Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 02:28 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Actually you see it quite often among some Asians. The japanese worship the Americans...who nuked their arses twice. The HKers worship the British, who ruled over them like the slavish colonial subjects that they were. I still remember a b/w photos of a big tall white British officer with a white hat beating a bunch of coolies in HK in the 1920s with a rattan cane...nice! So the filipinos are not all that outrageous in their infatuation with the big white you-know-what.

There are many cheap and easy Chinese girls in big Chinese cities like Guangzhou and other places who will go with any scrawny white guy who happens along while teaching english or something useless like that. This is also why many white guys who otherwise would be a zeros would go to China and Japan....for the easy girls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Not so true with Japan. I was there and saw a lot of lonely white guys who would be very undesirable back home and they look miserable. Basically it's your socially awkward nerdy alt-right geeks infesting Asia. They desire Japanese the most, but actually Japanese women desire them among the least (look at visa stats, Japanese women emigrate from Japan in very low numbers compared to their neighbors and the number of Western immigrants are low compared to the neighbors), hence why they run to Korea afterward, then China, then Southeast Asia. Others just go straight for the kill and go to Thailand and the Philippines, the biggest destinations for desperate white men. But to my amazement I saw a lot of white girls in Japan too, and many were dating Japanese. I'd say whites in Japan are more of a zoo animal like curiosity, and not white worship like the Philippines and I guess HK too, and Singapore (forgot about the SPG girls)
Hahaha you two and your Asian bromance is cracking me up. Do either of you have any have stats or real world experience to back anything up? What country are you from? These are the minds of a Duterte supporter folks. I don't even know anyone that's traveled to China from the US. A few went maybe to Japan for a couple week vacation but that's it. This is some seriously funny stuff. You just come across as two butthurt jealous Asian guys that feel put down by the white man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
What do you expect, Japan is the richest and most expensive country in Asia.

Not all men that go to Southeast Asia are desperate white men, most are not desperate but just feel more attracted to Asians while others have a sex addiction and not all of them are white. I saw many Japanese and Koreans in the red light districts of Thailand.
Now if we're talking about 30+ year old guys that never had any relationship and go there SEARCHING for a wife, yes that's kinda desperate but that's not the majority.
I wouldn't make it personal or racial dude you might get reported there's people in relationships or married to someone from another country on here. Don't agree with them you're just tying yourself to a sinking ship. They're Asian trolls. The sex tourists are disgusting but prostitution is not legal in the Philippines thankfully you have to remember. There's millions of Filipino-Americans there's tons of reasons why it's a common union. It's a great country with good values and a lot of people find the people in the country very attractive and charming.

Let's get back to the topic of the thread and ignore the trolls.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 10-26-2016 at 02:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 02:33 PM

5,788 posts, read 5,102,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
Hahaha you two and your Asian bromance is cracking me up. Do either of you have any have stats or real world experience to back anything up? What country are you from? These are the minds of a Duterte supporter folks. I don't even know anyone that's traveled to China from the US. A few went maybe to Japan for a couple week vacation but that's it. This is some seriously funny stuff. You just come across as two butthurt jealous Asian guys that feel put down by the white man.

I wouldn't make it personal or racial dude you might get reported there's people in relationships or married to someone from another country on here. Don't agree with them you're just tying yourself to a sinking ship. They're Asian trolls.

Hi lusty....

Just a quick note. I am not a dude. Nor am I Asian. LoL. And, I do know several of my friends in my younger days who went to Asia to teach English, or whatever they did. They were zeros and had no chance whatsoever here in the states. But of course they had a very nice time in Japan and HK. China is following the same pattern, which is kinda unfortunate. Asian girls are generally heavily afflicted with white worship. It's a known fact. For example, there are far far more Asian women who marry white men than Asian men who marry white women. The percentage of Asian women who marry black men or Hispanic men is quite small.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:37 PM

5,788 posts, read 5,102,477 times
Quote:
They don't worship white people that's silly, they just think the US is better than China..and it is. Also most of Asia is racist towards other people so it's actually quite refreshing that they were able evolve like a normal country. Explain how the Philippines begs to be colonized??? Most Americans have never even been to Asia, much less the Philippines. It's all Duterte nonsense.

What a pile of garbage.....seriously. I'm pretty sure you're talking about China, not the US. First of all the majority of the people in the US don't care about skin color. That's Asia, not the U.S. Explain how the US is exploiting the Philippines? China wants to exploit the entire world, or at least try to. You people listen to an uneducated guy like Duterte too much.

The Philippines will always be treated better by the US than China and everyone knows this. Not to mention there's millions of Filipino-Americans with ties between the two countries so Duterte and his anti-US movement is never going to go anywhere because he's already backtracking anyway. You have like a 1 percent, small fringe movement and that's it.
Did you seriously just state that people in the US don't care about skin color? What planet are you from? lol I don't listen to Duterte at all because I am not Filipino, nor do I Ever want to be, ever.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:55 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,798,075 times
Quote:
Hi lusty....

Just a quick note. I am not a dude. Nor am I Asian. LoL. And, I do know several of my friends in my younger days who went to Asia to teach English, or whatever they did. They were zeros and had no chance whatsoever here in the states. But of course they had a very nice time in Japan and HK. China is following the same pattern, which is kinda unfortunate. Asian girls are generally heavily afflicted with white worship. It's a known fact. For example, there are far far more Asian women who marry white men than Asian men who marry white women. The percentage of Asian women who marry black men or Hispanic men is quite small.
Ahh this all explains many things now I know what your beef is...I always love being able to put things in perspective. Yup and black men and white women is much more common than black women and white men. The only people that worry about it are insecure jealous people. You can't fight the world hon' some people just have a preference and like certain things. I've had Asian women tell me they love my blue eyes.. some people are just alluring to each other and are interested in something different than what they are accustomed to. I don't see anything changing anytime soon and I really don't see any evidence that supports you're white worship theory.

If you studied the cultures you would know that having lighter skin is considered to mean that someone is higher status in most of the Asian cultures. This has nothing to do with white worship or the US being in the Philippines. This is because in their culture wealthy people did not work outdoors so they were not tanned from the sun.

Quote:
Did you seriously just state that people in the US don't care about skin color? What planet are you from? lol I don't listen to Duterte at all because I am not Filipino, nor do I Ever want to be, ever.
You're the one paying attention to what skin color marries what skin color yet you're trying to say the US, the most diverse country on the planet, is known for racism or something? I think it's just you, the vast minority.

So you're just on these threads replying to posts about Duterte and Phi. to troll and are admitting you don't even follow him and have no vested interest in any of it? Ok. Gotcha.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 10-26-2016 at 03:15 PM..

Old 10-26-2016, 03:05 PM

10,640 posts, read 16,023,053 times
Quote:
I wouldn't make it personal or racial dude you might get reported there's people in relationships or married to someone from another country on here. Don't agree with them you're just tying yourself to a sinking ship. They're Asian trolls. The sex tourists are disgusting but prostitution is not legal in the Philippines thankfully you have to remember.
I'm in a relationship myself with a Thai (Asian) for almost 5 years now, living together in the Netherlands.
Why would i get reported for saying "some people feel more attracted to Asians"?

Some sex tourists are disgusting but not all of them!
Prostitution might not be legal by law in the Philippines and Thailand but its happening in broad daylight because it brings money in the bank, i've seen guys in Thailand walking with 2 prostitutes in each arm next to cops and nothing happened. I think in the Philippines (Manila, Angeles City, Cebu City etc.) its exactly the same.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:01 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,924,056 times
Quote:

I wouldn't make it personal or racial dude you might get reported there's people in relationships or married to someone from another country on here. Don't agree with them you're just tying yourself to a sinking ship. They're Asian trolls. The sex tourists are disgusting but prostitution is not legal in the Philippines thankfully you have to remember. There's millions of Filipino-Americans there's tons of reasons why it's a common union. It's a great country with good values and a lot of people find the people in the country very attractive and charming.

I'm Puerto Rican, white, and Japanese, I'm not an Asian man lol, I'm a mutt. I just call it how I see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia