Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 10:08 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySagacious View Post
Do you think that means no one else will? You don't know what drugs others may be taking or their medical histories. Disclosing that information so that others won't be misled to think it can't hurt seems like the responsible thing to do.

Frankly, I'm skeptical that you would know if you were causing adverse effects. I remember your blood presssure thread in which you were complaining that you couldn't get your pressure down despite taking one drug and 2 supps to lower it. At least one of the supps you were taking is known to counteract the drug you were on, so you were very likely contributing to your problem because either you hadn't researched it or you ignored it.
Hey, don't take it, I don't care. I can only speak for me and why not read some 1000's of reviews out there. And tons of info on this natural food supplement.

Guess one could get all kind of side effects from eat a handful of grapes with seeds if we can even find them today.

The side effects in life FOR ME have come from pharma drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatesKat View Post
I looked at the list and there are other foods listed there. These are all common food items most of us eat unless we're on a really bad junk food diet. With the exception of soy and flaxseed I live on those foods yet developed cancer and it keeps coming back. I also take supplements to make sure I suffer no deficiencies. I get as much exercise as possible with my arthritic hips.
Well, not everyone develops cancer. And back in 1995, that was the major statement made by the panel of researchers and MD's about this product coming in from France....May Prevent Cancer. That is the MAIN reason I got on it..

So time will tell, I'm still fine at almost 80.

I didn't invent this, just the messenger folks. We all pick and choose at different times in our lives, right?

Did you read the post here on the 4 cancer models being worked with by cancer research hospitals? It's here in Alt Med.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:14 AM

2,085 posts, read 2,140,012 times
People develop cancer and have cancer recurrence after treatment after spending tens of thousands of dollars on conventional medicine too.

Old 07-18-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
People develop cancer and have cancer recurrence after treatment after spending tens of thousands of dollars on conventional medicine too.
That is for sure, I just lost two friends in the last year, one recently and they went thru a LOT of drugs and surgery and are gone. I had told them about Grape Seed years ago but neither one went with it, stayed ONLY with their conventional doctors. So?

We all know pharma has a major grip on the majority of the population in the U.S.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-18-2018 at 10:37 AM..

Old 07-18-2018, 04:58 PM

268 posts, read 226,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Did you read the post here on the 4 cancer models being worked with by cancer research hospitals? It's here in Alt Med.
Sorry but I have no idea which posts in which thread you are talking about. I never heard of these 4 cancer models.

Old 07-18-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
That is for sure, I just lost two friends in the last year, one recently and they went thru a LOT of drugs and surgery and are gone. I had told them about Grape Seed years ago but neither one went with it, stayed ONLY with their conventional doctors. So?

We all know pharma has a major grip on the majority of the population in the U.S.
There are hundreds of different cancers, caused by numerous different mutations. Which respond to the grape seed extract? Some cancers respond to one treatment and not others. With cancer one size does not fit all - so to speak.

Old 07-18-2018, 05:08 PM

Here's the whole thread on the 4 cancer models:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/alter...edextract.html

And for whatever it's worth I don't get mammograms and colonoscopies.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-18-2018 at 05:19 PM..

Old 07-18-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Here's the whole thread on the 4 cancer models:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/alter...edextract.html

And for whatever it's worth I don't get mammograms and colonoscopies.
Thank you. Will read them now.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:11 AM

26,656 posts, read 28,662,436 times
No bickering, please. Just on topic discussion.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:34 AM

643 posts, read 329,072 times
Testimonials are a dime a dozen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine