Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do folks in Alaska feel about Gov. Palin
I support Gov Palin. Voting McCain in 2008 32 42.11%
I do not support Gov. Palin. Voting Obama in 2008 29 38.16%
Both equally bad, were Doomed 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:35 PM

1,007 posts, read 2,217,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dookieboy View Post
After some careful consideration Metla, I've come to the conclusion that you are not a Sarah Palin fan.
Wow you catch on quick...lol

Old 10-31-2008, 02:46 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,270,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Met, my point is that his far Left views aren't exactly too popular up here, as you well know, and he's not going to change anyone's mind.
Physician, take thine own medicine. You are preaching to the choir, too, and if your past postings are any indication, you are not going to change anyone's mind either (this is assuming that you are aiming for anyone's mind:-). So, looks like you seek strength in numbers. Doesn't sound like a sound intellectual position. Furthermore, I didn't know popularity of the views one holds was a qualification of posting to this forum. Let me clue you in: it ain't so.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:52 PM

1,331 posts, read 3,000,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Physician, take thine own medicine. You are preaching to the choir, too, and if your past postings are any indication, you are not going to change anyone's mind either (this is assuming that you are aiming for anyone's mind:-). So, looks like you seek strength in numbers. Doesn't sound like a sound intellectual position. Furthermore, I didn't know popularity of the views one holds was a qualification of posting to this forum. Let me clue you in: it ain't so.
Lol, I just moved from the insanity that is San Jose/Silicon Valley in part to escape the lunacy of Bay Area politics. You can have the 8.25% sales tax and 9.25% income tax. I'll take 0 and 0 thank you very much. Plus, unfettered gun rights.

Sorry, debunking the ridiculous nonsense that passes for contemporary liberal group-think is easier than taking candy from a baby. Pardon me if, due to the fact that I'm at work, I can't go into extreme depth to expose the stupidity of the modern "progressive."

Old 10-31-2008, 02:59 PM

1,240 posts, read 2,239,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
Wow you catch on quick...lol

Nothing gets by me!

Old 10-31-2008, 03:10 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Dookie, have you heard this?

Warning--it contains a bad word and may not be suitable for work if you're slacking on company time.

YouTube - Hey Sarah Palin (with lyrics/subtitles)

Old 10-31-2008, 03:19 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,270,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Lol, I just moved from the insanity that is San Jose/Silicon Valley in part to escape the lunacy of Bay Area politics. You can have the 8.25% sales tax and 9.25% income tax. I'll take 0 and 0 thank you very much. Plus, unfettered gun rights.

Sorry, debunking the ridiculous nonsense that passes for contemporary liberal group-think is easier than taking candy from a baby. Pardon me if, due to the fact that I'm at work, I can't go into extreme depth to expose the stupidity of the modern "progressive."
Words, words, empty words, shoot-from-the-hip words. What do you do, string words together and pray that'll pass off for a thought?

From the paradise that is Silicon Valley, have a nice day.

Old 10-31-2008, 03:39 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,810,802 times
The hot tub salesperson is simply a mouthy little brat thats gonna be very very frustrated after the 5th..

This will be very entertaining....

...and at least its nested in the right place in Alaska with its own kind.

We don't allow his type down in SE...

He won't last long in Alaska til he's running back to his spot in California.

Quote:
my point is that his far Left views aren't exactly too popular up here

Says who wing-nut...you speaking for the members of this board now ...?

I don't see where it says this is the Alaska Republican forum....care to point me to that...?

Last edited by Captain Crunch; 10-31-2008 at 03:48 PM..

Old 10-31-2008, 03:45 PM

1,331 posts, read 3,000,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
The hot tub salesperson is simply a mouthy little brat thats gonna be very very frustrated after the 5th..

This will be very entertaining....

...and at least its nested in the right place in Alaska with its own kind.

We don't allow his type down in SE...

He won't last long in Alaska til he's running back to his spot in California.
You're not very bright are you? Your predictable babble is so easily disproved that most of the time it isn't worth the effort. The disgusting agenda that you leftist airheads have been pining for will be exposed for all to see. The GOP will then be back in power within 4 years. I just hope that the Dumbocrats haven't screwed things up too badly by then.

And please stop denigrating my current line of work. I would have gotten my real estate license here, as I have one in PA, but the market isn't exactly conducive to that career mode at the moment. I make quite good money where I'm at and my wife is doing EXCEPTIONALLY well so please, blow your condescending claptrap out your posterior.

Please find whatever den of stupidity you emerged from and stay there. You inane blather is disturbing my lunch.

Quote:
From the paradise that is Silicon Valley, have a nice day.
That place is a dump of high taxation and liberal idiocy. Please say hola to Jose and Marguerite for me as you pay ridiculous taxes to provide them with social services they aren't entitled to. Living in Alaska puts almost $20,000/year back in our pockets compared to residing in the loony bin of San Jose. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Last edited by Classic Satch; 10-31-2008 at 03:55 PM..

Old 10-31-2008, 03:48 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Looks like Stevens is getting his ass kicked in the latest polls, but we all know they're just a liberal plot anyway:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - Alaska Senate

Old 10-31-2008, 03:51 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,810,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icarian View Post
Brother, you're joking right?
Hey....you're more than welcome to give it a try also
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska