Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 07:53 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,551 times

Advertisements

It's amazing how easily some people are pulled in by trolls... back to the predictable racist rants.

Old 12-15-2010, 08:32 PM

927 posts, read 2,226,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullbear View Post
Oh dear. Bizchick is trying to goad me -- everybody see? LOL

But Ill bite. What the heck. It is christmas after all (notice the holiday I left out

Bizchick plays the angry black persona with such gusto! She upends history by claiming that it was the poow widdle african slaves, chinese and precious children who actually BUILT this country while whitey raped, pillaged and looted his way to fortune. Awwwww boohoooo If only there was just ONE place on the planet where, in the absence of whitey, africans had built their own glorious society. Sadly, there isnt.

Im familiar with reparations bizchick. Whitey OWES you a big ole check dont he? Its clear thats what you are all about. Not gonna happen. Golly gee, we let you have Kwanzaa - aint that enough?
With all your humming and hawing, none of this changes the original point of who Americans celebrate, but clearly based on your account above, you learned a lil something in your history class...good job!

Old 12-16-2010, 05:30 AM

479 posts, read 703,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizchick86 View Post
With all your humming and hawing, none of this changes the original point of who Americans celebrate, but clearly based on your account above, you learned a lil something in your history class...good job!
You should re-read my post a little more closely, sweetie.

I say it every day. "Thank goodness for our founding fathers." Without them we could be a Haiti or Zimbabwe. Scary!!

Old 12-16-2010, 09:04 AM

25 posts, read 47,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
It's amazing how easily some people are pulled in by trolls... back to the predictable racist rants.
I don't have to be here for long to know that he's just a one trick pony. I can only guess what esteem deficiencies create such venom.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:10 AM

1,299 posts, read 2,271,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma.Police View Post
I don't have to be here for long to know that he's just a one trick pony. I can only guess what esteem deficiencies create such venom.
That knife cuts both ways! Yelling "racism" instead of debating is such a SAD tactic! It demeens the person that is throwing it out as someone incapable of standing on their own merits

Old 12-16-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Guessing indeed! You got that right at least.

Inquisitive minds want to know: What does the pretentiousness of your name suggest about you?

Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 AM

396 posts, read 601,653 times
Quote:
Oh dear. Bizchick is trying to goad me -- everybody see? LOL

But Ill bite. What the heck. It is christmas after all (notice the holiday I left out

Bizchick plays the angry black persona with such gusto! She upends history by claiming that it was the poow widdle african slaves, chinese and precious children who actually BUILT this country while whitey raped, pillaged and looted his way to fortune. Awwwww boohoooo If only there was just ONE place on the planet where, in the absence of whitey, africans had built their own glorious society. Sadly, there isnt.

Im familiar with reparations bizchick. Whitey OWES you a big ole check dont he? Its clear thats what you are all about. Not gonna happen. Golly gee, we let you have Kwanzaa - aint that enough?
you sound like someone who's old enough to have been living when segregation (a.k.a. slavery-lite) was still legal. someone like my angry father, who himself was, and never has anything but critical things to say about black people in general. don't be such an angry jackass, when you fail to realize that regardless of the causes, you've always had a leg-up on minorities in general.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:58 AM

25 posts, read 47,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
That knife cuts both ways! Yelling "racism" instead of debating is such a SAD tactic! It demeens the person that is throwing it out as someone incapable of standing on their own merits
I never called Bullbear a racist. To be a racist Bullbear would have to believe that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. I don't think he believes that. I was just saying there are issues of esteem deficiency. It is particularly evident by his use of the word "we" as if he had anything to do with the "founding" of this country or has any say in its policy.

Quote:
Guessing indeed! You got that right at least.

Inquisitive minds want to know: What does the pretentiousness of your name suggest about you?
Ummmm, Karma Police is one of the greatest songs from one of the greatest bands in history, Radiohead. Google it... I thought their popularity extended outside of Gen Xers. The real question is what does the pretentiousness of your name suggest about you? I'm willing to bet it has nothing to do with the market. On second thought, I don't really care.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
I never called Bullbear a racist. To be a racist Bullbear would have to believe that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. I don't think he believes that. I was just saying there are issues of esteem deficiency. It is particularly evident by his use of the word "we" as if he had anything to do with the "founding" of this country or has any say in its policy.

Ummmm, Karma Police is one of the greatest songs from one of the greatest bands in history, Radiohead. Google it... I thought their popularity extended outside of Gen Xers. The real question is what does the pretentiousness of your name suggest about you? I'm willing to bet it has nothing to do with the market. On second thought, I don't really care.
My deficiences are no doubt many. But while I appreciate your dime store psychoanalysis of my many "issues", you wont mind if I put them in the category of "you get what you pay for", I trust?

Here is what Wikipedia says about KP:

"Karma Police" was released as the second single from OK Computer, and became a commercial success, charting at number eight on the UK Singles Chart"

Gosh, all the way to eight. Nothing in there about being one of the greatest songs by one of the greatest bands in history. Hmmmm The Wikipedia writers must have self esteem issues too, being so deranged as to not concur with your "greatest" assessment.

That was the "royal we" I was using hoss. Look it up! Ive got to go repeat in front of the mirror three times "Gosh darnit, Im good enough, and people like me!"

Old 12-16-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabasse View Post
you sound like someone who's old enough to have been living when segregation (a.k.a. slavery-lite) was still legal. someone like my angry father, who himself was, and never has anything but critical things to say about black people in general. don't be such an angry jackass, when you fail to realize that regardless of the causes, you've always had a leg-up on minorities in general.
All these folks making assessments about li'l ole me without the slightest idea of who I am or what Im about. Hilarious.

Ill work on that angry jackass thing, I promise. OK if I start tomorow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta