Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2019, 02:11 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,033,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
I just find it hypocritical that europe is all about human rights yet will deal authoritarian states. They love that money.
China should present some diamond tiaras for Meghan, Elizabeth and Catherine and their babies . The British people will be grateful and join with China forever
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2019, 09:16 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,472,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by X14Freak View Post
I'm sure the US is better considering they have lovely friends like Saudi Arabia, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Qatar, and the UAE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Far better tbh

word

vietnam needs to be democratized but I think China would interfer with it like russia does in elections. Egypt kicked out the Muslim brotherhood which is a good thing just like china puts uighers in concentration camps to make hauwei smarthphones.

Azerbaijan needs to return to paganism. Guinea I have no comment about. UAE I'm on the fence about. You can still kind of party there. Saudi arabia should be turned to glass though. Its the origin of jihad. The bedoiun ideology messed up asia and north africa. They don't assimilate and blow everything up. This is why we can't have nice things

Old 05-03-2019, 09:14 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Them' bitcoinz rising will benefit China? Well maybe not since they aren't bitcoin friendly but are VERY other-crypto friendly. Their favorite EOS/Tron hit extreme highs these months, EOS surpassed Bitcoin significantly...it's interesting to see the near future of altcoins used in China.

Old 05-03-2019, 09:16 AM

Holy sh*t I guessed, eos/tron are really 1st and 2nd more popular than bitcoin in china...my only source till now were all the kungfu-knowing asians writing in mandarin that I don't understand about eos/tron on forums:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/china...reum-to-second

Old 05-03-2019, 12:08 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,750,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Holy sh*t I guessed, eos/tron are really 1st and 2nd more popular than bitcoin in china...my only source till now were all the kungfu-knowing asians writing in mandarin that I don't understand about eos/tron on forums:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/china...reum-to-second
You can say someone "speaks" Mandarin but it is usually odd to say "write" in Mandarin, because all Chinese communities share the same written language. Unless you want to emphasize the fact that something is truly written in a informal, dialectical format, the correct way is to say "write Chinese".

It is like saying someone writes Australian English instead of British English. In some special context it is valid, but usually not.

Old 05-03-2019, 12:42 PM

well for one I at least can tell apart when it's any form of Chinese vs any form of Korean or Japanese. My way of telling:

1. if it looks too complex: it's chinese!
2. if it looks simpler: it's japanese
3. if it has lots of "o"-like characters it's Hangul

And yes I know Japan uses Chinese letters too.

Old 05-03-2019, 03:40 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,472,603 times
Did you watch The Great Battle on Netflix?

Old 05-03-2019, 03:59 PM

the hell is this lol? literally 3 people on the netz (reddit...) mentioned 'The Great Battle' on netflix whenever i say something about china. I wouldn't even care about CHinese cinema if it's asian but i'd be 100 times less interested if it's non-chinese but just some biased movie with hidden propaganda message.

Oh it's Korean, who would've thought:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Battle_(film)

Old 05-03-2019, 04:25 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,033,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Did you watch The Great Battle on Netflix?
Have you watched admiral?? it would put Oscar winning movies to shame, may be hence got removed from Metflix.

Old 05-03-2019, 07:56 PM

82 posts, read 101,914 times
I live in Asia--China and Thailand--for two years...Prior to that I made trips from one week to four months--visting up to 5 countries in Asia at a time...I've been an actor and teacher here...Been coming here since 2011....So I know what the f_ck I am taking about...Also studied International Trade at UCLA recently. DO NOT underestimate China or East or South East Asia...Get a passport, travel outside the USA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia