I remind you the last time you trifled w/me I merely used your own blather to cause great public humiliation? You are your own best troll.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/19308751-post39.html

Afterward you slithered away for several months to lick your wounds before posting again.

Now I'll avail myself of the blocking feature and have one less mosquito to swat in life.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticState View Post
Oh Herr Bear, must I remind you the last time you trifled w/me I merely used your own blather to cause great public humiliation? You are your own best troll.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/19308751-post39.html

Afterward, you (wisely) slithered away for several months to lick your wounds.

Now I'll avail myself of the blocking feature and have one less mosquito to swat in life.
Funny, I never disappeared for several months. Seems like an unhealthy obsession you have with me. I don't know the first thing about you, except that giant ugly mug you posted of yourself. Maybe this time you'll actually put me on ignore rather than threaten to.

PS- I'm actually quite fond of a lot of those prior comments. Thanks for reminding me, troll!

PPS- Ignore is for cowards. While I may not like or agree with many comments/commenters, I'm always willing to read in the off chance there's something interesting to be gleaned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska