Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2017, 09:05 PM

1,325 posts, read 2,644,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondInfinity View Post
If Trump fires another missle into some random country again, please stay focused on this topic. We all know that it would be a distraction to what's really going on here.

This is now just learned, subpoenas were issued hours before Comey was fired (https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/05/09/p...sia/index.html).

More and more proof now of the lying Republicans in office and as you can see, Ronricks and the others are now quiet!!!
And right on queue - U.S. aircraft conduct strike on Syrian army convoy - CBS News today!!!! SMDH in disbelief. And the fact that he still has followers is beyond embarrassing. I hate to say it, but we told you Republicans so.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:42 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,485,209 times
Quote:
And right on queue - U.S. aircraft conduct strike on Syrian army convoy - CBS News today!!!! SMDH in disbelief. And the fact that he still has followers is beyond embarrassing. I hate to say it, but we told you Republicans so.
Did you even read the story on more than just your fake news site before you "shook your head in disbelief"?

My god some of you are clueless.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Did you even read the story on more than just your fake news site before you "shook your head in disbelief"?

Speaking of clueless, you seem to be a Fox News fan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r7X1x0eo9E&t=25s. Another distraction, but this time, it won't work.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:00 PM

5,845 posts, read 6,159,198 times
Quote:

The strike happened. It is real. Whatever you believe to the contrary means nothing.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Speaking of clueless, you seem to be a Fox News fan:
. Another distraction, but this time, it won't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
The strike happened. It is real. Whatever you believe to the contrary means nothing.
I know it happened, but the circumstances around it are completely legit if you took the time to read between the lines! There's nothing nefarious going on so you can take off your tinfoil hats. Sorry that we're no longer rolling over and taking it from behind Obama style. Maybe you would have preferred another Benghazi situation instead?

Old 05-18-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
I know it happened, but the circumstances around it are completely legit if you took the time to read between the lines! There's nothing nefarious going on so you can take off your tinfoil hats. Sorry that we're no longer rolling over and taking it from behind the way Obama liked it. Maybe you would have preferred another Benghazi situation instead?
Get off of your knees and Trump's jock and maybe you could see what's unfolding right before your eyes.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Get off of your knees and Trump's jock and maybe you could see what's unfolding right before your eyes.
You guys can stomp your feet, spew your hate and make up/distort stories until the cows come home, but it's not going to take Trump down. Best you can hope for is to slow him down a bit, but he doesn't care about all this Russian fairy tale "collusion" BS. He's plugging right along while the the left and the press (same thing actually) keep chasing nonsense. You guys have been calling for his demise since he entered the race and you've been wrong every time. No different now. Enjoy your night, I'm getting some sleep. And remember, it's always a great day in America when you wake up to a Trump Presidency!!

Old 05-18-2017, 10:59 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Quote:
He's plugging right along
Negative. He's standing still and wallowing in the **** his own incompetence created.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:25 AM
bu2

24,106 posts, read 14,891,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toll_booth View Post
And it was pretty much predicted two days before because Iranians and Hezbelloh were trying to provoke a confrontation. They had already been warned. It had nothing to do with your conspiracy theories.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:59 AM

10,743 posts, read 13,390,202 times
Quote:

So CBS is a fake news organization? Why is it that the President calls fake any media outlet that reports perhaps unflattering news about the administration? It is such an odd way to approach matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta