Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 PM

164 posts, read 328,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
No need to stick it. It would be posted in continuously and therefore always be at the top!

I got bored watching the late game. So I whipped up some muffin mix and put it in a bundt cake pan along with a handfull of frozen highbush cranberries. Went rather well with a cup of strawberry tea.

Feeling proud about the muffin thing, I soaked my feet in a mixture of sea and epsom salt, lavender and some other funky stuff. Man I feel good.

I'll be running a jackhammer come 8:30 am.

How could you get bored watchin the Steelers put a boot up them little ponies ass's?????? It was a great game Muffins sound good though..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 01:25 PM

2,308 posts, read 3,455,950 times
Hi friends! Today is November 11, 8:25 AM and -6F. The Winter comes into force with confidence.

Old 11-10-2009, 01:46 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Лютый View Post
Hi friends! Today is November 11, 8:25 AM and -6F. The Winter comes into force with confidence.
Hi Fierce! glad you have winter!! I'm waiting patiently for snow...and cold weather. Hey what's this you are retiring next year??? Here in the US the age for retirement is 66 to collect any $$. unless you want to take it early and take a big cut in $$. Or of course one is independently wealthy!! hahaha I'll never fall into that category!.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
Hi Fierce! glad you have winter!! I'm waiting patiently for snow...and cold weather. Hey what's this you are retiring next year??? Here in the US the age for retirement is 66 to collect any $$. unless you want to take it early and take a big cut in $$. Or of course one is independently wealthy!! hahaha I'll never fall into that category!.
Hi Bonnie ! I can send a lot of snow to you . At the beginning I am posting one snow-flake only to test. http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/0911/aa/7db087bdcc86.jpg (broken link)
I am retiring next year because of my maximum length of State Service.

Last edited by Лютый; 11-10-2009 at 04:16 PM..

Old 11-10-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Hi Bonnie ! I can post a lot of snow to you .
I am retiring next year because of my maximum length of State Service.
well waahhooo congrat's to you for being able to retire young!!! please post snow pic's....I'm beginning to believe I will wander around carrying a snow shovel for no reason this winter!!

Old 11-10-2009, 04:49 PM

Quote:
well waahhooo congrat's to you for being able to retire young!!! please post snow pic's....I'm beginning to believe I will wander around carrying a snow shovel for no reason this winter!!
Thank you so much for your congrats! But the point is that I'm not so young ... who knows though ... I'm 54 years old still
I offer snow pic of the Russian plane An-2 in the wintry sleep.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for your congrats! But the point is that I'm not so young ... who knows though ... I'm 54 years old still
I offer snow pic of the Russian plane An-2 in the wintry sleep.
EXCUSSSSSE ME!! I'm older than you (not by much) and I'm still young thank you!! Refuse to get old my friend....thanks for the snowy picture but it is so sad to see a plane grounded! they are so much more beautiful soaring high.
OMG is that ice crystal (snow flake) beautiful!!! with what did you take that picture??? macro lens???

Old 11-10-2009, 05:19 PM

Quote:
EXCUSSSSSE ME!! I'm older than you (not by much) and I'm still young thank you!! Refuse to get old my friend....thanks for the snowy picture but it is so sad to see a plane grounded! they are so much more beautiful soaring high.
OMG is that ice crystal (snow flake) beautiful!!! with what did you take that picture??? macro lens???
no problem at all ... Mainly I consider that the age is formed with soul condition not number of years.
The pic of snow flake is not mine. It's taken by my friend who did it with macro lens.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
no problem at all ... Mainly I consider that the age is formed with soul condition not number of years.
The pic of snow flake is not mine. It's taken by my friend who did it with macro lens.
awesome shot your friend took...would love to know some details of what settings used etc!!! some of us are very very old souls...drifting from one lifetime to another!!

Old 11-10-2009, 05:54 PM

Quote:
awesome shot your friend took...would love to know some details of what settings used etc!!! some of us are very very old souls...drifting from one lifetime to another!!
I think details of what settings used depend on shot conditions and object of the shot.
Well, as for the souls then it's need not to drift from one lifetime to another but to live with itch for life ... I think so
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska