Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2019, 06:37 PM

50,846 posts, read 24,359,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
I need to repeat it as many times as people repeat deny all gods. Every time a person says "I don't see any evidence" it needs to be stated that "something more, not more gods" is the most rational starting point.

I know more people agree with me then disagree, that's a given. Its needs to be repeated every time the militant brand of atheism says its not or avoids it.

I personally am not interested in "faith claims". I am only interested in if the persons claims line up with the standard model or relativity. thats it.

Your reading something into my post that are not there. out in the real word my colleges always tell me they like how i keep things light all the time. you were one that attack my "Lmao", when out in the real I would be laughing at you and myself. in a friendly way.
How many colleges do you have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2019, 06:51 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
How many colleges do you have?
110 I work with most of them through any given year.

your posts are a case study in cluster-b.

Old 11-30-2019, 06:52 PM

Quote:
110 I work with most of them through any given year.

Old 11-30-2019, 06:53 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,591,051 times
Quote:
copy cat.

again your posts are completely consistent with cluster-b

Old 11-30-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
copy cat.

again your posts are completely consistent with cluster-b
Arach, you need to start proofreading your posts, spell checking them, and grammar checking them.

You don't have colleges. You have colleagues.

And this is a good and very obvious example of why I find your posts so confusing.

Old 11-30-2019, 07:31 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Arach, you need to start proofreading your posts, spell checking them, and grammar checking them.

And this is a good and very obvious example of why I find your posts so confusing.
It's a good and obvious example of why i don't even bother to read his posts any more. It simply is not worth the time and effort. And I do not like to put people on Ignore. It's only when the Spam actually stops you from from the posting that is intended that you simply Have to 'remove' it.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; 11-30-2019 at 07:46 PM..

Old 11-30-2019, 08:26 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,348,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
It's a good and obvious example of why i don't even bother to read his posts any more. It simply is not worth the time and effort. And I do not like to put people on Ignore. It's only when the Spam actually stops you from from the posting that is intended that you simply Have to 'remove' it.
Trans: It is "bush league" to point out spelling errors in an effort to refute an argument. In fact, that is a debate fallacy. The argument is incorrect or not regardless of the spelling errors.

Old 11-30-2019, 08:32 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,744,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian658 View Post
Trans: It is "bush league" to point out spelling errors in an effort to refute an argument. In fact, that is a debate fallacy. The argument is incorrect or not regardless of the spelling errors.
You must have Arach on Ignore too, if you don't know that the problem is not spelling errors, nor yet his whacky "The hills are alive" hypothesis, or even his seething toxic bias against New atheism because he sees it as Liberal (which, like our old posting pal CC, is your problem, too), but because his posts can often be quite incoherent.

I won't even go into how your shoddy support for his posts shows up Your problem.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:35 PM

12,030 posts, read 9,348,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
You must have Arach on Ignore too, if you don't know that the problem is not spelling errors, nor yet his whacky "The hills are alive" hypothesis, or even his seething toxic bias against New atheism because he sees it as Liberal (which, like our old posting pal CC, is your problem, too), but because his posts can often be quite incoherent.

I won't even go into how your shoddy support for his posts shows up Your problem.
The post does not need to be a prose masterpiece to decipher the meaning of what he is trying to say.

Old 11-30-2019, 09:42 PM

88,615 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:

Does dyslexia right itself when proofreading to make it easier to catch one's errors? It's an honest question. I don't know. But if letters are jumping around and reversing themselves, I am not sure there's a way to pause it for the proofreading exercise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Atheism and Agnosticism