Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2009, 08:45 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,024,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Notrees is a prime example of that affliction. I've lived in Silicon Valley and a huge portion of the people there are patently insane.
I just spit up my soda all over my keyboard!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,438,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Probably because with what comes out of her mouth (without thinking ), she has set a sterotype on top of everything else (igloos, etc.) of Alaskans in general as she represents this state. She ran for VP of the US, which pulls interest from everywhere else, as she could have been (or may try again to be) a national voice and power for the whole country. She just dumped on the state she "loves"...what does that say about what she would do for the country if the going got tough, or a better deal came up
Yep she is a dimbo and there are so many male dimbos out there with her in both parties it's pathetic. Don't see how that is any business of the troll notrees who claims to live in California.....claims to.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:48 PM

1,331 posts, read 3,000,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
I just spit up my soda all over my keyboard!
Sorry 'bout that! I'm sure I have a spare one lying around here somewhere.....

Old 07-03-2009, 08:52 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,855,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
True to a certain extent. If I were going to another State's forum to find info I would not be interested in going there solely to blast their politicians since I wouldn't feel it's my place since I didn't live there. But then again, notrees is some kind of a troll who deserves to be in California la la land. Again, fear and envy make people do strange things.
But...a lot of people have fear of this person because what would have happened if it was US was in a crisis or not, and she was VP and quit...this is just not going to blast the state's politicians this time...this happened today and is warranted, especially with the position she was in last fall...this has shown her true character, because even after losing the election, she keeps it up antagonizing, provoking, what is the deal with the book deal, it is one thing after another with her, and she has no scruples with family, faith, responsibilty..or other that I can see...

This particular fact has nothing to do with Notrees...he only was the first to report the info...if it were Rance, Warpt, Floyd...etc, (forgive me guys), the animosity at the OP would not be here...that is part of the point...our governor, who chose to run and take this position, has bailed on us for the second time...

Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,737,386 times
Come down to the panhandle and I'll buy you breakfast, Pat.

I'm going out to celebrate for a bit; I hope y'all don't get too nasty and get this thread closed.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:55 PM

As I said, the troll can't even answer what his/her fascination is/was with Palin......why no posts about Arnie in Californication?? Think about it.....can we say troll....can we say idi*t.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:56 PM

1,331 posts, read 3,000,694 times
Quote:
As I said, the troll can't even answer what his/her fascination is/was with Palin......why no posts about Arnie in Californication?? Think about it.....can we say troll....can we say idi*t.
I can and will.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,270,159 times
Have a great celeb Met, and drink an extra pint for me.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
But...a lot of people have fear of this person because what would have happened if it was US was in a crisis or not, and she was VP and quit...this is just not going to blast the state's politicians this time...this happened today and is warranted, especially with the position she was in last fall...this has shown her true character, because even after losing the election, she keeps it up antagonizing, provoking, what is the deal with the book deal, it is one thing after another with her, and she has no scruples with family, faith, responsibilty..or other that I can see...

This particular fact has nothing to do with Notrees...he only was the first to report the info...if it were Rance, Warpt, Floyd...etc, (forgive me guys), the animosity at the OP would not be here...that is part of the point...our governor, who chose to run and take this position, has bailed on us for the second time...
Yes, Granny, I realize all that. My point being notrees is famous for starting bullsh*t on this forum and I'm sure you are quite aware of it as well as others and then most posts by this he/she get closed down. As far as Palin bailing out I honestly don't care because they are all "one in the same" to me...some bail out...some stay in office and continue with their corrupt doings...it goes on and on. I have no doubt there is some kind of scandal behind her resignation; scandals are becoming way too common with the so called people who are working for the taxpayers.

Old 07-03-2009, 09:00 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,855,137 times
Quote:
Yep she is a dimbo and there are so many male dimbos out there with her in both parties it's pathetic. Don't see how that is any business of the troll notrees who claims to live in California.....claims to.
There certainly are claims to any US citizen who would have had her in office, except this one happens to unfortunately belong to us, and if it were another state she belonged to, we would be saying the same...anyone running for federal office is the business of all us, or it should be...as I said before, we are not the island of Alaska or the foreign belonging of the US, we are a state...anyone that runs for national office is the business of all...and she has opened mouth and inserted foot how many times? I firmly believe the only reason McCain became the president elect so fast...is because he became the patsy as the republicans knew there was no winning at that point...Palin put him under...she is not in the running...they just had it set up for them to lose as no other choice with this election...just like when Bush Jr. ran and the democrats knew they did not have much of a chance...it is the cycle...but the good thing is...fill in the blanks right now...she let us down twice...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska