Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 PM

21,274 posts, read 6,349,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
Lord, I'm not looking fer trouble with You. I know I have promised not to do the thingy with the words. But the devil be pullin out his Ace's and I gotta play this hand. 'Sides Lord, I saw em askin bout a song for the Lonesomewhatevertheheck,

High ho, high ho, High ho it’s off to the North we go!
We’re like three blind mice, from the city so nice, they had to name it twice.
High ho, high ho, High ho C’mon I say let’s go! I’ve got the snares to trap our bears; it’s off to the north we’ll go.
High ho, high ho, High ho get off yer butts lets go, I’ve got some guns we’ll have our funs, it’s up to the North we’ll go!

We’re like three blind mice
From the city so nice
They had to name it TWICE!

Chorus…………

In Alaska they say, where it’s dark most the day
A city boy acts a fool, he forgets the fact
that like a gnat, he’s only one swat away

Chorus,,,,,,

The Reaper they say, is never far away, when a lad from the city goes missing
It’s Natures way, to save the day, from an idiot like Lonesomedhingy

High ho, high ho, High ho it’s off to the North we go!
We’re like three blind mice, from the city so nice, they had to name it twice.
High ho, high ho, High ho C’mon I say let’s go! I’ve got the snares to trap our bears; it’s off to the north we’ll go.
High ho, high ho, High ho get off yer butts lets go, I’ve got some guns we’ll have our funs, it’s up to the North we’ll go!

Lord, I know and I do apologize. But these here folks was a lookin fer a tune and although it ain't all that good, its what I had at the moment.
Even the Lord needs a good laugh every so often. (S)He's gotten plenty here!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 PM

I'm going to try to get a good night sleep to conserve my energy. Maybe, Lone Traveler will invite me (God forbid) to join him and his mates in all of their activities. Everyone have a good sleep and try not to have any nightmares.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,855,137 times
Yah right - weird those rabid penguin gies go????

Old 08-27-2008, 08:52 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,863,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lone traveler View Post
what are you talking about
I would love to know the number of times that phrase has been said after somebody reads one LT's posts.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
I would love to know the number of times that phrase has been said after somebody reads one LT's posts.
Is there a number that high?? He hasn't posted in awhile, maybe he's lost somewhere.

Old 08-27-2008, 12:09 PM

3,724 posts, read 9,326,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Is there a number that high?? He hasn't posted in awhile, maybe he's lost somewhere.
What's the next one up from google?

He's probably 90 degrees off from real space, or maybe he got lost in a tesseract that suddenly folded itself up on him.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:19 PM

186 posts, read 409,783 times
yeah i havent posted in awhile because i have been so busy with the grind and bang of NYC my mondo clients want bagels, catering, olive oil and a bisquit or too...basically you get the point...this trip is gonna cost around 10g's not mentioning the money

me and me mates we are landing secretly now near Larsen bay on kodiak island ...we decided instead of building a studry cabin we are gonna build a tree fort sort of hut we figure its smarter to do that incase bears come at night and try to eat me mates or even me....some say i smell like vinegar on a daily bases so me thinks i have a repllant so to say

we got the best idea for trailed bears trying to hide or out smart us...we literally bought a Gallon's worth of bear urine (comes in alot of smaller bottles) and we are gonna drench ourselves in pee so the bears either thinks we are a female or they dont smell us at all, as soon as the get close we shoot...

me mates will be using Remingtons while im seriously debating a bow and arrow/crossbow....to mix it up alittle...plus i want to post pics to all me fellow CD posters showing im a hot shot on the range

we realized lugging equipment may be hard all by ourselves so we plan on stealing a calf/cow/billy goat from a local farmer and strapping all our gear on the animal, dont feel bad we will feed it VERY well

im begining to feel like a modern day Marco Polo with this adventure im about to take

njmike you dont want to join this trip its not certain if we will come back but as along as i sail off in the sunlight with a glorious tune in the backround im alright

Old 08-27-2008, 02:25 PM

Lone Traveler, Is it posible and probable that there is no trip except in you fantazies? The certainy of you coming back is there but the probability of you NOT going is still greater. What company do you work for? It sounds like you're an errand boy. Also what about the company logos on your gear? Is this how you plan on paying for your hike? Are you going to becoma an Amish first? Just don't pay $1850.00 a month in rent for your tree house, especially if you don't have a bathroom or electricity.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:35 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,137,109 times
His poor mates are gonna suffer on this trip, he has ED.

Old 08-27-2008, 02:38 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,855,137 times
Ok pic people - I want to see a calf/cow/billy goat???and those boys are going to stink after dumping a gallon of bear pee on themselvesIt just gets deeper and deeper...I think I read bear urine helpful for ED, or was it VD - guess with them doesn't matter!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska