Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 03:10 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,967,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBaroo View Post
I drive on I-10 every day and for the last few weeks I've been seeing a lot of Mexicans driving south with their cars, vans, and trucks loaded up with all their possessions. I see at least a half dozen every day.

I was in Mexico oops.......oh I mean North Central Mesa this morning and I saw many many for rent signs. I think many have vacated.

They can find work in Myrtle Beach they are more than willing to hire them there.

3 Cheers for AZ!

Old 12-23-2007, 04:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,173,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
I was in Mexico oops.......oh I mean North Central Mesa this morning and I saw many many for rent signs. I think many have vacated.

They can find work in Myrtle Beach they are more than willing to hire them there.

3 Cheers for AZ!
About 3 months ago @ the corner of University/Alma School it seemed that the number of businesses that catered to Spanish language customers strted thinning out.

Not so sure about Myrtle Beach anymore being illegal immigrant friendly anymore.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Sitting on my hands; sitting on my hands, trying to be nice (I do not care for Bush either).

That coming from a registered Republican.

Same here................

Old 12-23-2007, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
About 3 months ago @ the corner of University/Alma School it seemed that the number of businesses that catered to Spanish language customers strted thinning out.

Not so sure about Myrtle Beach anymore being illegal immigrant friendly anymore.

They were trying to pass some law in MB but it never passed.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:33 PM

44,662 posts, read 61,729,772 times
They are all going to Canada. Canada has put out the Red Carpet for illegals.
This has been all over the news lately. Check out these various sites telling the Canadian story.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...comes+illegals

Old 12-23-2007, 06:38 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,173,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
This has been all over the news lately. Check out these various sites telling the Canadian story.

That will not last long.

Old 12-23-2007, 06:59 PM

2,308 posts, read 2,591,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear
Sitting on my hands; sitting on my hands, trying to be nice (I do not care for Bush either).

That coming from a registered Republican.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena View Post
Same here................
I was a registered Republican for many years. Since Bush was re-crowned in 2004, I am now a registered Independent. In the Commonwealth of PA, registered Independents can not vote for candidates in primary elections, just judge retentions and public questions. I'll have to start a thread on the NM forum re election voting. I plan to remain Independent for the foreseeable future.

Old 12-23-2007, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post

The illegals can go to Timbuktu as far as I'm concerned! I am a native US citizen yet I can not get an FM3 (Resident alien) visa to stay in Mexico more than 6 months! Why??? Because I don't have enough income and money in the bank!!! This being a "family forum", I can not use the appropriate words (En Ingles o Espanola!) to express the hypocrisy of the US-Mexican "open borders" situation and why two Border Patrol Officers sit in prison for doing their job!!! Just as a suggestion, do a Google search for "The Hal Turner Show" and listen to some of the audio archives; you'll get the picture!

Old 12-23-2007, 07:48 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,737,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hazzard View Post
The illegals can go to Timbuktu as far as I'm concerned! I am a native US citizen yet I can not get an FM3 (Resident alien) visa to stay in Mexico more than 6 months! Why??? Because I don't have enough income and money in the bank!!! This being a "family forum", I can not use the appropriate words (En Ingles o Espanola!) to express the hypocrisy of the US-Mexican "open borders" situation and why two Border Patrol Officers sit in prison for doing their job!!! Just as a suggestion, do a Google search for "The Hal Turner Show" and listen to some of the audio archives; you'll get the picture!
Definitely, Steve . . . SLIGHTLY LOPSIDED to put it mildly!

Old 12-23-2007, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
Definitely, Steve . . . SLIGHTLY LOPSIDED to put it mildly!
I am so sick of politics and politicians that my head hurts! This 2 year presidential election cycle is absolute lunacy! I can't take much more of the rhetoric and the BS! The US is suppose to be a "Representative Democracy"; the only "representing" that I see are the lobbyists, corporate interests and the money changers!!! MY INTERESTS aren't even in the rear view mirror!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: