Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 12:24 PM

29 posts, read 33,636 times

Advertisements

New hidden towers going up everywhere now too, so new they don't even have the flags on them yet!

This tower is on Alma School and Baseline. It was installed and now has a flag on it in the period of about 1 week.

This tower is between Alma School and Dobson on Baseline.

This tower is on Alma School and Guadalupe.

Do we really need this many towers stacked on top of each other?

We can't get medicine until after it's been released in other countries for years because we have to "study it" and make sure it's ok for the public. What about these towers?!!?!?

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerc...r-phone-towers

"Very few human studies have focused specifically on cellular phone towers and cancer risk."

Sounds like they missed a step here in regards to protecting our health from something we cannot escape! Unlike things like Cigarettes and medicine which is the person's choice to take, these radio waves are hitting you weather you like it or not.

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-07-2016 at 12:43 PM..

Old 11-07-2016, 07:06 PM

394 posts, read 343,108 times
Maybe Google is ramping up for its high speed wireless Internet offerings...

Old 11-08-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Rookie View Post
Maybe Google is ramping up for its high speed wireless Internet offerings...
Maybe, but shouldn't we KNOW? How do we find out what is happening?

These tall towers look less harmful, but are emitting the same radiation as the others. It could be that Baseline Rd. has stricter policies towards the ugly towers or there are already huge towers on the Freeway and these are amplifiers for them? Yes i'm ass-u-me (ing) and it could be anything.

I want to know what these are and what is happening, not just guess. It's being built like right in front of my face.. everywhere!

I remember my old boss, nothing can be assumed. If you ASS - u - ME you make an ass out of you and me. Find the answer or bring to me the questions you have. Don't assume anything!

Here is an article going around Facebook right now! Wi-Fi: A Silent Killer!

P.S.

I attempted to talk to somebody working on one of these towers. They do not even know what company they work for. They do not know if these are Sprint or Verizon towers. They don't even know what they are for. They are driving white vans with no company logos and speaking to them I got absolutely no information. It seems like they do not know themselves.

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-08-2016 at 09:09 AM..

Old 11-16-2016, 11:15 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
This was one of the more interesting threads I've seen for sure, but I'm glad you solved what was ailing you.

Old 11-16-2016, 11:16 AM

638 posts, read 978,444 times
I suggest seeing a psychiatrist instead of chasing this obsession you have. I'm not trying to be a wise ***** either, I really think you should look into OCD therapy and determine whether or not you are a hypochondriac. Best of luck!

Old 11-16-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow- View Post
I suggest seeing a psychiatrist instead of chasing this obsession you have. I'm not trying to be a wise ***** either, I really think you should look into OCD therapy and determine whether or not you are a hypochondriac. Best of luck!
I like that I am OCD. I have lots of motivation for whatever I set my mind to. Why would OCD be a bad thing? I will never take something to "slow me down" that is not naturally from this earth.

The dr's didn't find anything wrong with me and wanted to sedate me with Xanax. LOL!

Here I think this song describes it best, especially the 3rd verse:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7csKaIhn8NY

Peace out

Old 11-16-2016, 02:40 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,345,962 times
So we are trying to protect the children from cell phone signals?

Old 11-16-2016, 04:10 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So basically this whole thread turns out to be spam. Reported as such.
If it's spam its poor spam. People on this board spend wayyyy too much time moderating each other. Just ignore threads you don't like.

Old 11-16-2016, 05:07 PM

1,949 posts, read 4,422,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstteevvee View Post
They are everywhere now PhoenixSomeday. It's scaring me and it's blowing my mind that others do not even know!!!
"Cell" towers no longer exist! Phones aren't Cellular anymore and haven't been in many years now and are only relaying digital data back and forth. I worked in the cell industry on the network side (aka cell sites) and their not dangerous. The only place theirs a concentration of EMF is when your literally up on the thing face to face with antennas while their actively passing traffic OR if their is an RF leak. The network detects RF leaks and since their bad all around I can assure you their fixed quick because they screw up the network, I'm telling you as one of the many who's job it used to be to fix them.

Have a little bit more common sense than to get your health data from a Google search and actually educate yourself on how they work. Do you think any of us (who actually know how this stuff works) would ever do that job if all the nonsense about microwaving your brains and all the other crap was true? C'mon!

Is there such a thing as RF radiation that can be at dangerous levels, Yes. But cell site's aren't it!

Old 11-17-2016, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatale1 View Post
"Cell" towers no longer exist! Phones aren't Cellular anymore and haven't been in many years now and are only relaying digital data back and forth. I worked in the cell industry on the network side (aka cell sites) and their not dangerous. The only place theirs a concentration of EMF is when your literally up on the thing face to face with antennas while their actively passing traffic OR if their is an RF leak. The network detects RF leaks and since their bad all around I can assure you their fixed quick because they screw up the network, I'm telling you as one of the many who's job it used to be to fix them.

Have a little bit more common sense than to get your health data from a Google search and actually educate yourself on how they work. Do you think any of us (who actually know how this stuff works) would ever do that job if all the nonsense about microwaving your brains and all the other crap was true? C'mon!

Is there such a thing as RF radiation that can be at dangerous levels, Yes. But cell site's aren't it!
If they are not dangerous, why do you shut them off to work on them? Oh wait, they are not dangerous but only when you are really close to them they are dangerous?

They are either dangerous or not... You can't have it both ways.

Sure being farther away lowers your exposure and you won't have immediate results as if you are standing in front of it.

If something harms you, it only makes sense that 10% of the same EMF Exposure would do the same thing, except slower.

If you stand less than 5 feet away the damage can happen in seconds!

That's like saying second hand smoking is ok because it's such a low level of exposure it can't do anything.

"Have a little bit more common sense than to get your health data from a Google search and actually educate yourself on how they work. Do you think any of us (who actually know how this stuff works) would ever do that job if all the nonsense about microwaving your brains and all the other crap was true? C'mon! "

I have done research all day every day for almost the past 2 months. Is there something i'm missing? Your "logic" makes no sense and sounds like our government.

"Drinking Flouride will help you have strong and healthy teeth." LOL! The last person to use Flouride was Hitler.

http://www.ada.org/en/member-center/...de-supplements

"Cavities used to be a fact of life. But over the past few decades, tooth decay has been reduced dramatically. The key reason: fluoride. "

The only problem with this is that all countries, even countries without Flouride, have been reduced dramatically. The reason being is TECHNOLOGY! Not flouride.

"Fluoride is a mineral that occurs naturally in all water sources, even the oceans." So does arsenic.

Here's a little experiment:

Buy 5 Wi-Fi Routers and set them up under your pillow and right next to you while you sleep every night. Wait what? Your common sense tells you that it will harm you and you won't do it. Listen to your gut!!!!!!

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-17-2016 at 08:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona