Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 07:26 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,473,423 times

Advertisements

no

they need to rename their country, cast off the hispanic and foreign bedoiun ways, cast off the white saviour inferiority complex, return to the ways of garuda, and secularize

break the cycle

rise above

focus on science
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2019, 08:27 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,523,068 times
too unsafe, too much criminality in the philipines, so no.

Old 11-15-2019, 11:43 PM

417 posts, read 444,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post

I didn't find the crime (with the exception of Manila), to be any worse than here in the USA. Even in Manila, I didn't find it any more dangerous than I found Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, or several other U.S. cities.

No, it won't be another Hawaii. Ever. It's distance and travel time from anywhere other than the west coast is to far and long. Also it attracts a very different type of traveler. Myself, as a backpacker, enjoyed the very low prices and unique culture the Philippines gave me. Most travelers to Hawaii want American culture and standard of living on a tropical island.

Old 11-16-2019, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone77 View Post
I didn't find the crime (with the exception of Manila), to be any worse than here in the USA. Even in Manila, I didn't find it any more dangerous than I found Detroit, Baltimore, Camden, or several other U.S. cities.

No, it won't be another Hawaii. Ever. It's distance and travel time from anywhere other than the west coast is to far and long. Also it attracts a very different type of traveler. Myself, as a backpacker, enjoyed the very low prices and unique culture the Philippines gave me. Most travelers to Hawaii want American culture and standard of living on a tropical island.
Right but we are comparing it to Hawaii so it’s more dangerous.
I have friends that are Filipino and they tell me the dangers, and how corrupt it is, bribing cops etc.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:13 PM

546 posts, read 569,350 times
Quote:
Right but we are comparing it to Hawaii so it’s more dangerous.
I have friends that are Filipino and they tell me the dangers, and how corrupt it is, bribing cops etc.

I have Americans friends too and some Americans told me that not all is good in America. At least we don't have Mass Shootings of schools, and have a debt that's 104% of the GDP or student loans that won't allow young adults to buy homes. How about the corruption in wall street? At least our corruption only harms our countrymen while American corruption harms the whole world.

That's enough. I want to be positive to Americans but being jingoistic about your country and condemning others, I have to reply.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:26 PM

Lol at Americans condemning the Philippines as a poor and corrupt country when our debt is only 41.8% of the total GDP while America's is 104% of the GDP is debt. And lol at the notion that we are a corrupt country when we have never invaded, exploited or colonized another country, yet here we are, the most warmongering and resource stealing country of the 19th, 20th and 21st Century responsible for the killing of millions of lives in dozens of wars of conquest and the theft of so much land and riches calling the Philippines "corrupt". This notion is so absurd it is completely laughable.

It's like the show off dude with all the branded items and property condemning an honest worker with manageable debt as "poor" while he himself owe a debt higher than his total combined worth.

*Talk to the hand

Anyway, I love the USA otherwise I wouldn't know so much about you, I just want to point out your hypocrisy.

Old 11-16-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
My sister visited Chicago and San Francisco, she loved it. Gorgeous cities and she likes Chicago Deep Dish Pizza.

Old 11-17-2019, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
Lol at Americans condemning the Philippines as a poor and corrupt country when our debt is only 41.8% of the total GDP while America's is 104% of the GDP is debt. And lol at the notion that we are a corrupt country when we have never invaded, exploited or colonized another country, yet here we are, the most warmongering and resource stealing country of the 19th, 20th and 21st Century responsible for the killing of millions of lives in dozens of wars of conquest and the theft of so much land and riches calling the Philippines "corrupt". This notion is so absurd it is completely laughable.

It's like the show off dude with all the branded items and property condemning an honest worker with manageable debt as "poor" while he himself owe a debt higher than his total combined worth.

*Talk to the hand

Anyway, I love the USA otherwise I wouldn't know so much about you, I just want to point out your hypocrisy.
someone is comparing philipines to hawaii and objectively speaking, i said hawaii is safer.
then you get all butt hurt and start comparing school shootings and GDP and whatnot - things that are just way off topic. the butt hurt is very real, i can feel it.

listen, if you want to go down this rabbit hole... life in the US in general is many times better than the philipines. that's the sorry truth. otherwise you wouldn't have so many of your country men and women trying to come hear. my filipino friends have no desire to go back to their native land.
i won't go into all the different qualitative ways, but i'm sure you already know this.

a bit of advice for y'all. stop the crab mentality. your country won't improve from within if you don't. we have the same issue with the ghetto (people) here in our country and you don't need to be a genius to see where their socioeconomic standing is.

Old 11-18-2019, 12:01 AM

Quote:
someone is comparing philipines to hawaii and objectively speaking, i said hawaii is safer.
then you get all butt hurt and start comparing school shootings and GDP and whatnot - things that are just way off topic. the butt hurt is very real, i can feel it.

listen, if you want to go down this rabbit hole... life in the US in general is many times better than the philipines. that's the sorry truth. otherwise you wouldn't have so many of your country men and women trying to come hear. my filipino friends have no desire to go back to their native land.
i won't go into all the different qualitative ways, but i'm sure you already know this.

a bit of advice for y'all. stop the crab mentality. your country won't improve from within if you don't. we have the same issue with the ghetto (people) here in our country and you don't need to be a genius to see where their socioeconomic standing is.

We fully damn well known that life is easier and lazier in the USA.

The Philippines is the 3rd most natural disaster prone country on earth...

https://www.wheninmanila.com/philipp...ld-risk-index/

Frequent...

Floods check
Volcanic eruptions check
Earthquakes check
Landslides check
Tsunamis check
Wildfires check

We are also very prone to war and the devastation it entails.

Our capital has been invaded, destroyed or damaged at least 11 times in recorded history so far, as discovered (I'm sure it was destroyed and rebuilt far more times in the past but records are lost)

Has been invaded more times than Troy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila

This, through no fault of our own because we are at the center of a Crescent of countries from Japan to Indonesia making us basically the Arena and central Battleground of the Orient.

We Damn well know that life here is 11 times harder than in America. And we wear that as a BADGE of honor.

We have moved past the notion that you should indulge yourself in selfish pleasures because a person is not only about his self indulgence but his accomplishments, the bigger your accomplishments in a more difficult situation, the grander your merit.

Anyway, those Filipinos who migrate abroad are among the least dutiful and least loving of the homeland.

Yet, these rubbish of the struggle here are your gold.

Filipinos are currently the 5th Richest ethnic group in America, richer than your white ass.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...usehold_income

Local Filipinos are so used to struggling under appalling conditions that when the lost and least virtuous type of Filipinos go abroad, they find that life is so easy compared to the constant hustle they have here that they get rich quick.

Our trash = your treasure

This isn't only true of Filipinos in America mind you but also of Filipinos in Singapore and the UAE.

Filipinos are the most respected nationality in the UAE. Filipinos commit the least number of crimes in the UAE...

https://philippinesnow.org/posts/201...i-authorities/

Also, Singaporeans are threatened by Filipinos since we form the new professional class there...

“Filipinos, apart from the domestic helpers, work in offices or become nurses. Many of them are customer service staff, too. So we see them every day.

“I visited Tuas dormitory for foreign workers once with my pastor. They were all construction workers from India, Bangladesh and China. It was so crowded that some of them eat their dinner by the roadside.

“I have no idea how they live their lives until I went to the dormitory. My point is, we don’t see the construction workers around us. In that sense, they are invisible.

“But not the Filipinos, many of them occupy jobs in architecture, IT, and food and beverages sectors.”

Why Filipinos have become the punching bag – The Independent News

Hmmm... 5th Richest ethnic group in America, most respected and law abiding ethnic group in the UAE, famous for doing the least amount of crime among all ethnic groups, and is the rising professional class in Singapore...

Hmmmm and these people are the Philippines' traitors, rejects or unfaithful ones... YET they become the elites in your countries!

Admit it, our trash is your treasure. Our ***t is your mana.

And lol l really look down on you if you think that a life of pleasures is worth more than a life of accomplishment. The USA has several times the land and resources as well as people, you stole, compared to the Philippines. You even operate in a difficulty level that's several times easier than us. Yet you nicumpoops true to your criminal status seeking refugee descent managed to drown in debt that's 106% of your GDP while the war torn and disaster stricken Philippines only has 40% of GDP as debt.

I'm not buthurt I'm just sad that you believe your own lies. Mmmmmkay go wear your golden chains and puff your sweet lies you tell yourself at night while I proudly don the crown of thorns and swag in my battle earned tattoos.

You better think again when you want to talk down to Filipinos or the Philippines.

Btw your country looks like ****. Literally, the USA is shaped like a giant turd.

While the Philippines...

Looks like a noble galloping horse or a Roman Centurion.

Admit it, we are made of better stuff.

Don't worry I'm not racist or chauvinist though I'm just truthful.

Some of my ancestors came from the Americas too, in the past, my paternal side were Mexicans and they were stationed as soldiers in blood soaked Philippines in wars against Muslims, Wokuos and etc.

They were migrants too but they sought to serve rather than be served.

But there's a stark difference between the migrants we had who were missionaries or soldiers. While yours are bully criminal coward refugees.

We also had those too in that: Spain, Mexico and Peru, as well as sending soldiers and missionaries also sent wanted criminals to fight here, yet obviously, the dumb anti-social criminals who can't cooperate in a crew or platoon gets killed off. Thanks for the wars and suffering God they refined and purified us.

But don't worry we are generous we will cleanse your refugee bully blood with our better ancestry refined in the crucible of duty and struggle.

Last edited by Selurong; 11-18-2019 at 12:34 AM..

Old 11-18-2019, 02:17 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,176,087 times
The islands definitely could be! 7000+ islands, and many are super peaceful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia