Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area
 [Register]
Albany area Albany - Schenectady - Troy - Saratoga Springs metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM

1 posts, read 1,637 times

Advertisements

Hello,
My name is Kamil, I'm 25yo now. I'm international student(from Poland) taking a part in a Work & Travel program(which is organized by
US government).This summer i will be in Saratoga Springs region again.
It is my fourth summer there. I'm going to work for Quad Graphics (again, i used to work there in 2004, 2006 and 2007). I know how dificult it is to find accomodation arround Saratoga during summer. I'll be with my 3 friends - 2 boys and one girl (aged 25, 22, and 21). All of us are responsible, and honest. If it is necessary I could provide You with contact information to Quad, or directly to my chef so u could get some opinion about me.
I'll be in Saratoga starting from 11 July and then i'd like to move in as fast as possible. We'll be working until the end of october, and that is the period i'd like to rent for.
We do not have any pets... and as for now any furnishing(so if you need to leave there something that is ok for us). Basicly we need a place to rest after work(so it is much apreciated if the area is quiet).

If you have any additional questions please let me know.
Thank you,
Kamil
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Albany area