Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 06:58 AM

1,699 posts, read 2,436,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick974 View Post
I'm kinda normal.......kinda.....
My last name is Normal.
Greeting, Ab.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 10:38 AM

849 posts, read 2,925,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Why are you so angry about a plant that you have never used?
Why do you presume I am "angry"? Sounds like you're the passive-aggressive one here. LOL. And I never used heroin before, but I have strong opinions on that. Does someone have to use an illicit substance in order to comment on it? I believe if people are affected by drug abuse because of family members and their personal observations they have personally witnessed (as I have), I have a right to voice my opinion.
I think it boils down to me disagreeing with the pro-pot attitude in this country, and it seems that ticks the pot "pushers" off. Sorry if that digresses from your agenda. I see you make your rounds all around CityData and post on numerous other states' marijuana posts, so I know where your heart lies.

Old 12-22-2016, 02:40 AM

10 posts, read 11,473 times
I guess I'm not "normal", I'm a Conservative and I voted to legalize pot and to raise the minimum wage. Why? It's none of my business if someone smokes pot. Its' called freedom! I don't smoke it, but booze is legal, isn't it? It's also a mind altering substance, just like pot, so why not? It has also been purported to help people medicinally, so just let them have it!

Most business owners I've ever worked for in my life are arrogant jackasses who have underpaid their employees for years. Maybe they'll hire better quality people if they have to pay them more, giving "the rest of us" better customer service and better products overall. The employees who get paid more should also step up to the plate and do a better job in the first place. All you get with low minimum wages are slackers who take no pride in their job and just want to collect a paycheck. I was a general manager in my "past life", so trust me, I know.

Old 12-24-2016, 07:26 AM

1,699 posts, read 2,436,955 times
Why should I be a hard working caring person for 5 bucks an hour????? You get what you pay.....
How about looking at the business owner and his general manager....

Old 12-30-2016, 01:38 AM

10 posts, read 11,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corydon View Post
Why should I be a hard working caring person for 5 bucks an hour????? You get what you pay.....
How about looking at the business owner and his general manager....
This is exactly what I mean. They don't care. Pay them more, and you'll get better quality staff. If you work for 5 bucks an hour, then someone isn't living up to the minimum wage laws in the state of Arizona. Minimum wage is currently $8.05 per hour, and as of Sunday, January 1st, it's $10 per hour. Perhaps you should find a better job if you're not being paid the minimum wage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona