Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 05:02 PM

1,292 posts, read 3,476,203 times

Advertisements

I started a thread on unusual spots in the area that, sadly, I was too lazy to update regularly...but there are some interesting sites on there.

//www.city-data.com/forum/phoen...phoenix-2.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2010, 11:22 PM

339 posts, read 832,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamworksSKG View Post
Where are some of the more spooky spots to visit in Arizona?

I'd like to investigate some areas next time I visit
Yeah good question, and also where are the places where I hear lots of people spot UFOs.

Old 08-17-2010, 06:14 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,437,282 times
Quote:
and also where are the places where I hear lots of people spot UFOs.
Somewhere between the meteor crater near Winslow and Roswell NM

Old 08-17-2010, 08:48 PM

339 posts, read 832,908 times
LOL! Okay.

Old 08-24-2010, 08:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,413 times
Hotel Vendome in Prescott is VERY haunted (and not just by Abby and her cat, Noble). The hotel keeps a large binder of first-hand ghost experiences from guests too, though I wouldn't recommend reading before you go to sleep. You can stay in Abby's room as well, if you dare. Mod Cut: No links with less than 10 posts.

Last edited by Grannysroost; 08-25-2010 at 03:27 PM..

Old 08-24-2010, 10:54 PM

932 posts, read 1,963,830 times
San Carlos Hotel in Downtown Phoenix is haunted and I had my share of experiences there this last weekend with a friend and I even have pictures to prove it. So if you don't believe me I'll post them. My camera battery constantly drained then refilled at odd times, lots of cold spots, occasional breezes, the face detection thing on my camera would pick up something eventhough no one was there. In one picture you can see an entire ghostly figure standing next to my friend. In another there is a white sliver of something coming from around the corner. We heard whispering, footsteps, and even knocks when responding to a "yes" or "no" question. On the 7th floor we asked the ghosts there if they wanted us to leave, very VERY VERY faintly I could hear a "yes". We left, no questions asked.

Old 08-25-2010, 05:45 PM

4,374 posts, read 11,230,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phxguy View Post
San Carlos Hotel in Downtown Phoenix is haunted and I had my share of experiences there this last weekend with a friend and I even have pictures to prove it. So if you don't believe me I'll post them. My camera battery constantly drained then refilled at odd times, lots of cold spots, occasional breezes, the face detection thing on my camera would pick up something eventhough no one was there. In one picture you can see an entire ghostly figure standing next to my friend. In another there is a white sliver of something coming from around the corner. We heard whispering, footsteps, and even knocks when responding to a "yes" or "no" question. On the 7th floor we asked the ghosts there if they wanted us to leave, very VERY VERY faintly I could hear a "yes". We left, no questions asked.
Please post them, it's not that I don't belive you, I just want to see them !

Old 08-28-2010, 02:34 AM

What is that slivery white strip to the left side of her coming around the corner.
Look just to the left of her. Very faintly there is an almost clear figure standing there. In the picture frame next to her you can see where it is kinda fuzzy. Just below her left hand is the leg of the figure.
See it now?

Old 08-28-2010, 07:35 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,518,721 times
Did you see that when you took the pics, or discover it later on?

Old 08-28-2010, 10:29 AM

Later, although the first one I saw immeadietly after I took it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona