Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 11:06 AM

29 posts, read 33,777 times

Advertisements

Maybe this is why it's been so hard to get marijuana legalized. And even still that we recognize it on a state level, it is still considered a class 6 drug. The same as methamphetamine, lsd and other drugs.

MARIJUANA STOPS/SCRAMBLES MK-ULTRA MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING (eyes wide shut-kubrick)

Does this not all go together?

Yes, I have smoked weed daily my whole life.

Old 10-28-2016, 03:27 PM

Here are some various posts from around my area. I will try to get more pictures of the schools this weekend. Those seem to be the worst!

This is on the S/W corner of Arizona and Guadalupe. This is one of the better locations I have seen except it is very close to apartment buildings.

This tower is the reason I have gotten so upset about all of this and has me look into this further. I was already doing a little investigating because of the annoying high pitch sound I am hearing and I feel that this new tower shoved in my face in all less than 3 weeks is the icing on the cake. This tower is on TOP of ATL Wings, one of my favorite places to eat! You can now eat your wings and read the warning labels of the tower at the same time. It's a little strange.

I go here all of the time and went here as recent as last week. So within a 1 week time, there has been a new HUGE tower installed. This is right next to the Big 5, the DJ's Smoke Shop and the Long John Silvers that is now out of business. About 50 yards to the west of this tower is a huge pre-school that took over the old Target parking areas a little south.

This is on the N/W corner of Arizona and Warner.

No. I'm not kidding you. It's impossible to look at how close these towers are to schools and not have an instant wtf? reaction.

Here is a overhead map view so you can see again how close all of these new towers are to schools.

This school is http://www.chandlerskylinepreschool.com/ and they accept children ages 3, 4 and 5. We all know children and the elderly are the most susceptible.

Not to be confused with this tower on the S/E corner of Arizona and Warner. These two towers are now a football field apart!

This one is only visible for about 1 second while driving and you must be looking completely to the left or right depending on which way you are going to see it. Start looking and you will find them on everywhere now!!!

Last edited by sstteevvee; 10-28-2016 at 04:54 PM..

Old 10-28-2016, 05:21 PM

Some one please find the reason for the construction on Arizona Ave. and Warner at the N/W corner where a cop has been for days blocking the right lane by the intersection.

There is a sign that says it's an electric company doing something on the right side of the street and an orange sign.

Another Coincidence of this new tower being installed?

Last edited by sstteevvee; 10-28-2016 at 05:47 PM..

Old 10-28-2016, 08:57 PM

576 posts, read 837,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstteevvee View Post
Some one please find the reason for the construction on Arizona Ave. and Warner at the N/W corner where a cop has been for days blocking the right lane by the intersection.
Someone please find the reason why you are having this long winded conversation with yourself.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey59 View Post
Someone please find the reason why you are having this long winded conversation with yourself.
What the hell else am I supposed to do by myself? I'm about to just leave the state and / or country and move off the grid leaving you to all fend for yourself. That's my next step!

I am a computer programmer, I can live wherever I want! I choose Arizona because this is where I have lived my whole life!

I don't even have kids so why i'm the one bringing up this stuff about the schools, makes no sense. Where are all the parents? Are you all this stupid?

Alone we stand, together we are a force to be reckoned with.

Why is this turn to me vs you ? We are a team and completely ignoring the issue does not make it go away.

Each post I am spending about 5 minutes on. Nothing special. You don't want to see me obsess on these posts...

Are you a Take Action kind of person or are you just another Sheep?

Do you look into things and form your own opinion or just go along with what the news reports. EMF is totally ok and harmless... Well that's only if your 150 feet away. It's either harmless or not! Make up your mind!

The issue here is not if EMF is harmless but the amount of EMF radiation being slammed on us 24/7. There is no break!

If there is any questions you have here or anything I can do to help you help me. Just let me know! I will dedicate my personal money and time into looking into your key facts. Point me in the right direction - do something.

Last edited by sstteevvee; 10-29-2016 at 09:04 AM..

Old 10-29-2016, 12:06 PM

394 posts, read 344,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey59 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstteevvee View Post

Yes, I have smoked weed daily my whole life.
Just sayin'...

Old 10-29-2016, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
Just sayin'...
Typical response from a sheep. Weed is bad because.. they tell you it is? Go take your RX medications and keep baa'ing.

My neighbor does not smoke weed. Why does he hear it to? When I asked him he said "You know what? I have been hearing that. I thought it was my TV or something."

I then showed him my meter and the levels of exposure right in front of his house.

His face went to a confused look and said I have to go to work but please keep me updated on this.

LOOK AT THE FACTS!

Old 10-29-2016, 02:52 PM

394 posts, read 344,656 times
^^^ I was addressing his question about you long rant (or as he called it, "long winded conversation with yourself")...

And your response confirms my summation.

Old 10-30-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
^^^ I was addressing his question about you long rant (or as he called it, "long winded conversation with yourself")...

And your response confirms my summation.
And I was addressing the issue that no matter the facts presented in front of certain people, they aren't able to read and decide something for themselves.

Rather than actually doing investigation, it's better to just mock and make somebody feel bad.

Maybe reading and comprehending more than 1 sentence is too hard for you?

What does this have to do anything with me smoking weed? I am not your typical stoner, I guarantee you.

I am aggressive on this issue right now as it is affecting my daily life.

If you care about your children and their children's children, you will not attack me and rather investigate for yourself.

Just sayin'...

I pray that this does not affect you like it has been me the past 3 weeks. The closer you get to a tower, the higher pitch the screaming is. It's the towers!!! We are being tested on or something these past few weeks.

Here is what I am looking into and probably going to do, if I just do not move.

http://lessemf.com/paint.html

Paint at least your bedroom so you can rest at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-oJnvCZrt4

Screen all of your windows with aluminum mesh, not that cheap black stuff in most windows in Arizona.

Find the wall of your Smart Meter and electrical panel and make sure you are not sitting on the opposite side of the wall or even sleeping.

Disable Wi-Fi or login to your admin panel and drop the power to 7% instead of 100%.

Here is the link of your admin panel if you are on Century link: http://192.168.0.1/cgi-bin/webcm?get...up_adv_ch.html

If you have never logged in before, your username and password are on a sticker on your modem.

Shut off GPS, Download Booster,mobile data, Wi-Fi and air gesture on your mobile phone.

You will also need to go into Setttings - Wi-Fi (Click the menu button and goto advanced. Look for "Keep Wi-Fi on During Sleep" and disable it. Yes the phone will detect you are sleeping and turn back on WiFi!!! In this menu you will also see Always Allow Scanning. Disable this options to. Your phone is constantly scanning for new Wi-Fi's even if you have Wi-Fi SHut off!

Last edited by sstteevvee; 10-30-2016 at 10:03 AM..

Old 10-30-2016, 11:36 AM

2,927 posts, read 3,112,905 times
Wow, this is a good one. Don't worry sstteevvee, I am here to help you out. Follow the instructions in one of these two links and you will be just fine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8dNzRhMgk

Aluminum Foil Hat - All

Once it's made, wear it all the time and you will be protected.

You're welcome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona