Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:04 PM

29 posts, read 33,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey59 View Post
Exactly! Just think, if marijuana is legalized in AZ, we could have even more people like sstteevvee running around yelling the sky is falling, the sky is falling!
Who said the sky is falling? I am being affected by something and nobody even knows about it. I'm trying to help and tell people about it.

Anyway, It might be better than a bunch of zombies walking around looking for their state assistance and medication refills.

I generally agree with you though. If you already struggle being lazy.. you may just watch tv all day and eat snacks. Some of us greatly benefit from MMJ. This is not a discusion about MMJ and I only provided that detail because of all my research showing that MMJ effects these things and it could be the reason on why i'm hearing it already, instead of in the next few years when we are all messed up.

This Dad get's it and he's taking action and has actually gotten it removed from a few schools!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OLKvKGmLpQ

If Cell Phones are dangerous and the levels at these Towers is higher than the cell phones... how does that mean it's safe?

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-02-2016 at 01:32 PM..

Old 11-02-2016, 01:15 PM

638 posts, read 980,080 times
Is the OP tolling or just slow? I can't decipher..

Old 11-03-2016, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow- View Post
Is the OP tolling or just slow? I can't decipher..
I am trying to figure out a solution to my problem here. All of my posts are as I discover what is happening.

My research has lead me to believe this is from pure tones and it is amplifying the EMF Radiation.

I have been checking things off that are what it is not. These hocus pocus rocks / gems all of that stuff does nothing.

I can confirm this is PURE TONES and not some hidden EMF Fields by simply playing white noise. The noise stops completely! Unlike blasting music, it can still be heard no matter how high the volume is turned up. The white noise seems to be working from the other room. This means i'm not even hearing the white noise but it is working.

Here is some more information as to what I believe going on: https://sandaura.wordpress.com/2011/...rd-in-my-home/

Here are reports from others, who haven't figured it out yet: The World Hum Map and Database - Director: Dr. Glen MacPherson

As through my research, plugging the white noise into the ground plug in the electrical should stop this attack from happening. I will post more when I have information.

http://www.allaboutheaven.org/scienc...of-a-bee-s-hum (These low frequency pure tones are what's killing off our bee's too)

"Bees are frequency-sensitive, like all living organisms: TIMELINE OF THE BEES, BATS BIRDS DEMISE IS LATE 2006=EARLY 2007. THE TIME LINE IS EXACTLY THE TIME NATIONAL GRID TURNED ON THEIR PERSONAL WIRELESS MESH NETWORK LAYER FOR THE SMART GRID IN OUR TOWN ON MT WILCOX. LATE FULL/EARLY WINTER THE NOISE BEGAN AND THE NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS AS WELL DUE TO THE PULSED SIGNAL FROM THE BASE STATION TRANSMITTING THE 217Hz."

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-03-2016 at 10:20 AM..

Old 11-03-2016, 02:29 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,047,807 times
Well, simple solution is to build a Faraday Cage and live in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

Old 11-03-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Well, simple solution is to build a Faraday Cage and live in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
Where do you think all of the aluminum meshing from all the local home depot's went?

I will do anything to stop this noise! If I can get it to stop I can move forward and figure out a permanent solution.

I've had the biggest success with a white noise generator plugged into my ground outlet. It could be because of the weather right now. I will know more soon.

Be careful with Faraday cages though, especially smart devices. These things seem to be communicating with something and if you block the signal, it tries to communicate every second instead of every 10 seconds. This does not matter if you are watching regular tv and if you even have wifi disabled and an ethernet coord plugged in.

It does bring a few questions to my mind though:

What is my smart TV communicating with?

How did my smart TV know the signal did not go through and try to re-send the data? This would show that something is saying "OK, I got it.", but what?

I want to be able to records frequencies and the data coming from them. If anybody can help, please let me know.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:03 PM

My Conclusion from this whole experience: Pay Attention to your Surroundings.

I have now had the static white noise pumping into my ground outlet for almost 48 hours and I am feeling like myself again. I do not hear that sound and I am starting to come around.

I usually type about 140 words per minute with no mistakes ever and in the last week I couldn't type over 50 words per minute with like 20% mistakes. It was getting worse and worse! I was shaky.

What I think from this experience could be a competitor company trying to take over my niche online. In the past month or two since this has started there has been a new major player in the niche that has spent over 1 million dollars on just their domain name. In that same time I have taken over the niche and I believe I am now #1.

Maybe big companies are trying to take little guys like me out and are using emf warfare because it is probably cheaper?

Imagine Person X wants your job and start slamming you with emf until your performance is so bad that they can take over your spot.

I am not sure and I have no way of knowing what has happened or what was happening, but I can tell you that I am feeling better and better.

Thank you for listening to my story and I am so freaking happy that it's going away!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2016, 07:45 AM

1,350 posts, read 1,369,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstteevvee View Post
My Conclusion from this whole experience: Pay Attention to your Surroundings.

I have now had the static white noise pumping into my ground outlet for almost 48 hours and I am feeling like myself again. I do not hear that sound and I am starting to come around.

I usually type about 140 words per minute with no mistakes ever and in the last week I couldn't type over 50 words per minute with like 20% mistakes. It was getting worse and worse! I was shaky.

What I think from this experience could be a competitor company trying to take over my niche online. In the past month or two since this has started there has been a new major player in the niche that has spent over 1 million dollars on just their domain name. In that same time I have taken over the niche and I believe I am now #1.

Maybe big companies are trying to take little guys like me out and are using emf warfare because it is probably cheaper?

Imagine Person X wants your job and start slamming you with emf until your performance is so bad that they can take over your spot.

I am not sure and I have no way of knowing what has happened or what was happening, but I can tell you that I am feeling better and better.

Thank you for listening to my story and I am so freaking happy that it's going away!!!!!!!!
Question for you, in my current house sometimes my wife and I hear what sounds like a radio playing very faintly when we lay in bed but there is no radio on. It is faint so you can't make out the words but it sounds like normal music very soft. I actually looked in the attic to see if the previous owner left a radio on up there or something. Also, the TV/cable box, etc. in the family area is on the other side of the wall from the top of our bed, so I figured maybe that possibly had something to do with it.

I always figured maybe the AC ductwork was picking up some frequency or something but I'd be curious to know what your theory on this might be since you seem to have done a lot of alternative research on ambient noises.

Also, 140 WPM is really awesome, good for you. I can do 100-110, although I was certified once and didn't get quite that high because I was nervous and trying not to make mistakes.

(On topic disclaimer: house is in the state of Arizona.)

Old 11-06-2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleMark View Post
Question for you, in my current house sometimes my wife and I hear what sounds like a radio playing very faintly when we lay in bed but there is no radio on. It is faint so you can't make out the words but it sounds like normal music very soft. I actually looked in the attic to see if the previous owner left a radio on up there or something. Also, the TV/cable box, etc. in the family area is on the other side of the wall from the top of our bed, so I figured maybe that possibly had something to do with it.

I always figured maybe the AC ductwork was picking up some frequency or something but I'd be curious to know what your theory on this might be since you seem to have done a lot of alternative research on ambient noises.

Also, 140 WPM is really awesome, good for you. I can do 100-110, although I was certified once and didn't get quite that high because I was nervous and trying not to make mistakes.

(On topic disclaimer: house is in the state of Arizona.)
Hi ScottsdaleMark,

Yes, you are hearing it! I'm not sure why it was affecting me making me go crazy. Less than 72 hours ago I seriously was thinking of doing myself in. I could not live like this! It was so horrible and nobody understands. Today I am almost 100%!!!

I have been talking with others and doing lots of research and some others can actually hear noise, instead of a high static pitch that drives them nuts. I believe it has to do with age differences. The younger you are the higher tones you can hear.

It's happening all over Arizona. I have drove to San Tan Valley and experienced it as well as North Scottsdale. Both at houses with acres of land, away from everybody. It is still there!

It sounds completely off the wall, I know.. but what you need to do is get your phone or another device that can play static white noise. Get headphones and place them over the ground outlet as good as possible and tape them in. Please make sure you are doing the ground unit or you will shock yourself!

What you are doing is basically blasting the white noise into your electrical unit and somehow it's stopping this from happening. I have given this research a break the last few days since I have figured it out.

When it was bothering me it was like being pricked and pocked and I could not stop researching to figure out what was wrong. I hope that after a few more days of resting and becoming more myself I will get back to this issue in an attempt to help others. I have a few people running this as experiments (1 who has "fibromyalgia") and will post here when I know more.

I so desperately want others to try this.. but i'm not sure they will do it. It's like i'm trying to trick them or something? I don't get it. You have nothing to loose and you can do this setup for free with your phone. Look for a white static app. This was affecting me so much I feel that I have to reach out!!! I truly want to be proved wrong.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Send me a message here on City Data and I will bring my scanners to your home and check it out or just let you borrow them. Just let me konw!

P.S. I would suggest moving your bed or your tv setup so that you are not laying your head so close to these electrical devices. They put out really high levels a few feet away and these signals are not blocked by a wall. Imagine the wall is not there... that is how close your laying to your tv. Certain devices are worse offenders than others. I have gotten rid of my Roku and setup my XBox One to be wired with a faraday cage over it. No matter if these things are wired, they are still emitting wireless signals as much as every second into the bad range.

-65 = NO EMF
-60 = UK Government Safe
-40 = USA Government Safe
-20 = Unsafe everywhere
-5 = What my Roku Emits every second

Be aware!

I believe the sound coming through the electrical outlet is called the "Lilly Wave". What it's doing is slamming our brains to take down our natural defenses for EMF. This makes it possible for the towers and anything else to control our thoughts and make us do things. It's truly hard to explain, but I could hear these things trying to do stuff to me!!! It was like a new sense.

"The Lilly Wave called a balanced bidirectional pulse pair invented by John Cunningham Lilly is a carrier waveform that bypasses the mind's subconscious defence systems"

http://thebridgelifeinthemix.info/20...ronic-warfare/

"The Lilly Wave frequency is a secret military application, it is known as the “madness” frequency." Yes, I might call it that too!

I will stand for what is right no matter what happens to me. God has my back!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

Last edited by sstteevvee; 11-06-2016 at 11:09 AM..

Old 11-06-2016, 10:41 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,973,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstteevvee View Post
Hi ScottsdaleMark,

Yes, you are hearing it! I'm not sure why it was affecting me making me go crazy. Less than 72 hours ago I seriously was thinking of doing myself in. I could not live like this! It was so horrible and nobody understands. Today I am almost 100%!!!

I have been talking with others and doing lots of research and some others can actually hear noise, instead of a high static pitch that drives them nuts. I believe it has to do with age differences. The younger you are the higher tones you can hear.

It's happening all over Arizona. I have drove to San Tan Valley and experienced it as well as North Scottsdale. Both at houses with acres of land, away from everybody. It is still there!

It sounds completely off the wall, I know.. but what you need to do is get your phone or another device that can play static white noise. Get headphones and place them over the ground outlet as good as possible and tape them in. Please make sure you are doing the ground unit or you will shock yourself!

What you are doing is basically blasting the white noise into your electrical unit and somehow it's stopping this from happening. I have given this research a break the last few days since I have figured it out.

When it was bothering me it was like being pricked and pocked and I could not stop researching to figure out what was wrong. I hope that after a few more days of resting and becoming more myself I will get back to this issue in an attempt to help others. I have a few people running this as experiments (1 who has "fibromyalgia") and will post here when I know more.

I so desperately want others to try this.. but i'm not sure they will do it. It's like i'm trying to trick them or something? I don't get it. You have nothing to loose and you can do this setup for free with your phone. Look for a white static app. This was affecting me so much I feel that I have to reach out!!! I truly want to be proved wrong.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Send me a message here on City Data and I will bring my scanners to your home and check it out or just let you borrow them. Just let me konw!

P.S. I would suggest moving your bed or your tv setup so that you are not laying your head so close to these electrical devices. They put out really high levels a few feet away and these signals are not blocked by a wall. Imagine the wall is not there... that is how close your laying to your tv. Certain devices are worse offenders than others. I have gotten rid of my Roku and setup my XBox One to be wired with a faraday cage over it. No matter if these things are wired, they are still emitting wireless signals as much as every second into the bad range.

-65 = NO EMF
-60 = UK Government Safe
-40 = USA Government Safe
-20 = Unsafe everywhere
-5 = What my Roku Emits every second

Be aware!

I believe the sound coming through the electrical outlet is called the "Lilly Wave". What it's doing is slamming our brains to take down our natural defenses for EMF. This makes it possible for the towers and anything else to control our thoughts and make us do things. It's truly hard to explain, but I could hear these things trying to do stuff to me!!! It was like a new sense.

"The Lilly Wave called a balanced bidirectional pulse pair invented by John Cunningham Lilly is a carrier waveform that bypasses the mind's subconscious defence systems"
Because I'm considering giving this a shot myself, and just want some clarification, so we play white noise from our cell phones and use the ear buds as speakers blasting the noise into the outlet itself?

Old 11-06-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Because I'm considering giving this a shot myself, and just want some clarification, so we play white noise from our cell phones and use the ear buds as speakers blasting the noise into the outlet itself?
Let me try to explain the best that I can as to what is working for me.

I have taken my cell phone and downloaded a white noise app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tor.free&hl=en

This app has different frequencies of white noise and I have found the 22050 hz frequncy to work the best.

Then I got a pair of headphones:

http://www.tourtalksystem.com/images...0Earphones.jpg

Take these headphones and rip off the rubber part leaving you two small speakers roughly the size of your ground plug.

Put these two speakers into both or right on both of the ground unit plugs the best as possible. I used duct tape to keep them sending the white noise down the ground line.

You basically just want to put as much white noise into the ground plug as possible. I also put a whiteboard over the panel so I am not hearing any white noise in my living environment. It's like silent protection.

I also found that you do not want your volume turned up to 100% max. Use around 85% max volume.

Using different hz of frequencies for the white noise, actually makes it sound like there is a cricket somewhere in my house. It's strange.. but it still works. Using 22050 hz frequency of white noise has had the greatest results for me.

Please keep me updated even if it's to tell me i'm wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona