Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: I prefer...
Jakarta 50 43.48%
Manila 65 56.52%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 07:36 AM

15 posts, read 36,462 times

Advertisements

credits to pacman? as in manny pacquiao? what's his connection to azure?

Old 07-04-2014, 07:39 AM

282 posts, read 708,013 times
Or be amazed by a simple concept Mall in Pasig City, M.M.
SILVER CITY AUTO MALL

Where you can find cars like this in one of the exhibits.

CORVETTE C6

credit to anitomaster, silver city automall

Last edited by Coach Rajko; 07-04-2014 at 07:55 AM..

Old 07-04-2014, 07:40 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Rajko View Post
@ Goshio22

Boss its kind similar, ours even better in my opinion.

I want to see some kick ass stuff. 7 star hotels, real luxury thing..

The likes of Donald Trump Residences in Makati (to that N.Y. standards)
Designed by some world's famous architects, valuable materials, premium franchises from
west (1st world countries), conceptual flagship projects etc..

I've seen one in Jakarta before The Ritz Carlton Hotel.. Now what else Jakarta can offer?
One ritz carlton? We have two of them with one being a twin tower, lol, i dont even know that the name donal trump are associated that often to a premium residence. There are plenty of first world luxurious residence tower in Jakarta and SEA that is designed by first world companies, i just don't see anything in particular would make that a city any better than the others.

But if you insist i know the most famous one, Kempinski hotel and residence.

Old 07-04-2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penshoppe View Post
credits to pacman? as in manny pacquiao? what's his connection to azure?

close friend of paris. and who happened to be friend of my boss

I should know sir.

Or if you want to test, you'll find some news online, they see each other sometimes in the US.

Last edited by Coach Rajko; 07-04-2014 at 07:54 AM..

Old 07-04-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
One ritz carlton? We have two of them with one being a twin tower, lol, i dont even know that the name donal trump are associated that often to a premium residence. There are plenty of first world luxurious residence tower in Jakarta and SEA that is designed by first world companies, i just don't see anything in particular would make that a city any better than the others.
Yes Ritz Carlton is big in the U.S. you have that in Jakarta, while we don't have so far.

I've seen it before.

While Donald Trump is a best real estate entrepreneur/developer in New York, billionaire so to speak. who once almost run for US presidency, and luckily he loves to invest in the Philippines despite of our bad FDI policy.

We may ask our Fil ams here, If they could share some.. they might know better than me.

Old 07-04-2014, 09:54 AM

68 posts, read 215,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Rajko View Post
Hi there Indoberry

As I've said your traditional mass train system is huge as compare to our 121 yr old traditional mass train system, though fleet were modernize already with luxury and business classes.. No comparison on that to your lenght of track and destinations. Now real scenario in the Philippines, Buses here are offering much cheaper fare going to the provinces. Also, even Cebu Pacific domestic airlines killed the passenger shipping business of its SUPER SALE Tickets going to the provinces. Example, the Manila-Naga City route of PNR Train in my approximation is around Php600, while aircon buses is Php500, while DOMESTIC FLIGHT of CEBU PACIFIC of a Boeing aircraft can sometimes @ the rate of Php400 plus terminal fee. Why would I ride on a bus or a train for that 8-10hr route I f I get that with that Supersonic flight for only 40 minutes? just a little add on the terminal fee.. that's the situation here.

Re: skyscraper, we're just want to compare actually the skyline as aesthetically indicator too, as how modern and progressive in a way. But yes, you are right quality of living and survivability comes first.

Okay, Good that were in this real discussion now, now were talking here. M.Manila produced 36% of the total GNP of Ph while Jakarta as you've said produces 15%, meaning balanced in terms of industry around your country right? That's correct coz if you would notice in my comparative analysis... INDONESIA is way ahead in terms of Export materials, and some goods probably. And those industries most likely distributed around INDONESIA, name it, fuel, coal, raw commodities, oil, rubber etc.. While Philippines is little in export, it just some key highlighted output like semi conductors and some fruits..

Now let's discuss the GDP.

Gross domestic product is the market value of all officially recognized final goods and services produced within a country in a year, or over a given period of time. as Wikipedia defined

As a practice the world commonly use this a indicator, being the closest formula to compute in an macro economy.. BUT I'm not a FAN of that GDP as basis to be honest.. I'm not saying I'm that expert in economics, but I know somehow the basic and fundamentals. Every country has a unique Income generating factors and that thing very evident to Philippine economy, is not a traditional economy who heavily rely on export, domestic output, national expenditures, etc.. One thing that saving or blessing should I say for the Philippines is influx of dollars coming from external. this HUGE factor is not included in that GDP. Take a look at my data, Philippines had received USD 25.1 Billion in terms of bank remittances while Indonesia had USD 7.4B as of last year. How can you explain that? That's the remittances alone, what about 2.5 million Filipino-Americans, more or less 4 million Filipino-Foreigners who going back to the Phils. and buying condominiums for themselves as an investment? So that they have properties or home in the metropolis when they're in Manila.. That's silent workhorse of Philippine economy that not all ordinary joe doesn't know.

Another acid test for that GDP, Indonesia has the advantage in that PPP refers to (per persons income) of 1000 USD per annum as compared with Phl. PPP. Now how come Philippine minimum wage is higher as compared to yours? Intriguing isn't? Those were the GREY SPOT as I've said. Daily survival is most likely similar in some ways. But common Filipino clearly has an USD500 to spend more as compared to yours.. So in lay mans term GDP is not that accurate to gauge the real condition of developing nation like us. You may be better interms of figure but in reality common employed Pinoy live better with that edge on per year.

Now, employment rate is another factor, and that's something to address in different perspective.

Re: Automobiles, yes you had the better industry, manufacturing facilities are outnumbered than ours, probable reason you have the lower wages in labor force as compared to us, It's just that logical that they would go to you than to us, that way capitalists can save a lot in terms of labor.

Re FDI Foreign Direct Investment, again your right you have the USD18Billion so to speak, the very reason is that, your foreign policy on FDI is much relax that ours, I believe yours is flexible interms of ownership, properties, taxes, etc. while Philippine foreign policy restricts a lot, something very turn off to those possible investors. Here in the Philippines foreigners are limited to own a business to just up to 40% of the total investment, he/she must have the local partners to cover the remaining 60% meaning majority, another thing, Foreigners are not allowed to buy any land properties in the Philippines, they must have Filipino counterpart in every ventures, or marry a Filipino to have that access granted to own a business, Foreigners don't have the right to engage in any national natural treasure related projects - like mining, quarrying, logging, drilling etc. anything related to natural resources, they must have the Philippine partners as well. That's the very reason why we got the lowest one. this is not fabricated, its just that I've learned it during my economics classes way back then.

But hope is clearer now, as the Philippine congress is ready these days to open and relax that foreign policy in our constitution soon comes next congess opening.

Re: clustering, sure no problem post it. better if you do separate thread for Indonesian updates too. as for everyone's appreciation. Actually if you want a short cut, you could rely on the links I've posted about quantities of skyscrapers of both cities, you could count and you will see what I'm lobbying here.

Hoping I answered your questions with flying colors.. the economics 101.

Hi Rajko

Thanks for the reply. I will try to respond to your points.

Indonesia's train system started in 1867, so its actually OLDER than the one in the Phils.

Yes, I agree with you, the Philippines has weak exports because you have very little industry. This is the reason why 10% of your population is outside your country earning money. In Indonesia, there is greater employment opportunity in the industrial sector in which case not a lot of our people need to go abroad (in comparison I mean). Indonesia's working population outside the country is less than 3%, so obviously our remittance will be a lot smaller than the Philippino population. If you ask me, I would rather have my countrymen stay in my home country and work here while tending to the family and building up our own economy, instead of going about it outside. It destroys family cohesion and I don't think its a good thing.

The Philippine daily wages is not higher than Indonesia. It looks that way, because the Philippines have a smaller amount of jobs available. Philippine unemployment is higher than in Indonesia, even though many of your countrymen work abroad as maids or nurses. Because of the inelasticity of Philippine job market, it creates higher wages, but it is an illusion. It doesn't benefit your countrymen, many of whom either have to leave their country or not work at all. So please read such things carefully.

The reason our FDI is higher isn't merely because our country is more open, its also because Indonesia is a major market. We have a large middle class and our middle class is growing faster than most other countries. As a result, many companies wants to cash in by going into Indonesia and creating factories to furnish the things that the middle class needs. For instance, the majority of the cars produced in Indonesia is for Indonesian consumption, not for exports (although we are the second largest exporter in Southeast Asia). I don't understand what your point about Filipino having 500 dollar more than Indonesian? How is that the case? Our middle class is around 40-50 million people, that's half of the Filipino population.

Plus, I think an economy based on remittances is not a good one. Remittances is purely for consumption. That's what is happenign to the phils. The remittances is being wasted for property market. Thus, your economy is stuck and cannot transform. All rich countries had to go through industrialization. I don't think the Philippine case is any different.

Old 07-04-2014, 10:27 AM

Jakarta is one of the best city in Southeast Asia for LUXURY HOTELS. I want to show some of the ones that are currently under construction and will open in the next few years.

St. Regis Hotel

Waldorf Astoria

Ritz Carlton SECOND HOTEL IN JAKARTA!! at the St. Moritz complex.

Raffles Hotel at the Ciputra Complex

Langham Hotel (First in Southeast Asia) at District 8

progress:

Fairmont Hotel

practically finished

Old 07-04-2014, 10:29 AM

Here is a compilation of total project in Jakarta by Eurico from Skyscrapercity.

The List of U/C, Preparation, T/O, Onhold and Finished Projects at Jakarta

Preperation stage project:

47. District 8 Superblock, 7 tower, Preparation-stage
61. The Gianetti Apartment @ Casa Goya Park, 2 tower, Preparation-stage
71. World Capital Tower, 1 office Tower, Preparation-stage
72. Arkadia Office Park, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
79. Domaine Residences, 2 Tower, Preparation-stage
84. Office One Kuningan, 1 tower, Preparation-stage
94. Unknown project behind Wisma Indocement, ??, Preparation-stage
95. Mangkuluhur City, 4 tower, Preparation-stage
110. Thamrin 20, 1 office tower, Preparation-stage
112. Bassura City, 8 Tower, Preparation-stage
113. Green Central, 3 Tower, Preparation-stage
118. Metropark Residence, 2 tower, Preparation-stage
124. T Plaza, 6 Tower, Preparation-stage
127. Holland Village, 4 Tower, Preparation-stage
128. Satrio Tower 2, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
132. Menteng Park, 3 Tower, Preparation-stage
136. Satrio Tower, 1 Tower, Preparation-stage
142. Bellevue MT Haryono, 1 tower, Preparation-stage
144. 1 Park Avenue, 4 Apartment Tower, Preparation-stage
147. Thamrin Nine Tower 1, 4 tower, Preparation-stage
149. Taman Anggrek Residences, 6 tower, Preparation-stage
151. t Tower, 1 office tower, Preparation-stage
155. Unknown Project Behind Wisma 89 Kuningan, 1 Tower, Preparation-stage
157. PCPD Tower, 1 Tower, Preparation-stage
158. The Icon, 2 Tower, Preparation-stage
159. BNPB Headquarter, 1 office building, Preparation-stage
161. Kirana Comercial Avenue, 3 tower, Preparation-stage
162. World Trade Center 3 Jakarta, 1 office tower, Preparation-stage
165. Menara Astra, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
168. Pertamina Energy Tower, 1 Mixed Use Building, Preparation-stage
169. Sequis Tower, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
176. Regatta Phase 2, 3 Apartment Tower, Prep-stage
177. Gayanti City, 1 Tower, Preparation-stage
183. KPK Building, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
187. TCC Super Tower, 1 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
191. Pondok Indah Residences, 3 Apartment Tower, Preparation-stage
193. Kompas Multimedia Tower, 3 Office Tower, Preparation-stage
199. New office Tower at CWJ 1, 1 Office Tower, Prep-stage
200. Sampoerna Strategic Square Phase 2, 2 Office Tower, Prep-stage

Underconstruction project:

2. Sudirman Suites Apartement, 1 tower, U/C
3. Alila Suites Hotel, 1 tower, U/C
4. SoHo Central Park, 2 tower, U/C
5. Sahid Sudirman Center, 1 tower, U/C
14. St Moritz, 9 tower, U/C
28. Green Bay Pluit, 12 Tower, 4 U/C
31. Telkom Landmark Tower, 2 tower, U/C
33. St. Regis Jakarta, 2 tower, U/C
34. Wisma Mulia 2, 1 Tower, U/C
39. International Financial Center 2, 1 tower, U/C
41. Cemindo Tower, 1 tower, U/C
42. Sherwood Residence, 3 tower, U/C
44. Gading Greenhill Residence, 1 Tower, U/C
46. Kemang Village, 3 tower, U/C
49. Madison Park @ Podomoro City, 1 tower, U/C
50. Ciputra World Jakarta 2, 4 tower, U/C
53. MNC Media Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
55. The Essence at Dharmawangsa, 1 apartment tower, U/C
59. Northland Ancol Residence, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
63. Ocea Apartment at Rasuna Epicentrum, 1 Tower, U/C
69. Pakubuwono Terrace, 2 Apartment Tower, U/C
70. Nine Residence, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
77. Gallery West, 2 Tower, U/C
80. L'Avenue, 3 Apartment Tower, U/C
87. Sentraya Office Tower, 1 Tower, U/C
88. Pluit Sea View Apartment, 4 tower, U/C
89. SoHo Pancoran, 1 tower, U/C
93. Nirwana Kemang 2, 1 tower, U/C
96. Pasar Baru Mansion, 1 tower, U/C
98. Unknown Project next to Gajah Mada Tower, 1 tower, U/C
99. Unknown Project near Gajah Mada Plaza, 1 tower, U/C
101. Satrio Square, 1 tower, U/C
105. The H Residence, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
106. Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Residence, 2 Tower, U/C
107. Aston D'Batavia Hotel, 1 Tower, U/C
109. Danamon Bank Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
111. Puri Indah Financial Tower, 1 Tower, U/C
114. Centennial Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
117. MGK Apartment, 1 Tower, U/C
120. Senopati Suites phase 2, 2 tower, U/C
121. Izzara Apartment, 3 Tower, U/C
122. Kelapa Gading Kirana 2, 1 Office Tower, U/C
123. Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Building, 1 Office Tower, U/C
125. Apartment at Kebon Jeruk Pesanggrahan, 1 tower, U/C
129. Intercontinental Hotel Pondok Indah, 2 Tower, U/C
130. La Maison Barito, Apartment, 1 Tower, U/C
131. Altira Business Park, 1 Tower, U/C
134. Menara Selaras, 1 Tower, U/C
135. Menara Palma II, 1 Tower, U/C
137. Aston Titanium, 1 Tower, U/C
138. Jakarta Box Tower, 1 tower, U/C
139. Providence Park, 1 tower, U/C
140. Galeria Glodok, 1 tower, U/C
141. Metropolitan Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
143. The Kencana Somerset Pondok Indah, 2 Tower, U/C
145. Palma Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
146. The Tower, 1 Office Tower, U/C
148. Royale Springhill phase 2, 4 tower, U/C
150. Graha MRA, 1 tower, U/C
152. Zuria Tower, 1 office tower, U/C
153. Office Tower at Admiralty, 1 Office Tower, U/C
154. Wisma LKPP, 1 Office Tower, U/C
156. Unknown Project at HR Rasuna Said Street, 1 Tower, U/C
160. Calia Apartment, 1 tower, U/C
163. Satu 8 Residence, 1 Apartement Tower, U/C
164. Metro Park Residence, 2 Apartment Tower, U/C
166. South Quarter, 3 Office Tower, U/C
167. Four Winds, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
173. The Royal Olive, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
174. Capitol Park, 2 Tower, U/C
175. LA City, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
179. Unknown Project at Slipi, 1 Tower, U/C
180. TBS Linera Apartment Service, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
181. Unknown Project Behind Soverign Plaza TB Simatupang, 1 Tower, U/C
182. Unknown Project Next to MRA Tower, 1 Tower, U/C
185. Green Pramuka Phase 2, 3 Apartment Tower, U/C
186. The Oak Tower at Gading Icon, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
188. Unknown Project at Kwitang, 1 Tower, U/C
190. Nifarro Kalibata, 1 Office Tower and 2 Apartment Tower, U/C
192. Wika Cawang, 1 Condotel Tower, U/C
194. The Suites Tower at Pantai Indah Kapuk, 1 Office Tower, U/C
195. Salim Group Headquarters, 2 Office Tower, U/C
196. PIK Mall, 1 Mall, 2 Hotel Tower, U/C
197. The Nest Dipuri, 1 Apartment Tower, U/C
198. 101 hotel @ Dharmawangsa Square, 1 Hotel Tower, U/C

Topping Off and Finishing stage project:

1. Noble House, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
6. Fairmont Hotel, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
7. Lippo Kuningan, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
9. The Windsor at Puri Indah Town Center, 2 tower, TO
12. Gapura Prima Plaza, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
15. The Grove Residence, 2 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
16. The Convergance at Rasuna Epicentrum, 1 tower, T/O
26. 18 Office Park TB Simatupang, 2 tower, T/O
27. GKM Tower, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
28. Green Bay Pluit, 12 Tower, 8 T/O
30. Grand Mercure Hotel , 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
32. Gran Rubina, 1 Office tower, T/O Finishing Stage
35. Plaza Oleos, 1 Office Tower, T/O Finishing stage
37. Setiabudi Sky Garden, 3 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
38. Chase Tower, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
40. Ciputra World Jakarta, 3 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
56. Green Lake Sunter, 2 tower, T/O
57. BPK Office, 1 tower (Government Building), T/O Finishing Stage
58. BPKP Office, 1 tower (Government Building), T/O Finishing Stage
62. The Amassade, 1 Apartment Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
64. Manhattan Square, 1 Office Tower , T/O Finishing Stage
68. The Mansion @ Kemayoran, 4 Apartment Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
78. Neurology Hospital, T/O Finishing Stage
83. The ASPEN Residence, 1 tower, T/O
85. Jakarta News Center, 1 Tower, T/O
86. The Fraser Menteng Apartment, 1 Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
91. Tifolia Apartment, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
92. Senopati Penthouse, 1 tower, T/O
100. Pakubuwono House, 1 tower, T/O
102. Aston TB Simatupang, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
103. AD Premiere Office Tower, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
104. The Hive, 1 Apartment Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
108. Botanica Tower, 3 Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
115. Wisma 77, 1 Office Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
119. Talavera Suite, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
126. Hotel Grand Mercure Kemayoran, 1 tower, T/O Finishing Stage
133. Aneka Tambang Headquater Office, 1 Tower, T/O Finishing Stage
170. Woodland Park, 5 tower apartment, T/O
171. POP!Hotel at Mall Kelapa Gading, 1 Hotel Tower, T/O
172. Maxima Office Tower, 1 Office Tower, T/O
178. Holiday Inn Hotel Kemayoran, 1 Hotel Tower, T/O Finishing stage
184. Springhill Office Kemayoran, 1 Office Tower T/O Finishing Stage
189. Sky Terrace, 3 Tower Apartment, T/O

Finished Project:

8. Menara Bank Mega Syariah, 1 tower, Finished (2013)
10.The Verde, 2 tower, Finished (2014)
11. Dipo Business Center, 1 tower, Finished (2013)
13. Menara Prima 2, 1 tower, Finished (2014)
18. Royale Springhill Residence, 2 tower, Finished (2013)
19. The Westmark Apartement, 1 tower, Finished (2012)
17. The wave at Rasuna epicentrum, 2 tower, Finished (2012)
20. Taman Sari Semanggi Apartement, 2 tower, Finished (2013)
22. The H Tower, 1 tower, Finished (2012)
23. The City Center Jakarta, 1 tower, Finished (2013)
24. Kota Kasablanka, 5 tower, Finished (2012)
25. World Trade Center Jakarta, 1 tower, Finished (2013)
29. Fashion Hotel, 1 tower, Finished (2012)
21. Luwansa Hotel, 1 tower, Finished (2012)
36. Kuningan City, 3 tower, Finished (2012)
43. The Park Residence and Grand Whiz Condotel, 2 tower, Finished (2014)
45. 1 Park Residences, 3 tower, Finished (2013)
46. Kemang Village, 8 tower Finished (2012)
48. Alamanda Office Tower, 1 tower, Finished (2014)
51. Menara Merdeka, 1 tower, Finished (2012)
52. Green Pramuka, 5 tower, Finished (2012)
54. Chitatex Tower, 1 office tower, Finished (2014)
55. The Essence at Dharmawangsa, 2 apartment tower, Finished (2014)
60. Gudang Garam Office Tower, 1 Office Tower, Finished (2012)
65. Wisma Pondok Indah 3, 1 office tower, Finished (2012)
66. Sunter Icon, 2 Apartment Tower, Finished (2013)
67. All Seasons Hotel, 1 Hotel Tower, Finished(2013)
73. Oleos II, 1 Office Tower, Finished (2014)
74. Hospital at TB Simatupang Street, 1 Hospital Tower, Finished (2014)
75. CEO Tower, 1 Office Tower, Finished (2014)
76. Mercure Hotel, 1 Hotel Tower, Finished (2014)
81. Pakubuwono Signature, 1 tower, Finished (2014)
90. DKI Jakarta House of Representative, 1 tower, Finished (2013)
116. Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Jakarta, 1 hotel tower, Finished (2013)

On Hold Project:

82. Paramount City, unknown, onhold
97. Unknown Project near Grand Mercure Hotel (Onhold), 1 tower, onhold

with total 200 project listed and 353 tower U/C, Preparation, T/O, Onhold and Finished projects at Jakarta

Old 07-04-2014, 10:33 AM

This is a compilation of the list of shops available in Jakarta written and compiled by H&M in Skyscrapercity.

JAKARTA: A Premier Shopping Destination

Jakarta stands out as perhaps the most passionate, bustling, magnetic city in Asia. It is impressive at first sight and impossible to forget, and one feels compelled to return whenever the opportunity arises. Jakarta is not only remarkably hospitable but also offers electrifyingly good shopping.

Economic decision-makers in Indonesia quickly cottoned on to something that their counterparts in other countries with restrictive trade regulations seem not to have realised: the importance of retail trade for the economic and tourist development of a city. As a result, Jakarta has been strongly promoted as a destination for fashion shopping, through measures such as a high-profile Jakarta Fashion Week, Indonesia Fashion Week, Jakarta Fashion Festival and major discounts on specific dates such as Jakarta Great Sale, and has thus emerged as a dynamic, fantastic city for shopping and nightlife!

Indeed, it has been a positive influence in the spectacular growth in interest in luxury and fashion in Indonesia, best reflected in Jakarta.
The distinguishing feature of Jakarta is the sheer number of high-quality stores to be found in its shopping malls: such a concentration is to be found nowhere else in the region. Here, the top brands do not open independent stores on the high street as they do elsewhere in the world: rather, they are all to be found together in the city's mega malls!

There are several distinct shopping areas, which are in continuous expansion throughout the city. As Jakarta continues to grow the appearance of new districts leads also to the opening up of new shopping areas where you can find cutting edge luxury and fashion stores.

Luxury shopping is centred on the city’s shopping malls around Thamrin, Kuningan, SCBD and Senayan district, Jakarta’s main shopping street. The first major mall on Thamrin district is Plaza Indonesia, which contains major fashion stores and the most exclusive luxury brands in a large mall featuring various styles, from Giorgio Armani and Lanvin to Christian Louboutin and Givenchy, combining different styles in a careful selection. Just opposite, The Grand Indonesia, a gigantic, modern mall to host the best brands: the Indonesia branch of Seibu, also feature leading international brands such as Aigner, Ted Baker, Massimo Dutti, Banana Republic, Warehouse along with a select range of high-street stores, such as H&M, Zara, Forever 21, Mango, Gap, Pull & Bear, Cotton On, Superdry, Topshop and Topman.

Further south, the famous Kuningan district. Until just a few years ago, luxury shopping in Jakarta was centred exclusively on Thamrin or Senayan district, while Kuningan had a more urban style. But things have changed radically in recent times, and as major brands have moved in, this area has become a growing focal point for fashion. The benchmark street for malls in the Kuningan district is Satrio "Shopping Belt" Road, an arterial road running from east to west which is home to Kota Kasablanka, Kuningan City, Mal Ambasador, ITC Kuningan and Ciputra World Jakarta (Lotte Shopping Avenue). So far, of all the malls in the area, Kota Kasablanka certainly has the highest number of fashion stores. Alongside urban styles, tried and tested brands such as Tumi, Victoria's Secret, Forever New, Swarovski, bebe, Promod, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Staccato, Bershka, Stradivarius and Suite Blanco have set up stores there. Just a few metres further west, stand the renowned Kuningan City, featuring Versace Jeans, Armani Jeans, Tommy Hilfiger, Boss Orange and Lacoste L!VE. Other malls on the same street include Lotte Shopping Avenue, the ground floor of the elegant Ciputra World skyscraper is home to an interesting shopping centre with brands such as Uniqlo, Linea, Timberland and the Lotte Department Store, Lotte’s first store in the city run by this Korean firm.

The Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD), midway between Thamrin and Senayan district, offers only one point of interest for luxury and fashion lovers, albeit an excellent one: Pacific Place, one of the city's benchmark shopping malls. Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Tiffany & Co., Valentino, Hermès, Tod’s, Ermenegildo Zegna, Canali, Bvlgari, Porsche Design, G-Star Raw are among the many names to be found there. The true scale of the mall becomes clear when you realize that it contains one of the world's most luxurious Department Stores: Galeries Lafayette!

Heading south to Senayan district shoppers can find one of the most beautiful, most luxurious malls: the Plaza Senayan which stands out not only for its classic style but also for its fine luxury selections, which features brands such as Dior, MaxMara, Fendi, McQ by Alexander McQueen, Dunhill, Diane von Furstenberg, Michael Kors, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, Paul Smith and Thomas Pink just to name a few. Just opposite the mall stands the Senayan City shopping centre, which also features an interesting selection of major names such as Gucci, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Burberry, Bottega Veneta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Max & Co., BCBG MaxAzria, Calvin Klein and A|X Armani Exchange.

A little further south, it is also well worth visiting Kemang Village, Pondok Indah Mall and Gandaria City, which offers an extraordinary selection, with top brands such as Hugo Boss, Versace Collection, Mango Touch, Furla, Longchamp, Karen Millen, Coast London, Thomas Sabo, Longines, Ecco, New Look, Fiorucci, T.M.Lewin and Cath Kidston just to name a few.

The city continues to expand in commercial terms, with the opening of PIK Mall, Neo SOHO, AEON Mall, Mall Puri Indah 2, Pondok Indah Mall 3, Holland Village, Pacific Place 2 as the latest landmark event in a country that is undergoing an international boom and is well worth getting to know.

Here are the list (Free-standing Boutiques only):
- (PI) = Plaza Indonesia
- (GI) = Grand Indonesia
- (PP) = Pacific Place
- (PS) = Plaza Senayan
- (SC) = Senayan City
- (CWJ) = Ciputra World Jakarta 1 (Lotte Shopping Avenue)
- (KK) = Kota Kasablanka
- (KC) = Kuningan City
- (PIM) = Pondok Indah Mall 1 – 2
- (GC) = Gandaria City
- (KV) = Kemang Village (Lippo Mall Kemang)
- (SM) = St. Moritz (Lippo Mall Puri)
- (CP) = Central Park
- (MTA) = Mal Taman Anggrek
- (MKG) = Mal Kelapa Gading 1 – 3
- (MPI) = Mal Puri Indah
- (BW) = Baywalk
- (EP) = Emporium Pluit
- (MOI) = Mall of Indonesia
- (Plangi) = Plaza Semanggi
- (eX) = Entertainment X'nter
- (fX) = Lifestyle X'nter
- Kemang st.

LUXURY BRANDS

- a.testoni (PI)
- ACCA KAPPA (KC)
- Aigner (PI, GI, PS, PIM 2, GC, CP)
- Anteprima (PI)

- BALENCIAGA (PI, SC)
- Bottega Veneta (PI, SC)
- Burberry (SC, PI)
- Brioni (PI)
- BALLY (PS, PI)
- BVLGARI (PI, PP)
- BVLGARI Accessories (PI, PP)
- Bell & Ross (PP)
- BROOKS BROTHERS (PS)
- BCBG MAXAZRIA (SC, PI)
- Bang & Olufsen (PI, PP)
- Bose (PS, GI, MTA, CP)
- Bentley (PP)

- CÉLINE (PS, PI)
- CARVEN (PI)
- CHANEL (PI)
- CHANEL Espace Parfum (PI)
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN (PI)
- Caron Paris (PI)
- CORTO MOLTEDO (PI)
- Cartier (PI, PS)
- Canali (PP)
- CHARRIOL (PI)
- Christofle (PI)
- COACH (PS, PI)
- Calvin Klein (PI, SC)
- Catimini Paris (PI)

- Dior (PS, PI)
- Dior Horlogerie (PI)
- DOLCE & GABBANA (PI)
- Diane von Furstenberg (PI, PS, PP)
- Dunhill (PS)
- DKNY (PI, SC)
- deLaCour (SCBD)

- EMILIO PUCCI (PS)
- ETRO (PI)
- Ermenegildo Zegna Couture (PP)
- Ermenegildo Zegna (PI, PS, PP)
- Emporio Armani (PI)

- FENDI (PI, PS)
- FRANCK MULLER (PI)
- FURLA (GC, CP, SC, PI, SM)
- Francesco Biasia (PI, SM)

- GIVENCHY (PI)
- GIORGIO ARMANI (PI)
- Giorgio Fedon 1919 (PS, PI)
- GUCCI (PI, GI, PS, SC)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Design (PI)
- Godiva (PI)

- HERMÈS (PI, PP)
- HERMÈS Watch Boutique (PS)
- HERMÈS PUIFORCAT SAINT-LOUIS (Kemang)
- Hugo Boss (PI, PP, PIM 2, GC, CP)
- HALSTON HERITAGE (PI)

- il Gufo (PI)

- JUDITH LEIBER (PI)
- JOHN HARDY (PI)
- Jimmy Choo (PI)

- KENZO (PI)
- Kate Spade (PI, PS)

- LANVIN (PI)
- LOEWE (PI)
- LA PERLA (PS)
- Louis Vuitton (PI, PP, PS)
- Longchamp (PI, PS, PIM 2)
- Longines (PS, PI)
- Leica (PS)

- MaxMara (PI, PS)
- McQ by Alexander McQueen (PS)
- MICHAEL KORS (PS)
- Moreschi (PI)
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS (PI)
- Montblanc (PI, PP, PS, MTA, PIM 2)
- Mondial (PI, PS)
- McLaren (PP)

- Omega (PI, PS)
- On Pedder (PI)

- PATEK PHILIPPE (PI)
- Paul Smith (PS)
- PORSCHE DESIGN (PP)
- Petit Bateau (PI)

- Roberto Cavalli (PS, PP)
- RED Valentino (PI)
- Repetto (PI)
- RODO (PI)
- ROLEX (PI)
- RICHARD MILLE (PI)
- RADO (SC)
- Rimowa (PI, PP)

- Sergio Rossi (PS)
- SAINT LAURENT (SC, PI)
- Salvatore Ferragamo (PI, SC)
- STUART WEITZMAN (PI)
- STEFANO RICCI (PI)
- S.T. Dupont (PP, PS, PI)
- Swarovski (KK, KV, CP, PI, GI)

- TORY BURCH (PS)
- THOMAS PINK (PS)
- TOD'S (PI, PP, SC)
- TIFFANY & Co. (PP, PS)
- TAG Heuer (PI, PP, PS, SC, GI)
- TUMI (GI, SC, KK, PI)

- U-BOAT Italo Fontana (PI, PP)

- Valentino (PI, PP)
- VERSACE (PI)
- VERSACE COLLECTION (GC, CP)
- Vertu (PS)
- Vabene (PI)

- Wedgewood (PP)

- Yafriro Celebrer Le Temps (PI)

- ZILLI (PI)

FASHION APPAREL & ACCESSORIES

- AJ | ARMANI JEANS (GC, CP, KC, SM)
- A|X ARMANI EXCHANGE (PI, SC)
- Agatha Paris (PI, CWJ)
- Accessorize (KK, KC, KV, PI, GI, CWJ, BW, GC)
- adidas SLVR (PI)
- adidas originals (KV)
- adidas by Stella McCartney (GI)
- Adidas (GI, PP, SC, PS, CP, MTA, MKG 3, PIM, Plangi, KK, KV, PI, CWJ)
- ALDO (PI, PS, PIM 2, KC, KK, KV)
- Ashworth® (KK)
- Antton & Co (KV)
- American Tourister (MKG 3)
- Andrew Shoes (SC, GI, MKG 3, PIM 2, MTA)
- Arena (SC, PIM 2, MTA)
- Aprica (PI)

- BOSS ORANGE (GC, CP, KC, SM)
- BEN SHERMAN (PI)
- BANANA REPUBLIC (GI, SC)
- BURTON MENSWEAR London (CP)
- bebe (GI, SC, PI, KK, KV)
- Bershka (PI, CP, SC, KK, BW)
- BRAUN BÜFFEL (PI, SC, MKG 3, GI, PIM 2, CP)
- BONIA (GI, KK, KV)
- blush! (CWJ)
- Bocorocco Italia (GC)
- Byford London (GC, MOI)
- Beetle Bug (GC, CP, PIM 2)
- Billabong (PIM 2, CP, KK)
- Baleno (MTA, MKG 2, PIM 2, EP, KK, BW, MPI)
- Bossini (PIM 2, MTA, MKG 2, EP)
- Barbie (PIM 2, GC, CP, MKG 3)
- Bata (MTA, MKG 2, PIM 1, Plangi, MOI, MPI)
- Bratpack (KC, KK, KV)
- BABARA flat (MTA)

- Coast London (PS, PIM 2)
- Carhartt WIP (PI)
- Camper (PI, SC, GI)
- Cath Kidston (KK, PIM 1, BW)
- COTTON ON (CP, GI, KK, BW)
- COTTON ON BODY (CP, GI, KK, BW)
- COTTON ON KIDS (KK, CP, GI)
- Camaïeu (BW)
- Cache Cache (PIM 2, EP, MKG 3, KK)
- Columbia Sportswear Company™ (PI, GC)
- Claire's (KK, KV, CP, SC, BW)
- Cuffz (KK)
- Carlo Rino (KV)
- Crumpler (eX)
- Converse (PI, GI, SC, CP, Plangi, KK, KV, BW)
- Clarks (GI, SC, PIM 2, KK, MTA, MPI)
- Charles & Keith (PI, GI, SC, PP, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, PS, GC, CP, EP, fX, KK, MPI)
- Crocs (GI, PP, SC, MTA, MKG 3, GC, CP, EP, kemang, KV, KK, CWJ)
- Crocs Kids (PI)
- Cymbeline Paris (MTA)
- Crocodile (GI, MOI)
- Condotti (MTA, GC, EP, KK, KV)
- Camel Active (MKG 3)
- Château de Sable (PIM 2)
- COLDWEAR° (CP, CWJ, PIM 1)

- DKNY JEANS (PI)
- Desigual (PS)
- Dr. Martens (GI)
- Dorothy Perkins (GI, CP, PIM 2, GC, KK)
- Donini (PIM 2, KK)
- DC Comics Super Heroes (PI, PIM 2, GI, GC, SC)
- DC Shoes (KK, KV)
- diva (CP, GC, KK, KC, MKG 3, BW)
- Delsey (GC)
- D:FUSE (SC)

- Esprit (PP, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, KK)
- ecco (KK, GC, KV, SC)
- Etam (BW)
- Evita Peroni (PP, SC)
- Elle (GI, PIM 1)
- Elle Bag (MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2)
- Elle Kids (GI)
- Everlast (KK)
- Ellesse (KK)
- El Mano (KK, PP)
- Everbest (GI, SC, GC, Plangi, KV)
- evb* (MKG, GC)
- ebase (PIM 2)

- FRED PERRY (PI, KK, PS)
- FARAH KHAN (PI)
- Forever New (KK, KV)
- Folli Follie (PP, PS)
- FOREVER 21 (GI, PIM 1)
- FLORSHEIM (PI, PIM 2, SC)
- Fiorucci (GC, KV)
- FOSSIL (PIM 2, CP, PS, CWJ, PI)
- Flight 001 (PI, GC)
- FitFlop Footwear (KC, GI)
- Factor (SC, MTA, MKG 2)
- Fila (CWJ)

- G-STAR RAW (PP)
- GUESS (GI, PP, PS, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, MTA, CP, GC, CWJ)
- Guess Accessories (PI, GI, PS, SC, MTA, MKG 2, CP, GC, KC, KV, KK, MPI)
- Guess Footwear (PP, PIM 2)
- guess kids (GI, SC, CP)
- GAP (GI, SC, PIM 2)
- GAP Kids & Baby GAP (PP, SC, GI, PIM 2)
- GEOX (KK)
- Guy Laroche (MOI)
- Giorgio Agnelli (EP, KK)
- Giordano/Ladies (GI, PIM 2)
- Giordano (GI, MTA, MKG 3, MOI, PIM 2, EP, GC, Plangi, KV, KK, BW, MPI, SM)
- G2000 (SC, MTA, PIM 2)
- G2000 Men (GI)
- Gallop (CP)
- Gosh (MKG 3, MTA, PIM 2, EP, KK)
- Gingersnaps (PI, GI, PIM 2, GC, SC, KC, KK)

- Hoss Intropia (PS)
- Hunting World (PI)
- H&M (GC, PIM 1, GI)
- Havaianas (PS, MTA)
- Hush Puppies Apparel (GI, CP, BW, MPI)
- Hush Puppies Accessories (SC, MKG 3, MTA, PIM, GC, EP, Plangi, KV, KK)
- Harley Davidson MotorClothes (PIM 2)
- Hurley (GI, PIM 2)
- Hellolulu® (PI)
- Heatwave (PI, MTA)
- Henry Adams London (MOI)

- iROO (PP, PS)
- Island Shop (PIM 2)
- I AM jewelry & accessories (KV, MKG 2, PIM 1)
- I.P. Zone (PIM 2)

- Justice (GI, KV, KK)
- JanSport (eX)
- Jockey (KK)
- Jack Nicklaus (PI, MKG, PIM 1, KK, KV, MTA)
- Jobb (KK, MTA, PIM 1)

- Kate Spade SATURDAY (SM)
- KAREN MILLEN (PS, PIM 2, PI)
- Kipling (SC, MTA, PIM 2, CP, GC, KC, KK, BW)
- Kickers (MKG 2, KK)
- Kappa (MTA, MKG 2, PIM 1, KK)
- KELME (MTA)
- Kent (PP, KK)
- Karen & Chloe (GI, CP, KK)
- K-POP by ERU (CWJ)

- Liebeskind Berlin (PI)
- LACOSTE (PI, GI, PS, PIM 2, CP, GC, SC, KK, KV)
- Lacoste L!VE (KC)
- LeSportsac (PIM 2, MKG 2, GI)
- Levi's (PI, GI, PP, PS, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, MOI, MTA, CP, GC, KK, KV, CWJ, MPI)
- La Senza (GI, SC, CP, MTA, PIM 2, GC)
- Lee (PIM 2, MKG 2, CP, PI)
- Lee Cooper (MKG 2, PIM 1)
- Lustro (PI)
- Lois (KK)
- Lovelinks (CP, GC)

- MAX & Co. (SC)
- MARCIANO (PI)
- Massimo Dutti (GI, SC, PIM 2, KC)
- MANGO (PI, GI, PP, PIM 2, MTA, SC, CP, GC, KC, KK, SM)
- MANGO TOUCH (CP, PIM 2)
- Miss Selfridge (SC, KK)
- Melissa Shoes (PS)
- MANCHESTER UNITED (PI)
- MORGAN de TOI (KV)
- MUJI (PI, GI, MOI, MTA, PIM 1)
- m)phosis (PI, SC, PIM 2, KK)
- Mario Minardi (KK)
- Marie Claire (SC, PIM 2, MTA, GC, MPI)
- Mothercare (PI, GI, PP, SC, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, GC, EP, CP, KC, KK)
- Monet & Co. (GI, SC, PIM 1, EP)
- Mooks (MKG 2)

- NINE WEST (PI, GI, PS, SC, MTA, CP, PIM 2, GC, KK)
- New Look (CP, SC, PIM 1, KV, KK, BW)
- Next (GI, PIM 2, MKG 3, MTA, GC, CP, SC)
- Next Kids (KK)
- NAUTICA (SC, MTA, CP, MKG 3, PIM 2, GC, KK, KC, KV)
- NEW BALANCE (KK)
- Nike (PI, PP, PS, SC, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, GC, GI, EP, KK, KV, CWJ, BW, MPI)
- Noche (SC, Plangi, KV)
- Nannini Eyewear (PS)

- Oasis (KV, KC)
- OAKLEY (GI, SC)
- OshKosh B'Gosh (MTA, MKG 2, PIM 2, PIM 1, CP, GC)
- Obermain Germany (PIM 1, SM)
- Okaïdi & Obaïbi (SC, KV)
- Oregano spain (CP)

- Paris Hilton (PI)
- PANDORA (PIM 2, SC, PI, KV)
- Pull & Bear (GI, MKG 3, PIM 2, CP, KK, KV, KC, BW)
- Promod (SC, MKG 3, KV, KK, MPI)
- PIAZZA ITALIA (SMB)
- Philosoph (PS)
- PICARD (PI)
- Penshoppe (CP, KK)
- Paris Bijoux (PI)
- Pedro (PI, PP, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, fX, MTA, KK, BW)
- Payless ShoeSource (CP, GC, Plangi, KK, KV)
- PUMA (PI, GI, SC, CP, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, KC, KK)
- Pumpkin Patch (PI)
- Pazzion (PI)
- prettyFIT (GC, CP, PIM 2, KK)
- Polliwalks™ (MTA)
- Puku (PI, GC)
- Poney (GI, MKG 3)
- Poney Enfants (GI)
- Pigeon (KK, MTA, MKG 3, GC)

- Quiksilver (PIM 1, GI, KV)

- RAOUL (SC)
- Rotelli (PI, SC, MTA, MKG 2, PIM 2, KV, KK, CP)
- Rockport (PS, PIM 1, SC, PS, KK)
- Reebok (PI, KK)
- Reebok FitHub (GI)
- Reeride by Reebok (KK)
- Rip Curl (CWJ, KK)
- Reef (KK)
- Roxy (CWJ)
- Rookie USA (CWJ)
- Rudy Project (PIM 2, fX, Plangi)
- Rhumell (SC)

- SUITE BLANCO (SC, KK, KC)
- Superdry (PI, SC, GI, MPI)
- STEVE MADDEN (PIM 2, SC, MTA, KK, KV)
- Stradivarius (PI, CP, SC, KK, KV, KC, MKG 3, BW)
- Staccato (PIM 2, SC, KK, GI, KV, MPI, BW)
- Sperry Top-Sider (KK)
- Sledgers (SM)
- Samsonite (PI, PS, SC, MKG 3, MTA, CP, GC, KK, KV, BW, MPI)
- Samsonite RED (SC)
- Skechers (CP, GC, KK, KV, GI, SC, BW)
- Scholl (GC)
- Sheaffer (KK, BW)
- Samuel & Kevin (MTA, MKG 2, PIM 2, EP, KK, BW, MPI)
- Stride Rite (GC, SM)
- Speedo (KV)
- SUPER Sunglasses (PI)
- Sophie Martin (Plangi)
- Snoopy House (MTA, MOI)
- Snoopy Baby (MTA, EP)

- TOMMY HILFIGER (GC, CP, KC, SM)
- Tonino Lamborghini (PP, PI)
- TED BAKER (GI, PS)
- T.M.Lewin (KV, PP)
- Thomas Sabo (PI, GC)
- TOPMAN (GI, SC, CP, PIM 2, KK)
- TOPSHOP (GI, SC, CP, PIM 2, KK)
- Timberland (SC, PI, CWJ)
- Triumph (PI, KC, KK)
- The North Face (KC, CWJ)
- Tocco Toscano (GC)

- UNIQLO (CWJ, MTA, MKG 3)

- VERSACE JEANS (KC, SM)
- Victoria's Secret (PS, PI, KK, MTA, KV, SM)
- Van Laack (PP)
- Verdè Milano (PI)
- VANS (KK, GI, KV)
- VNC (MKG 2, GI, CWJ, PIM 1)

- WAREHOUSE (SC, KK, GI)
- Wallis (KC, SC)
- Wrangler (PIM 1, KK)
- Wacoal (MTA, GC, MOI, BW, SM)
- WOOD (MTA, KK, MKG 3, MPI)

- Y-3 by Yohji Yamamoto (PI)

- ZARA (PI, GI, PS, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, MTA, CP, KK, SM)
- ZARA Kids (CP)
- ZARA HOME (PI)

JEWELRY & WATCHES

- Alexandre Christie (MTA)

- Bertolucci (PI)
- BONIA Timepiece (CP)

- CERRUTI 1881 Timepieces & Ornaments (PI, MKG 3)
- Cortina Watch (PI)
- Club Solitaire (PI)
- Charles Jourdan Watches (PI)
- Casio G-Factory (PI, fX, CP, SC, GC, KK)

- DeGem (PI)
- Doris Vinci (MTA)
- Disney Couture (PI)
- DMG Watch (MTA)

- Esprit Timewear & Jewel (PP, CP)

- Folli Follie Watches (PS)
- Frank & Co. (PI, PS, MTA, MKG 2, PIM 1, CWJ)
- Frank Duet (PIM 2)

- Gc (PI, GI, PS, CP, CWJ)
- Guy Laroche Timepieces (PI)
- gordonMax (PP)

- HAUREX Italia (PI)

- In Time (SC, PIM 2, PS)
- ice Watch (GI)

- JORG GRAY (PI, MTA)
- Jean Pierrot Watch (MTA)

- LA MER COLLECTIONS (KK)
- Luminox (CP, PP)

- Kenneth Cole watches (PI)

- MISS MONDIAL (MKG 3, CWJ, MTA)
- Marc Eckō (SC)
- Monet (GC)

- Nixon Watches (eX, KV, CWJ, PS)
- Nautica Watches (PS, SC, KV)

- odm (eX)

- POLICE (PI, GC)
- Primagold (PI)

- RED ARMY WATCHES (GI, SC)

- Swatch (PI, GI, SC, MTA, CP, MKG, PIM 1, GC, EP, PS, KK, KC, KV, BW)
- Stührling Original (PI, CWJ)
- SARA DESIGNS New York (PI)
- Seiko (PS)
- Startime (PI, GC)

- ToyWatch (PI, MKG 3)
- TISSOT (PI, PS, PIM 2, MTA, MKG 3)
- The Time Place (PI, PS, PP)
- The Palace by Mondial (MKG 3, CWJ, MTA)
- Timex (MTA, fX, GI, GC)
- The Carat Gallery (PI)

- Urban Icon (PI, GI, PP, SC, CP, MKG 3, KV, PIM 1)

- Victorinox Swiss Army (SC, GI)
- Veni Vidi Vici (SC, PP, CP)

- Wellington (MTA)
- Watch The Wrist (PI)
- Watch Zone (GI, SC, CP, EP, KK, MTA)
- Watch World (PI, GI, CP, MKG 3, PP, EP)
- Watch Studio (GI, GC, CP, MTA, SC, BW, KK)
- Watch Club (SC, MPI)

DEPARTMENT STORE

- CENTRO (MOI, Plangi)

- DEBENHAMS (SC, KV, SM)

- GALERIES LAFAYETTE (PP)

- LOTTE Department Store (CWJ)
- LOTTE DUTY FREE (CWJ, SHIA)

- METRO (PP, PS, PIM, MTA, GC)
- MARKS & SPENCER (PI, GI, PS, SC, PIM 2, MTA, MKG 3, CP, KK, KV)
- MATAHARI NG (MTA, SM)
- MEZZO (KC, CP, SM)

- PARKSON (SM)

- SEIBU (GI)
- SOGO (PS, PIM 2, MKG 3, EP, CP, KK)

- THE GOODS DEPT• (PP, PIM 2, CWJ)

BEAUTY & HEALTH

- BOBBI BROWN (PI, PP, PS)
- BEAUTÉ de KOSÉ (MTA)
- Benefit San Francisco (PS)
- Browhaus & Strip (PI, GI, SC, PIM 2)
- Bianco (PI)
- Beauty Box (GI, KK)
- Bella Skin Care (PI, EP, MTA)

- CLARINS (PP)
- Clé de Peau Beauté (PI)
- Crabtree & Evelyn (PI, KK, KV, KC, GI, BW)
- Cathy Doll (KK)
- Copia (KK, CP)

- Etude House (MTA, MKG 3, GC, EP, KK, KC, PP, MPI)
- Erha Apothecary (PI, PP, GC, SC, GI, KK, CP, BW)

- Fragonard (CP, PI)

- GlamGlow (PI)
- Glow living beauty (PI)
- GNC (PI, GI, PP, PS, SC, GC, KK, PIM 2, MTA)

- HARNN (PI)
- Harnn & Thann (PS)
- ~H2O+ (PI)
- Holika Holika (MTA)

- J.F. Lazartique Paris (PI)
- Jutanhak (MTA, PIM 1)
- Jean Yip (MKG 3, PIM 2)

- Kiehl's New York (PS, PIM 1, MKG 3, SC, CWJ, PI)
- Kenko Reflexology (PI, GI, PP, CP, GC)
- Kenko Fish Spa (GI, PP, SC)
- Kimi (KV)

- LAMPE BERGER PARIS (CP)
- La Mer (PI, PP, PS)
- L'Occitane (PI, PP, PS, SC, MKG 3, CP, PIM 2, MTA, GC, KK, KV, GI)
- Lumi Garnet (CWJ)
- Lu'Vaze (PI, PS)

- M.A.C (GI, PP, PIM 2)
- MAKE UP STORE (PI, PP)
- Make Up For Ever (PI, PS, KV, KK)
- Make Up For Ever Academy (PI)
- MakeOver (CP, KC, PIM 2, KK)
- Menard (PIM 1)
- Marie France Bodyline (PI, PIM 2, MKG 3, EP)

- NYX (eX, CP, KV)
- Natural Farm (GI, PI, SC, PS, MKG 2)
- Nano Philosophy (GI)

- OSCAR BLANDI (PS, KK)
- O.P.I (PI, PS, GC, MTA, CP)
- Obagi (MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2)

- Phiten (GI, SC)

- RoC (PS)

- SEPHORA (PI, KK)
- Shu Uemura (SC, MKG 3, PS)
- SAMPAR Paris (KK)
- Skin Food (GC, SC, MTA, MKG 3, CP, PI, KK)
- Svenson (EP, PI, MTA)
- Shunji Matsuo (KV)

- TONYMOLY (MTA, MOI, PIM 1, CWJ)
- TONI & GUY (eX, MKG 3, PIM 2, CP)
- The Body Shop (PI, GI, PP, PS, SC, PIM 2, MTA, CP, GC, EP, KK, KV, BW, CWJ, MPI)
- The Face Shop (PI, PS, SC, CP, MTA, MKG, GC, EP, KK, CWJ)
- Tammia (KK, GC)

- Watsons (PIM 2, MKG 3, KK, KV, fX, PP)

- Yves Rocher France (MTA, MKG 2, KV, PP, PIM 1)

MULTI-BRANDS

- Alta Moda Uomo (PS, PP, MTA)

- Club Culture (KV)
- CLUB 21 (kemang)
- Catwalk (PP)

- DENIM DESTINATION (SC)

- FJL (kemang)

- Ivy (PS)

- Jade (PI, SC)
- John (PI)

- Kidz Station (PI, MTA, MKG 2, GC, EP, KC, BW, MPI)

- LINEA (PI, GI, PS, PIM 2, SC, CP, kemang, KV, CWJ)
- LIMBRO Denim Store (CP, CWJ)
- Lafayette (PI)
- Le Privee (PI)
- Lucy House (PI)

- MASARI (PI, SC, PIM 2)
- MUSE (PS)
- meeToo LINEA (PIM 1)

- Num8erEight (PI)
- Notte (PI)

- OUTLIVE (CWJ)

- Papilion Duo (PP)
- Planet Sports (GI, SC, MTA, MKG 3, KC, KK, CWJ, BW)
- Planet Kidz (KC, KK, BW)
- Planet Surf (SC, MTA, Plangi)
- Point Break World (PS, MTA, PIM 2, MKG 3)

- RUMOURS (PI, PS, PP)
- ROCOCO (PI, PP, PIM2, PS, GI)
- ROCOCO Accessories (PI, SC)
- ROCOCO Rack (fX)

- STANDARD DENIM SUPPLY CO. (PS)
- Sole Effect (PIM 2, CP)
- SAMBA (GI, KK, eX, KV)
- Sports Station (PI, SC, PS, PP, CP, MKG 2, PIM 2, GC, EP, KK, MPI)
- Soccer Station (PI, CP, PIM 2)

- The Papilion (kemang)
- Travelogue (CP, GC, SC, KK, PI)
- Toys City (PIM 2, CWJ)
- Toys Kingdom (GI, GC, KK, BW)
- The Athlete’s Foot (PIM 1, MKG 2, MTA)

- UNIVERSO (PS, MTA, CWJ)
- Universal Traveller (BW)

INDONESIAN BRANDS

- (X) S.M.L (PI, GI, PS, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, KC)
- (X) S.M.L NOIR (PI)
- (X) S.M.L Accessories (PI)

- Alleira (PI, GI, SC, GC, CP)
- Alleira Kids (PI)
- Anne Avantie (GI)
- ADAMIST (PP)
- AMANTE (MTA, eX, PS, PP, PIM 2)
- Alun Alun Indonesia (GI)
- (ak.'sa.ra) (PI, PP)
- Accent (MKG 3, GC, Plangi)
- Arithalia (MTA, MKG, PIM 2, Plangi)
- Arnon Brook (MTA)
- Andre Valentino (MKG, PIM 2)
- Akachan House (PI)
- Abacus (GI)

- BIYAN (PS, PP)
- Biyan Bride (kemang)
- Biasa (kemang)
- Bin House (PI, kemang)
- bateeq (PI)
- Batik Keris (PI, PP, MTA, PIM 2, KC, KK, CWJ)
- Brutus (GI, MTA)
- Body & Soul (PIM 2, MKG 3, MTA, GC, EP, kemang)
- Bellagio (PP, MKG, PIM 2, EP, KK)
- Ballin (PP, CP)
- b!ing (KV, KK)
- Bamboo Blonde (CP, KC, KV)

- Coconut Island (GI, GC, MOI)
- Contempo (PI, GC, EP)
- Contempo Kids (PI)
- Ciel (PS)
- Carthago (MOI)
- Catha (PIM 2)
- Cherokee (SC)
- Cool Kids (MTA, GI, PP, SC, PIM 2, GC, CP, KK, EP)
- Cool Teen (GI, CP, MKG 3, EP)
- Chic Simple (MTA, MKG, PIM 2)
- Colorbox (MKG 2, MOI, GC, EP, KK, CP, MPI)
- Coogee Kids Shoes (PI, KK, GC, GI)
- Cotonnier (PI)

- Damn! I Love Indonesia (GI, fX)
- Danar Hadi (KK)

- Et Cetera (MKG 3, PIM 1, GC, KK, CP, GI, MPI)
- Eiger (GC, Plangi)

- Gaudi (MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, GC, EP, MPI)

- Harry's Palmer (MTA, EP)
- Hammer (MTA, PIM 1, GC, EP)

- Iwan Tirta Private Collection (PI, PP, PIM 2, SC, PS)
- IDEKO (PI)
- Informa (KK, GC, CP, BW)
- Invio (PP, MTA)
- I C Y (PI, fX, KK, GC)

- Jacquelink (PI)
- Jeanny Ang Couture (MTA)

- Kunang Spiro (PS)
- Keeve (PI, PIM 1)
- Kohai by Wakai (PI)
- KORZ (MKG 2, GC, PIM 1)
- Kisoon and Flora Harto Design (PP, PIM 1, GC)
- Kamali (PI, GI)

- Lea Jeans (GC)
- League (SC, PIM 2)
- Leone'Uomo (MKG 2, PIM 1)

- Martha Tilaar (KK, GI, MTA, MKG 2, CWJ)
- Mety Choa (KK)
- May & June by Barli Asmara (SC)
- Major Minor (PI)
- Minimal (KK, MPI)
- My Cup Of Tee (GI, KK)
- Magnolia (GC, PIM 2, SC, KK)
- Moselle (PI)

- N.Y.L.A (MTA, PIM 2, GC, CP, KK)
- Nail (MTA, GC)

- Ocean Line (CP, GC)
- Osella Kids (EP)

- Part One Edward Hutabarat (PP)
- Parang Kencana (PS, PP, GI)
- Phoebe & Chloe (PI, CP)
- POLO (PP, SC, CP, MTA, KK, PIM 2, MPI)
- Polo Ralph Lauren (MTA, MKG 3, GC, EP, kemang, KV, BW)
- PLA Shoes (PI, PS)
- Periplus (PI, PS, MKG 2, PIM 1, GC)
- PAC Martha Tilaar (PI)

- Rockets (PIM 2, KV)
- R n beth (PI)

- Sebastian's (PS, MTA)
- Sebastian Red (PI)
- Studio 133 Biyan (SC, MKG 3)
- STELLA RISSA (GI)
- Sabrina (GI)
- Salt n Paper (PIM 2, eX, KK)

- Tina Andrean (GC)
- The Little Things She Needs (PIM 2, GI, CP, MKG 3, SC, GC, MTA, EP, PI, KK, MPI)
- The Cufflinks Store (PI, PP, PS, PIM 1)
- The Executive (GI, MTA, MKG 2, GC, EP, Plangi, CP, KK, MPI)
- The Cat Walk Gallery (MKG 3)
- Tracce (MKG 3, PIM 2, GC)
- T-Lab (PI)
- Tick Tock (PI)

- Valentine Secret (PP)

- Wakai (CP, PI, KK, GI, SC, PIM 2, GC, MTA, MPI)

HOME & LIFESTYLE

- Armani/Casa (Da Vinci Tower)
- Arbor & Troy (GI, KV)
- ARTBOX (MKG 2, MTA)
- Alessandra Home (PI)
- American Giant (KK, BW)
- AIBI (GI, MTA, SC, PIM 2, BW)
- Apple iBox (PI, GI, CP, SC, GC, MKG 3, KK, BW)
- Android (PS, SC, PP, GI, MTA, BW)
- Ariston (GI, MTA, MKG, CP, EP, BW)
- ACE Hardware (GI, GC, PIM 1, CP, KK, KC, MKG)

- Blumarine Home Collection (Da Vinci Tower)
- Biyan Living (kemang)
- Bateel (SC)
- Blackberry® Store (MKG 3, MTA, PIM 1, GC)
- Blanchetti (PI)
- Best Denki (GI, PP, SC, CP, CWJ)
- Baylis & Harding Co. (PP)
- Basheer Graphic Books (SC)

- Colombostile (Da Vinci Tower)
- CERRUTI (Da Vinci Tower)
- Canon (MTA, MKG 2)
- Czarre (PI)
- Ciacci (GI)
- Contempo (GI)
- Cellini (MTA, MKG 3, EP, KK)
- Charis Home (SC)
- Chipmunks Playland & Café (SC, CWJ)

- DIO The Finest (PI)
- Driade (PI)
- Duomo (SC)
- Drexel Heritage (Da Vinci Tower)
- Daiso (KK, BW)
- Do It Best Pongs (MTA, MKG 3)

- Elephant & Coral (PI)
- Elite (SC)
- Euro Mattress (CP)
- Early Learning Center (PI, GI, PP, SC, MTA, MKG 3, PIM 2, KK, GC, EP)

- FENDI CASA (Da Vinci Tower)
- FRANZ Collection (PI)
- Floral Home (PI, PS, PIM)
- Flight Experience (GC)

- Golf House (PS, PP, SC, MTA, MKG 3, KK)

- HIDE YAMAMOTO (CWJ)
- Hard Rock Café & The Rock Shop (PP)
- Huize Van Wely (PP)
- Henredon (Da Vinci Tower)
- Hollywood Homes (Da Vinci Tower)
- Hickory Chair (Da Vinci Tower)
- HÅLLNING (PP)
- Home-Fix The D.I.Y Store (PI)
- HALO Living (GI)
- Hot Wheels (PP)
- Hallmark (MTA, PI)
- Havana Gallery (PI)
- Hankook Ceramic (MKG 2)

- IPE Cavalli (Da Vinci Tower)
- Ippudo (PP)

- JYSK (MTA)
- Jehann Kläuss (MTA)
- Jonathan Charles (Da Vinci Tower)

- KENZO Maison (Da Vinci Tower)
- KARE Design. Germany (SC)
- KidZania (PP)
- Kluft (GI)
- Kinokuniya (GI, PS, PIM2)
- King Koil (GI, MTA, MKG 3, CP)
- Kettler (GI, PS, MTA, MKG 2, SC, KK, PIM 2)
- Küche (MTA)

- LOEWE. tv (PP)
- Livvi Casa (PI)
- La Germania italia (CP, MTA)
- [lo:renza] (CP, EP)
- Lady Americana (CP, EP, BW)
- LG Shop (GI, PP, SC)
- Lovely Lace (PI, MTA, PIM 1)
- Lifehouse Bookstore (PI)
- Lock & Lock (CP, KK)

- MAISON ÉRIC KAYSER (PS)
- Magnum M Café (GI, PIM 2)
- MISSONI Home (kemang)
- Minotti (kemang)
- MOIE (PP, kemang)
- Melandas (GI, PP, SC, MTA, CP, EP, CWJ)
- Maitland Smith (Da Vinci Tower)

- NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto (CWJ)
- Natuzzi (Da Vinci Tower)
- Narumi (PP)
- Nolff (CP)
- Nokia (GI, PP, SC, CP, MKG 3, PIM 2)

- Osim (SC, PP, GI, MTA, MKG 3, KK, PIM 2)
- Ogawa (SC, MTA, PP, KK, GI)

- PAUL Boulangerie et Pâtisserie (PP)
- Paulaner Bräuhaus (GI)
- Papilion Duo & Biyan Living (PP)
- Patchi (PP, PIM 2)
- Precor USA (SC)
- Parennials (PI)
- Pazia (PI, fX, GI, KC, KK, GC, MTA, BW)

- Roberto Cavalli Home (Da Vinci Tower)
- ROYCE' (PI, PP, PS)
- Royal Selangor (PS)
- Rosewood (MTA, PIM 1, GC)

- Saint-Louis Lounge (PI)
- Salt grill by Luke Mangan (PI)
- Schott Zwiesel (PP)
- Simmons (PP, CP, MTA, EP, BW)
- Serta (GI, MTA, MKG 3)
- Slumberland (GI, MTA)
- Saint James (MTA, PIM 2, KV, CWJ)
- Shaga (SC, GI, PIM 2, MTA)
- Sony Center (GI, PP, MTA, GC, MKG 3)
- Sharp (GI)
- Samsung Plaza (PP, PI, SC, GC, MTA, CWJ, BW)
- Sanrio (PS, SC, PI, MTA)
- Scoop (KK, GI, KV, MTA, BW)

- TWG Tea Salon & Boutique (PS, PP)
- Tous Les Jours (PI, SC, KK, CP, BW)
- Thomasville (Da Vinci Tower)
- Theodore Alexander (Da Vinci Tower)
- Tempur (PI, MTA)
- Troika (GI, PS, PIM 1)
- Toto (GI, PP, GC)
- Times Bookstores (PP, KV)
- Terry Palmer (SC, PIM)
- Tupperware (PIM 1)
- Tokyo 1 Store (PI, GC, KK, MTA, BW)
- Teddy House (GI, SC, GC, CP, PIM 1)

- UNICEF Store (PS)

- Vivere (PP, SC, PIM 2, MKG 3, CP)
- Vinoti Living (PI, MKG 3, MTA, EP)

- WMF (PP)

more collections in Jakarta's leading dept. store:

GALERIES LAFAYETTE

- Adriano Goldcshmeid
- Agent Provocateur
- Alexis Bittar
- Ardistia New York
- Ash
- avant-première
- Badgley Mischka
- Barbara Rihl
- Bianca Nygard
- BNV
- Botkier
- Bric's
- Bruno Premi
- Carolee
- Cerruti
- Charlotte Ronson
- Christian Lacroix
- Coccinelle
- Cambridge Satchel
- Cosmo Paris
- Decléor
- Des Petits Hauts
- Dirk Bikkembergs
- DL 1961
- Edsor Berlin
- Elie Tahari
- Elisabetta Franchi
- Façonnable
- Falke
- Gerard Darel
- Giambattista Valli
- Hackett London
- Hüftgold Berlin
- Hultquist
- iBlues
- Inès de la Fressange
- Ivanka Trump
- Jachs
- Jack & Jones
- Jacques Britt
- Jack Russell Malletier Paris
- Jean-Louis Scherrer
- Jessica Simpson
- Jodhpur Weekend
- Joseph Ribkoff
- Karl Lagerfeld
- Kenneth Cole
- Lafayette Bags
- Lafayette Collection
- Lafayette Ties
- Le Temps des Cerises
- Les Néréides
- L.A.M.B
- Lipault Paris
- Liu Jo
- Liu Jo Jeans
- Lyle and Scott
- Louis Pion
- Maceoo
- Moschino
- Moschino Cheap and Chic
- Malene by Malene Birger
- Maje
- Massimo Bonini
- Maria Francesca Pepe
- Merc London
- Minelli
- Nina Ricci
- N.Tyler
- ottod'Ame
- Pennyblack
- Peter Nygard
- Philippe Ferrandis
- Pilgrim
- Piquadro
- Pylones
- Rafe New York
- Rebecca Minkoff New York
- Robert Graham
- Sandro
- Santoni
- Schutz
- Simone Pérèle
- See by Chloé
- Sonia by Sonia Rykiel
- Selected Femme
- Selected Homme
- Silvian Heach
- Stella McCartney
- T Tahari
- The Kooples
- TFNC London
- Tiger of Sweden
- Ungaro
- Vanessa Bruno
- Vero Moda
- Very Vero Moda
- Version Originale
- Vicomte A.
- Vince Camuto
- Vivienne Westwood
- Weekend by MaxMara
- Z Spoke by Zac Posen
- Zadig & Voltaire
- Zardoze
- 75 Faubourg

DEBENHAMS

- 7 For All Mankind
- American Apparel
- Acne Jeans
- BCBGeneration
- Betty Jackson
- Band of Outsiders
- Bleulab
- Cheap Monday
- Dr.Denim Jeansmakers
- DL 1961
- Ella Moss
- French Connection
- Henry Holland
- Jasper Conran
- John Rocha
- Jonathan Saunders
- Julien Macdonald
- Junk Food
- Mandarina Duck
- Matthew Williamson
- Nicole Farhi
- Original Penguin
- PREEN
- Principles
- Redherring
- Rock & Republic
- Rich & Skinny
- Spanx
- Splendid
- True Religion
- T-Tech by Tumi
- Thomas Nash
- William Rast

and many-many more...

Old 07-04-2014, 10:38 AM

GALLERIES LAFAYETTE from Paris. The first in Asia and the only one in Southeast Asia! (This is as prestigious as Harrods!)

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia