Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2014, 03:30 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,790,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
Yeah and some are cruel and gruesome mass murderer maniac.
Yeah exactly, and some persecuted the Chinese in those countries, as they were often part of the wealthy business owning class.

Old 04-05-2014, 02:48 AM

2 posts, read 9,883 times
Quote:
Gusdur, Suharto and prabowo have chinese descent, prabowo is big no no for next president to me, he is communist and partially responsible for the attack againts ethnic chinese in 1998.

Anyway pure indonesian dont have those feature.
And Suharto for 1965 tragedy. if Prabowo cummunist then he will have alliance with China and Rusia?
Prabowo is a chinese descent, why does he attack Chinese? No logic right? They said it's Wiranto.
I myself admire Prabowo, he can make enemies become his friends. You know 9 activists he kidnapped now support him in Gerindra. He has good relation with Jordan King too. Btw, if there was no Gusdur as president then there is no holiday for chinese new year!

Old 04-05-2014, 02:59 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robtherobbery View Post
And Suharto for 1965 tragedy. if Prabowo cummunist then he will have alliance with China and Rusia?
Prabowo is a chinese descent, why does he attack Chinese? No logic right? They said it's Wiranto.
I myself admire Prabowo, he can make enemies become his friends. You know 9 activists he kidnapped now support him in Gerindra. He has good relation with Jordan King too. Btw, if there was no Gusdur as president then there is no holiday for chinese new year!
Yeah and Suharto who have Chinese descent surpressed chinese culture and discriminate them in indonesia, people will do anything for power, to me prabowo is as guilty for the tragedy. I would million times prefer jokowi in power than that man.

Old 04-06-2014, 07:27 AM

372 posts, read 1,006,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Rusev View Post
Her name is Laura Gemser. She is retired from acting now and lives in Italy with her Italian husband.
thanks the Info : oww I have seen she at geogle, really OMG ,I don't like the job her in movies, I always thought she was very similar to who. and now I know her looks like : Titi Sjuman" is Indonesian too.
Titi Sjuman

Old 04-07-2014, 01:24 AM

61,662 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Note to all: Please do not post copyrighted pictures on City-Data Forums!

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of pictures without express and written permission from their authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

In short: If YOU didn't took the picture - do not post it!

Old 04-08-2014, 08:01 AM

72 posts, read 156,132 times
Quote:
Anyway pure indonesian dont have those feature.
Just because they have Chinese ancestry, that doesn't mean pure native Indonesians can't have those features.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:32 AM

4 posts, read 14,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania01 View Post
In general Indo "half Indonesian - White, they have white skin and so different from the Indonesians in general, but some of them are even nearly similar to the Indonesian I've met with some Indo "half Indonesia- white" , I had had time to photo with them, I have yellow skin type when I was close to them I feel myself so different from them, I'm so darker with a different face from Them , I felt very low self-esteem.

Some typical Indo Eurasian in Indonesian:
Rianty cartwright ( Indonesia - British )

Tamara Blezinsky ( Indonesia - Polish )

Tamara has white skin she is a descendant of Polish,she like brown skin type, making her it often bask on the beach to get a brown/ tan.

Ari Wibowo ( Indonesia - German )

Asmiranda ( Indonesia - Dutch )
But Women/Men are beautiful Indonesia is comprised of those who mixed with European blood.If not Indonesians are not so beautiful for sure.
LMAO Nativ Indonesian never look like chinese, We are chinese defferent with you Indog . You pribumi indonesian look SEA people than chinese .

Old 07-11-2014, 02:52 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenetth Huang View Post
But Women/Men are beautiful Indonesia is comprised of those who mixed with European blood.If not Indonesians are not so beautiful for sure.
LMAO Nativ Indonesian never look like chinese, We are chinese defferent with you Indog . You pribumi indonesian look SEA people than chinese .
Wtf are you doing in here, suddenly calling names to us Indonesians, this is not a forum to insult get lost you racist c*nt.

Old 07-11-2014, 10:20 PM

22 posts, read 35,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Indonesia has more black people than anywhere else in Asia
they are not black, if by Black you mean African. they are Australoid

Old 07-11-2014, 11:13 PM

143 posts, read 188,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevania View Post
I see many Indonesian look a like chinese, especially skin : white / yellow and Eye : slanted eyes / small almond.
but there is little a similar.. Vietnemese , Malay, thais & filipino them categorized as as brown skin.
In Australia, America and Europe sometimes makes mistake Indonesians with chinese

Where are you going with this poor generalization?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia