Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 06:55 PM

3,424 posts, read 2,926,282 times

Advertisements

where ever you got it from is irrelevant..if you lived in phoenix for the last few years, you would laugh at that figure..
I'll ask you one last time; how many years have you lived in Phoenix???

Old 08-25-2021, 09:50 PM

4,624 posts, read 9,286,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenvalleyfan View Post
No, you are taking things out of context. People that have special needs should always be able to mail in. The healthy general public should get off their fat butts and vote in person... and, I worked 24 hr shifts. I'm a retired Balto. City firefighter of 38 yrs.
Do what you want, I'm voting from home. BTW Trump lost and isn't coming back. Buh Bye

Old 08-25-2021, 11:15 PM

8,046 posts, read 12,283,000 times
Quote:
No, you are taking things out of context. People that have special needs should always be able to mail in. The healthy general public should get off their fat butts and vote in person... and, I worked 24 hr shifts. I'm a retired Balto. City firefighter of 38 yrs.
What century are you living in? Those who wish to complete their ballots from their homes have this option, just as the ability to appear in person is also available. Luckily, we live in the United States of America where we have something called freedom of choice. I'd even say that voting should be able to be achieved on line, and there's no legitimate excuse why it can't be in this day & age. If things like shopping, paying bills, and working can be done via the internet, voting can too. Meanwhile, I will continue to mail in my ballots, and if you want to waste time by standing in line at your polling location, knock yourself out.

Old 08-26-2021, 01:11 AM

44,651 posts, read 61,691,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
where ever you got it from is irrelevant..if you lived in phoenix for the last few years, you would laugh at that figure..
Here's where they got that information. https://www.weather-us.com/en/arizon...er#temperature
Average high temperature in November: 73.6°F
The warmest month (with the highest average high temperature) is July (103.6°F). The month with the lowest average high temperature is December (63°F).

Average low temperature in November: 56.3°F
The month with the highest average low temperature is August (84.7°F). The coldest month (with the lowest average low temperature) is January (47.5°F).

[Resources

Old 08-26-2021, 08:00 AM

2,025 posts, read 875,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
That is your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to your own set of facts. You voted by mail and did not stand in a long line by your own admission. What are you whining about? Are you whining that you may or may not have to stand in line every four years in November that historically has comfortable temps? And, you are asking me one last time how long I lived in Phoenix? What happens if I don't answer? Are you going to hold your breath like a child and have a hissy fit? Lol

Old 08-26-2021, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
Do what you want, I'm voting from home. BTW Trump lost and isn't coming back. Buh Bye
Trump was an egotistical nut. Biden is suffering from cognitive issues. I mourn for our country. We deserve better. We are all Americans.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Trump was an egotistical nut. Biden is suffering from cognitive issues. I mourn for our country. We deserve better. We are all Americans.
I'm not a Biden fan but he was a tool used to extract the orange one from office and he did that. None of the post election GOP fairy tales are legit, they're just doing everything they can to get a competitive edge in the next election, such as embracing the boomer way of voting which would discourage younger people from voting at all. No one normal is being fooled by this.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
What century are you living in? Those who wish to complete their ballots from their homes have this option, just as the ability to appear in person is also available. Luckily, we live in the United States of America where we have something called freedom of choice. I'd even say that voting should be able to be achieved on line, and there's no legitimate excuse why it can't be in this day & age. If things like shopping, paying bills, and working can be done via the internet, voting can too. Meanwhile, I will continue to mail in my ballots, and if you want to waste time by standing in line at your polling location, knock yourself out.
Why do you assume my time would be wasted? I enjoy going to the polls and voting. I'm going to assume that this is a generational issue. I love technology, but I draw the line at voting and paying bills on line. Won't do it. What ever you do on line can and is monitored. Just curious, are you able to add and subtract without a calculator?

Old 08-26-2021, 08:38 AM

Greenvalleyfan goes to Disneyland for the lines. Screw the rides!

Old 08-26-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asufan View Post
I'm not a Biden fan but he was a tool used to extract the orange one from office and he did that. None of the post election GOP fairy tales are legit, they're just doing everything they can to get a competitive edge in the next election, such as embracing the boomer way of voting which would discourage younger people from voting at all. No one normal is being fooled by this.
You are correct, but remember the Dems do the same thing. It's about one side or the other staying in power. Both sides have lost thier way. It's not about them. It's about us. They work for us. Get rid of them all. We need new blood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona