Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

132 posts, read 279,400 times

Advertisements

Okay, so call me a reuben snob, and btw I didn't eat any while I was out in ABQ. But we have a place here in Green Bay called the Steins now they make a reuben that is worth talking about. The bread oh man it is fresh everyday with the caraway seeds that makes a good Rye bread. Lets talk about the Kraut, oh man the tangy kick it has makes your mouth just water. Now for you choice you can have the thousand island dressing either on top with an extra amt or on the side (I myself like it both and to have a kicker of horse radish.) Lets not even talk about the corn beef. It basically is an shot of excitement waiting to happen in your mouth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,081 times
I find I'm almost always let-down after eating Reuben sandwiches in establishments. I find most are edible, but either they don't have enough flavor or the flavors don't meld together. I prefer to make my own. The ingredients are pretty simple, too.

-Jewish Rye bread (or plain Rye will work too)
-Corned Beef (The Carl Buddig brand works just fine)
-Canned sauerkraut
-Swiss cheese
-Mayonnaise
-Heinz Chili sauce

Mix the may and chili sauce together to your liking. Spread on both pieces of bread. Build your sandwich, put in the oven on 350 and cook until the cheese is melted. Very tasty and yummy!

Old 05-20-2008, 05:48 PM

68 posts, read 455,940 times
Actually Yukon, there is a Baggins on South side of Lomas just west of San Pedro. Is there another one on Central?

Old 05-23-2008, 11:13 PM

4,468 posts, read 10,628,712 times
You're right, it's the one on Lomas. Duh me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico > Albuquerque