Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 12:53 AM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 6 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,916,376 times

Advertisements

I never thought in my own dream or fantasies that I winded up ALMOST feeling like I am residing around Seoul this early in my own life before my own 30's. December 10th 2020 into January 20th 2021 is quite extremely lengthy now going further than 40 Days. I believe I am not leaving until January 27th Wednesday. At least 49 Days. I have no regrets, and a welcoming change of scenery from what I dealt with in NYC. I am just loving my own experience. Yeah, I am a fan of South Korea. Maybe even nicer than Japan for me because of the Cafes Coffeeshops Coffeehouses are especially unique world class even wealthier ambiance. I have found at least 11 separate ones within Seoul that are probably quite rare in Tokyo. And there are Hotels for less than $30 USD in South Korea that aren't really possible in Japan. At least especially below $10 to $20 USD. Even just $5 to $9! That is like Thailand at that point! I don't think my own stay in Japan is going to occur past 10 days if I don't have 24 Hours Bars access in between nights. Pretty cool English isn't too well known around the Korean peninsula. Are people overly aware of this foreign language in Japan compared to South Korea? Cafes and Affordability win. And I actually prefer Seoul weather over Tokyo. A real 4 seasons. Although, of course there are some things that I pick in the other over this one. Native cuisine(Ubiquitous easy to find Sushi, Japanese soups over obscure not easy to find Pajeons, Bibimbap, Sundubu Jigae, whatever I had on Korean Air), a bit further Decentralized Kyoto/Osaka/Nagoya/Sapporo/Nara over Busan/Sokcho? Thank goodness, I love Seoul that much. Top rank extremely high quality of life. I have never found this much peace and quiet in such a massive megalopolis major city reaching 10 million people! Wow! Quite an urban masterpiece. I bet Tokyo is a bit louder.

Last edited by ; 01-20-2021 at 01:44 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia