Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 02:25 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,806,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunAndRain808 View Post
Eww. White weeabos are creepy Asiaphiles. They tend to be nerdy beta males who seem to can't get a decent white female here in the US.
Uhm, you know how stupid this sounds? Not to mention racist sounding and offensive to people in interracial marriages. You're basically saying that white women are superior to other people and that men shouldn't be attracted to or date/marry any other woman. I have friends in RL that are married to all colors of women. They would knock out cold if you attempted to say said this garbage to their face.

I've read your posts before though so I know you're one of the racists on here that don't like white men. If you're not already in the U.S., please don't come here. Stay where you are. I'm sure there's lots of great countries for you that fit your racist ideology much better. In the U.S. all races and interracial situations are considered normal, and accepted.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 11-13-2017 at 02:39 PM..

Old 11-13-2017, 11:19 PM

1,002 posts, read 910,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Most talk about Filipino and Southeast Asian women by American women will be negative since it is expected they are only using an American man for a green card. I don't think as a rule they think about Filipino and Southeast Asian men until after a meet a specific man and find out his ancestry is in Southeast Asia
I agree with your comments. btw very easy western / foreign men to get sexy beautiful women and cheap just to go thailand would be easy to get such a woman but difficult for western / foreign men to get women in asia with nice personality, smart and have high education nahh this is right in Indonesia but Indonesian women are not very easy to get because many different religious and cultural factors
Actually philipines is the same as Indonesia but because of the many prostitutes that make the philippines seem negative in foreign / western eyes

Old 11-15-2017, 12:45 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,879,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Uhm, you know how stupid this sounds? Not to mention racist sounding and offensive to people in interracial marriages. You're basically saying that white women are superior to other people and that men shouldn't be attracted to or date/marry any other woman. I have friends in RL that are married to all colors of women. They would knock out cold if you attempted to say said this garbage to their face.

I've read your posts before though so I know you're one of the racists on here that don't like white men. If you're not already in the U.S., please don't come here. Stay where you are. I'm sure there's lots of great countries for you that fit your racist ideology much better. In the U.S. all races and interracial situations are considered normal, and accepted.
I’m a white dude who lives in Asia and has an Asian wife, so of course I generally hate the "weeaboo" stereotype as I’ve been on the receiving end of it. I don’t watch anime or read manga, I’m not really a nerd (not into fantasy or science fiction), I own a business, I’m socially adept, and had no problem pulling white women, but because right now it’s cool to dump on white dudes, a lot of people would immediately look at my family and assume I’m a loser who had to move abroad to have a relationship. She probably only did it for the green card and/or because she hates being Asian, I am probably only with her because of a fetish, we’re going to cause permanent psychological damage to our daughter when she someday realizes I’m a creepy weirdo and mom is a floozy, etc. Meanwhile, if the races were flipped and I was Asian and mom was white, we’d be heroes for smashing patriarchal whiteness, and our children would be headed for success!

It’s sad that after many years of heading in the right direction, now we are headed back towards embracing bigotry and deciding our differences are incontrovertible, and shocking that some of the loudest voices to this effect are coming from the left, who previously drove the push for inclusiveness.

I do get the legitimate grievances that Asian Americans and nonwhite people in general have with American society, but I question what people hope to gain by making American society into a more hateful and chaotic place and making a gleeful show of being exclusionary and bigoted.

Unfortunately, though, there is definitely some truth to the stereotype, as there is to any, and you do see guys in Asia that came here for nefarious reasons. You get the super-nerdy dude who was a loser back home but feels like a rockstar here and seeks to recreate himself as a white (or black) scholar of ancient wisdom, martial arts hero, or simply just cool person that he wasn’t back home. You get the aging loser who never found love or had a string of divorces who comes here for sex and either openly embraces this and comes across as sleazy and exploitative, or actually think that a cute, fun-loving girl 30 years his junior really, really loves him for who he is, and comes across as naive and clueless. Yes, they exist. But, are they majority? No, I wouldn’t say so, and I think it’s unfair to paint WM/AF couples with this brush due to one’s own personal insecurities.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:17 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,422,536 times
Thanks, 415_s2k, I think you just made a good case for people making the effort to view people as individuals, rather than taking the lazy route of assigning people to a few stereotype categories.

As I get older, I see more and more of this lazy thinking. It's natural for human beings to fall into it, but I still think that if we call it to people's attention, there's a chance it may alter their behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia