Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2018, 08:40 PM

16,555 posts, read 10,607,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwuwang92 View Post
@AFP I have a chat record. Trina,9:47Well I like Asian men but sorry you don’t like me9:48I don't think you like meTrina,9:54But I do. Very much 9:54but why do you always pay no attention to me,If you have something, you can tell me you're busyTrina,9:55I do when you message me. Sometimes your messages come through as just dots though so I don’t know what you are saying 9:56。。。Trina,9:56I would never be too busy for you but because of the time difference , sometimes I’m asleep Trina,10:13
I want to have sex too. I miss sex. And kissing. Really miss kissing

10:13
I really think white women are sexy................
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwuwang92 View Post
I'm married to a Chinese man (from China). He's pretty atypical for a Chinese man if you think of most Chinese men as you've all described above...But I'd venture to say there are plenty like him.
He's tall (over 6 feet tall) and weighs almost 200 lbs and LOVES to go to the gym. He's really independant (not easy to push this guy around) BUT he's fiercely loyal and does think my opinion as his wife matters with important decisions and so he does ask me. His traditional little cultural inuendos and quirks are just endearing and provide me with a great learning opportunity about him and his culture and humanity (and help me constantly look at myself)...
Now, that being said...I wondered (painstakingly) as I walked the streets in China what the hell American or western women are thinking? Where are their heads? up their asses? (sorry girls...I have to ask this) bEcause there really are some HOT guys there!!!! And ones that are worth asking out if you (and they) are single!!
If you NEVER ask them out or present a situation where they can ask YOU, then you'll never know how delightful an experience a Chinese man is!!! You just have to give it a go and see for yourself!!!! It's wonderful!!!
So, are you an Asian man having online flirtation with a white girl, or are you a white woman married to a Chinese man?

Old 09-12-2018, 11:29 PM

214 posts, read 238,101 times
@bus man I like tall and slim women. (175cm to 180cm 60kg to 70kg) Many American women have a problem. They are too fat.

Old 09-13-2018, 04:22 AM

36 posts, read 102,255 times
I know quite a few Shandong Chinese Americans/Australian males. Half of them are over 6'0 (183cm). But most Northern Chinese ABCs are quite young (age 8-22). In 10 more years, you will see a lot more taller and bigger Chinese Americans.

Old 09-13-2018, 05:23 AM

2 posts, read 3,148 times
East Asian men are considered the most attractive non-white (and maybe also non-native) racial group in most of the world for homosexuals. And they are a lot of straight Asian-White relationships in Australia.

Old 09-13-2018, 08:09 AM

3,657 posts, read 2,937,139 times
I am only 168cm and have had over 5 good looking white women interested. But I am very socially unskilled and never could muster the game to make it work. Its not all about height. I look back with so much regret now that I am middle age.

Old 09-15-2018, 09:43 AM

587 posts, read 423,184 times
Going off on a tangent here, but as a Gay Asian, my experience is that I am able to attract good looking white males more than would be the case if I were a straight Asian attracting "good looking" White women.

Even though in gay circles (in Western Anglophone countries like where I am from), many perceive Asians as least desirable (similar to straight circles), I am still more able to attract a good looking decent white male than would be the case in reverse, if I was a straight Asian (not as likely to attract a good looking white female)

What I am trying to say is that is seems disproportionately in the US & Canada, Asian straight males seem to only attract not-so-attractive white ladies.
Anyone agree?

Old 09-15-2018, 10:06 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by settled00 View Post
NO. because they're typically the type who are in the higher classes and therefore look and act and feel too much like girls.

we like manly men. lol sorry. at least most of us do except for those of a different persuasion.
IDK what kind of Asian men you've been around. I've never seen any who looked like girls. And I don't know who the "we" is, to whom you refer, as liking "manly" men. John Wayne is dead, and he took the "manly" man stereotype to the grave with him, mercifully. It was a straight-jacket for a lot of men. Men have been liberated from that very limited caricature of masculinity.

Old 09-15-2018, 10:10 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
Going off on a tangent here, but as a Gay Asian, my experience is that I am able to attract good looking white males more than would be the case if I were a straight Asian attracting "good looking" White women.

Even though in gay circles (in Western Anglophone countries like where I am from), many perceive Asians as least desirable (similar to straight circles), I am still more able to attract a good looking decent white male than would be the case in reverse, if I was a straight Asian (not as likely to attract a good looking white female)

What I am trying to say is that is seems disproportionately in the US & Canada, Asian straight males seem to only attract not-so-attractive white ladies.
Anyone agree?
OK, so the thread has moved on, from labelling Asian men as wusses to valuing pretty much everyone by looks? Good to know.

Old 09-15-2018, 11:04 AM

914 posts, read 642,084 times
Usually the men in higher classes have servants and therefore never actually have to lift a finger. Because of that, they are very soft and feminine sort of like most women. I know, I've worked with a lot of them. Not to say there aren't exceptions. I have met two in my life who were very attractive and masculine: one from China and the other from India - both were hard workers and had more masculinity. But those were exceptions from my own experience. Interestingly enough, the feminine ones tend to go for women who are built like little boys - but that's another thread.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:35 PM

630 posts, read 525,408 times
East Asian looking are pretty popular among a certain niche of White girls, especially the anime/manga type. Those tend to have a big bias towards Asian guys. Some of them will actually only consider dating Asian guys.
Now, outside of the otaku crowd, Asian dudes aren't generally highly desirable among White ladies. I am sure above-average looking Asian men have no problem dating girls from any race, but as it has already been said, many Asian men tend not to look nor act manly enough for many White girl's tastes. Looking/acting nerdy, being obsessed with video games, having no sense of fashion will not help you being attractive to girls. This probably explains why Asian girls dating men outside of their own stock is Asian men's pet peeve.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia