Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2021, 09:55 AM

136 posts, read 129,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
And I have visited Thailand myself, Dude. You can not just invalidate my experience, what I really see there, with your theory of ancestry bla bla bla. Native Thai may have whatever genes that creates such physical appearance, but that appearance for me is very Southeast Asian.
Average random of thousands street protestors here...

Indonesian

Thai

Physical appearance looks very different here, totally different origin.

Scientific genetic research?
Obviously totally different genetic and race here......

Clearly genetic never lies here of whom is related to whom....

Thai people are scientifically, historically and even physically proven to be the same as the people of Southern China(not Han-Chinese from the North).

Indonesian? They are scientifically, historically and even physically proven to be the same as Malay, Cambodian, Filipino.

More genetic research (all of them are telling the same story).....

History of migration?

Since 2500 years ago, Javanese (Indonesian) have been living side by side the Malay,Khmer(Cambodians), and Filipino in Southeast Asia already.

On another hand Thai/Tai people were still living in the areas of Southern China which was East Asia(extremely far apart from the Javanese/Indonesian).

Conclusion?
Funny right that you seem to be extremely racist to the Malay,Khmer(Cambodians), and Filipino who you shared similar historical of migration with and been living next to each other side by side for over 2500 years. Also genetically they are your "blood brothers" too. But yet, you are "trying so hard" to dismissed any connection you have with them in anyway you possibly can.

It seem like you wanted to be related to the Thai/Tai people really bad huh? (Dispite you shared nothing in common with the Thai/Tai people
at all. Genetic, historical of migration, physical appearance, language are all extremely different here). Why anyway? Why are you wanting to be the same as Thai/Tai people so much? Aren't you proud of yourself? Why trying to be someone else who you absolutely have no connection with?

Last edited by KhotunKhan; 05-22-2021 at 11:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2021, 12:51 AM

1 posts, read 818 times
Default Native people in Thailand

Many times the TV and Media in Thailand choose East Asian looking people or use skin lighting techniques on anyone they display. There are many people in Thailand now with Chinese DNA but this is a more recent mixture. There are still so many native people in Thailand that have the traditional mixture with little to no Chinese DNA.

When I think of Thai people I think of people in these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mHU...4ZgUhw&index=8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaIc...st=LL&index=66

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdm8...&start_radio=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb72...5DjVWY&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_i...&start_radio=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Ze...4ZgUhw&index=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PvW...st=LL&index=55

Old 06-24-2021, 06:44 AM

1,002 posts, read 905,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj8185 View Post
Many times the TV and Media in Thailand choose East Asian looking people or use skin lighting techniques on anyone they display. There are many people in Thailand now with Chinese DNA but this is a more recent mixture. There are still so many native people in Thailand that have the traditional mixture with little to no Chinese DNA.
as in my comment in bangkok, there are a lot of people's that look like typical southeast asia or native looks , the light skin ones we meet in around the streets are chinese thais that just like we meet in Jakarta. And he put or share some videos of chinese thais in Thailand and showed us all that Thais people look Chinese. he thinks we've never been to thailand, i feel in bangkok like in jakarta
even though the stereotype of foreigners to Thais people is darker skin but not East Asian streotypes
in southeast asia only vietnamese look like chinese because i've been to Hanoi

he OP looks like he doesn't like dark/black people, and he is racist against race and skin color can be seen from all his the comments

Old 06-27-2021, 05:21 AM

546 posts, read 569,260 times
Filipinos are mostly a mix of Negritos, Malays, Chinese and Mexicans with a little Spanish and Indian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipinos

Old 07-01-2021, 01:09 AM

1,002 posts, read 905,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhotunKhan View Post
Average random of thousands street protestors here...
I copy someone's writing from youtube he is someone who writes about a real of Indonesians that is very precise and amazing

read this dude .....

Austronesian languages are like Aboriginal Taiwanese, Javanese, Menadonese, Balinese, Samoanese, Tognaese, Hawaiian, Maori, Malay, Batak, Sarawakese, Sabahans, etc. Basically maritime (islands) South EastAsia as well as Polynesia are Austronesian speaking. But the people's appearance of west Indonesia including Javanese is more Austroasiatic (means languages that sound like Thai/ Cambodian/Burmese/Laos/Vietnam) as in they look more like mainland South EastAsians (Austroasiatic) rather than Austronesians original speakers such as Aboriginal Taiwanese, the Philippines, north East Borneo (north east Kalimantan), Sulawesi, Eastern Indonesia in general, and Polynesia such as Samoans, Maori, etc.
I think Austronesian original speaking people have more Melanesian intermix in them than Austroasiatic original speakers. Original Austroasiatic speaking people might instead have south Indian intermix in them. I just note by watching videos and images of Austronesians, Samoans look similar to East Indonesians because Samoans are in theory largely a mix of East Asian Austronesian speaking people with Australoid (sometimes also known as Melanesian). Samoans are like in general 80% East Asian (Austronesian) and 20% Melanesian (Australoid). Because Australoid people look similar to African Negroid people, Samoans can look like 80% Mongoloid and 20% Negroid (although it's not Negroid but Australoid but you get the idea of how they look like). So some of them can have natural curly hair, dark skin to light skin, all kind of eye shapes, Mongoloid face, Melanesian face, etc.
Javanese and most of west Indonesians look Mongoloid with skin tones ranging from dark to light although if they are full indigenous they should be dark skinned because their ancestors came there circa 5 kya (kilo years ago). If they're light skin, they maybe recent migrants or mixed with migrants.
Indigenous people from Borneo (the Malaysia parts of Kalimantan and Brunei) look Mongoloid, too in general.
Indigenous Malays from mainland Malaysia look diverse as in some of them look pure Mongoloid but some of them have intermixed with south Indians (Tamils).
There are also west Indonesians and mainland Malays that have Arab in them (Yemen).
West Indonesians in general are about 98% Mongoloid (Austroasiatic) with some of them have tiny percentage of Tamil and Arab.
East Indonesians also have 90%+ Mongoloid (Austronesian) with some Melanesian in them like the Filipinos.
This is why indigenous West Indonesian This is why indigenous West Indonesians look similar to indigenous Thai, Cambodians, Burmese, Laos, Vietnamese, and Malays from mainland Malaysia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia