Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2018, 10:06 AM

1,995 posts, read 2,895,116 times

Advertisements

Hon, you're a few posts late with that observation... or were you OK with the self-proclaimed patriots who posted that they wanted McCain to have quit months ago?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2018, 03:16 PM

8,053 posts, read 12,325,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
I will never miss the politician john McCain and I never got to know the man john mccain
That figures. Do you really think a true patriot like McCain would have cared what a pissant like you thinks about him? He had an aggressive form of cancer, and he served his country with dignity. He was a true statesman who deserves to be respected & honored, regardless of how many disagreements we might have had with him as Senator.

Old 08-26-2018, 04:00 PM

8,311 posts, read 8,719,514 times
I liked John McCain. I did not always agree with him but I voted for him.

There is no perfect politician. You will never find one you agree with 100% of the time.

Old 08-26-2018, 04:13 PM

1,665 posts, read 2,957,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
That figures. Do you really think a true patriot like McCain would have cared what a pissant like you thinks about him? He had an aggressive form of cancer, and he served his country with dignity. He was a true statesman who deserves to be respected & honored, regardless of how many disagreements we might have had with him as Senator.
you must be a liberal they always like to shut down free speech by getting nasty and calling Patriots names like pissants, deplorables etc and you did not post my full quote which is a violation of City data rules.MR moderator?

Last edited by autism360; 08-26-2018 at 04:23 PM..

Old 08-26-2018, 08:49 PM

2,809 posts, read 3,195,050 times
McCain was a great senator for Arizona. He brought a lot of $$$ into the state and it is thanks to him that our military bases are still open and operating, Luke foremost. The only thing that stinks to high heaven is the fake news hypocrisy who criticized him relentless in his 2008 campaign for being racist etc. and now and after he spoke out against President Trump he's their big hero. What a bunch of hypocrites. Failing New York Times - we have not forgotten your smear campaign against the McCain campaign of 2008.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:00 PM

8,053 posts, read 12,325,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkalot View Post
I liked John McCain. I did not always agree with him but I voted for him.

There is no perfect politician. You will never find one you agree with 100% of the time.
Yep, I always voted for him when he ran for Senate, and in 2008 when he ran for President. I disagreed with him on occasion, but he was still a great man regardless. The only two politicians I have truly respected were Barry Goldwater and John McCain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autism360 View Post
you must be a liberal they always like to shut down free speech by getting nasty and calling Patriots names like pissants, deplorables etc and you did not post my full quote which is a violation of City data rules.MR moderator?
That's hilarious calling me a liberal, especially when several liberals on this forum think I'm a right winger! What's deplorable are the extremists on both sides who have no respect for a man who honorably served his country and did what he thought was the right thing, even though it may not have been popular. Funny how things change in just 10 years. When he ran for President, it was the liberals who were slamming him ... now it's the right wingers. You have a right to your opinion, and nobody is shutting down your free speech, but showing such disrespect for a man who did so much is only showing how low you are as a person.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:06 PM

3,710 posts, read 2,445,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potential_Landlord View Post
McCain was a great senator for Arizona. He brought a lot of $$$ into the state and it is thanks to him that our military bases are still open and operating, Luke foremost.
With due respecst that's Pork. Plain 'ol pork.

As for McCain in general he wasn't the sharpest too in the shed.

He did not even show up to vote on the Medicare-D bill. He hid.

Old 08-26-2018, 09:32 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,995,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning2USA View Post
With due respecst that's Pork. Plain 'ol pork.

As for McCain in general he wasn't the sharpest too in the shed.

He did not even show up to vote on the Medicare-D bill. He hid.
Proof reading would help make your point. It’s hard to take someone calling someone else stupid when they post like this.

Old 08-26-2018, 11:37 PM

3,710 posts, read 2,445,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Proof reading would help make your point. It’s hard to take someone calling someone else stupid when they post like this.
Grammar typo.

My mistake.

Old 08-27-2018, 07:08 AM

2,927 posts, read 3,115,728 times
RIP Senator McCain. Condolences to the family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona