Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2011, 04:49 PM

4,843 posts, read 6,103,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringBackCobain View Post
I don't even read your posts. None of them make sense because you can't even speak English.
failed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
In numerous threads you pop up and race bait? Is this false? You said “attack on one” but you have been attacking every black posters you see on this forum.
understand

Quote:
Don’t straw man, your premise is posters have a agenda to keep the city black or worry about the percentage drop of black Americans. The strange thing is basically your mainly arguing with white posters that they have a agenda or worry to keep the city black.
understand

Quote:
And I’m pretty sure the klan was mad blacks gain civil rights, now what do that has to do with most white people? Nothing! So what's the point of someone referencing that? Nothing! Yes there are racist blacks, now what that got to do with most blacks? Nothing! If a black person keep talking about racist whites out of place to non race whites, that black dude is going to look hell of racist. Now if a white person keep talking about racist blacks out of place to non racist blacks, that white dude is going to look hell of racist. YOU ALWAYS COME AND RACE BAIT IT”S (annoying!!!)
understand or do I have break it down?

Quote:
Now I don’t care if Atlanta remain majority black or not but if you keep reminding me of the blacks that do, I'm going to take it as your just as racist as them. Go argue with them. I Don’t think you understand your not being call a racist because you have a irrational hate as a klans man does. But because you’re a reverse racist. It’s like you search for black racist then complain about them as if the rest of the world want to hear. I know there racist blacks who worry about the city remaining black, but that like me saying there racist whites who hate the president is black. Duh! There always going to be racist ignore them! And stop falsely accusing non racist blacks as racists that’s also annoying.
understand or do I have to break it down?

Quote:
WTF, Fail! First off Italian is a ethnic group or nationality, black is race. So to make the comparison you would have to say broadly “white” see the error.
understand?

Quote:
Dude black Americans haven’t been to African in over 300 years toooooo many generations. Then non of the African states that are ancestors came from still exist. African is the second largest continent it’s not a small country we don’t even know where are ancestors even from. African Americans have nothing to do with the creation of the political climate in African nation, there’s no ties, Are Ancestors didn’t create Nigeria! Or any other African nation. Then for the last time African Americans are known not to get along with black Africans. There’s too much beef between black Americans and black Africans what do you not understand. Yes culture matter the ideal of the mother country itself is base on heritage and culture. Focusing on African countries isn’t going to preserve anything for Black Americans. Again "Black" is the race of people not a damn ethnic group or nationality. Dude stop.
understand or do I have to break it down?

Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM

1,498 posts, read 3,107,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
You do. You live for it.
Nope. I could not care less.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Box

382 posts, read 661,332 times
Default Nigeria, poised for big growth, aims to be the next 'BRIC' country

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Afric...t-BRIC-country

Nigeria posted to be the next BRIC country.

Last edited by Box; 06-29-2011 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Formatting is off when I post the whole article.

Old 06-29-2011, 05:57 PM

538 posts, read 926,064 times
Quote:
Actually, thanks to my olive compexion and dark Sicilian features, I will fit in quite nicely in the Hispanic America of 2050. I just need to hone my Spanish, and I'll be set.

You are foolish think the Hispanic-dominated America of 2050 will be as benevolent in terms of race relations as the white America of 2008. The president in 2050 will be Hispanic, and a Hispanic will be elected 2052, 2056, 2060, 2064, and so on.
It really is funny how most blacks seem to think the Hispanics are not going to play the same racial power politics that the blacks have played in every situation where they became the majority (see City of Atlanta; Zimbabwe; South Africa; Detroit). But, Hispanics are more likely to align with whites when they seize power.....just look at Miami where the high-end Hispanics (1960s Cubans and their descendents) have taken political power. Those Hispanics are actually primarily of white European descent and probably handed George Bush the contested election. It will get interesting and I will also be working on my Spanish.....

Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 PM

538 posts, read 926,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

This is an excerpt from the U.S. Department of State's 2010 Country Report on Nigeria:

Human rights problems during the year included the abridgement of citizens' right to change their government; politically motivated and extrajudicial killings by security forces, including summary executions; torture, rape, and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment of prisoners, detainees, and criminal suspects; harsh and life-threatening prison and detention center conditions; arbitrary arrest and detention; prolonged pretrial detention; denial of fair public trial; executive influence on the judiciary and judicial corruption; infringement on citizens' privacy rights; restrictions on freedom of speech, press, assembly, religion, and movement; official corruption and impunity; violence and discrimination against women; the killing of children suspected of witchcraft; female genital mutilation (FGM); child abuse and child sexual exploitation; societal violence; ethnic, regional, and religious discrimination and violence; vigilante killings; trafficking in persons for the purpose of prostitution and forced labor; discrimination against persons with disabilities; discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity; child labor; forced and bonded labor; and abductions by militant groups.

Sounds like just the kind of country we need to strengthen ties with....what kind and loving people we have in Nigeria, as BayArea-Girl would say.........

Old 06-29-2011, 06:09 PM

99 posts, read 327,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

Interesting article. 12% growth in the Nigerian economy (well, potentially, if they get the electric grids rolling)? WOW!! LOL

Old 06-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ1977 View Post
Interesting article. 12% growth in the Nigerian economy (well, potentially, if they get the electric grids rolling)? WOW!! LOL
I'm sure that people were saying the same thing about China and India.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:33 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,386,955 times
Quote:
Actually, thanks to my olive compexion and dark Sicilian features, I will fit in quite nicely in the Hispanic America of 2050. I just need to hone my Spanish, and I'll be set.

You are foolish think the Hispanic-dominated America of 2050 will be as benevolent in terms of race relations as the white America of 2008. The president in 2050 will be Hispanic, and a Hispanic will be elected 2052, 2056, 2060, 2064, and so on.

Do you know anything about demographics? Well, for one thing, it's destiny. Germany will be majority Muslim by 2050. So much for the "civilized" views of that dying country.
2050? I'll be pushing up daisies then. Hope you guys can all work out your differences by then and make this a better world.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM

16,701 posts, read 29,526,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
2050? I'll be pushing up daisies then. Hope you guys can all work out your differences by then and make this a better world.
Hopefully, I would've just entered retirement--and then would be spendin' my days sittin' on the front porch with my initial grandbabies--tellin' them "No!" and "Stop that!"

...Interspersed with lots of travel and local political/civic/community duties, of course.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Hopefully, I would've just entered retirement--and then would be spendin' my days sittin' on the front porch with my initial grandbabies--tellin' them "No!" and "Stop that!"

...Interspersed with lots of travel and local political/civic/community duties, of course.

And I will hopefully be doing the same with my Latina wives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta