Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 06:35 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,786,194 times

Advertisements

Outside of NYC by numbers we are a 24 hour city if you count the total number of 24 hour establishments in our city, we have the best topography in the country, the best strip clubs, beautiful trees, world class festivals and restaurants, soul food, no tolls, no real snow, we don't have to pay to park at Marta stations, we have the largest indoor food market in the country opening here in a few months, the world's largest sports complex is opening north of Atlanta soon, etc

Plus we have trolls. Trolls mean that your city is in demand because i dont see trolls in the ND forum. Those few trolls are so lonely if it wasn't for this forum they would be in a mental institution. They relocate and are still lonely. Geez

Last edited by afdinatl; 11-13-2014 at 07:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2014, 07:48 PM

46 posts, read 68,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afdinatl View Post
Outside of NYC by numbers we are a 24 hour city if you count the total number of 24 hour establishments in our city, we have the best topography in the country, the best strip clubs, beautiful trees, world class festivals and restaurants, soul food, no tolls, no real snow, we don't have to pay to park at Marta stations, we have the largest indoor food market in the country opening here in a few months, the world's largest sports complex is opening north of Atlanta soon, etc
You're really bragging about strip clubs? Strip clubs?! Wow.

Who cares if you don't have to pay to park at a Marta station? The public transportation situation in Atlanta AND the surrounding area is sub par - to joke status.

The world's largest sports complex? You're sports teams play to half empty stadiums! There's no real support for your professional teams. There's nothing to do outside of Phillips/GA Dome, oh wait, let's walk past that CNN building and ride the Ferris wheel for the hundredth time. Oh what fun!

I'm sorry but Atlanta really is a minor city and you quickly discover there's really not a whole lot to do... no wait, I should just be going to a strip club and eating soul food.

Old 11-13-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstreets6 View Post
You're really bragging about strip clubs? Strip clubs?! Wow.

Who cares if you don't have to pay to park at a Marta station? The public transportation situation in Atlanta AND the surrounding area is sub par - to joke status.

The world's largest sports complex? You're sports teams play to half empty stadiums! There's no real support for your professional teams. There's nothing to do outside of Phillips/GA Dome, oh wait, let's walk past that CNN building and ride the Ferris wheel for the hundredth time. Oh what fun!

I'm sorry but Atlanta really is a minor city and you quickly discover there's really not a whole lot to do... no wait, I should just be going to a strip club and eating soul food.
Sounds like something broke people would say...ha!

Step it up bro. Only subpar people live in cities that they consider subpar and complain about it. Real people with money move to places that are not subpar to them. Take your income tax check next year if the gov doesn't take their money back and move. Delta, Megabus and Greyhound leaving Atlanta daily. You don't like Atlanta leave but you will not leave. You would rather complain and not doing nothing about it. When I want change I make change unlike other people

Last edited by afdinatl; 11-13-2014 at 08:18 PM..

Old 11-13-2014, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Sounds like something broke people would say...ha!

Step it up bro. Only sub par people live in sub par cities and complain about it.. Real people with money move to places that are not sub par to them. Take your income tax check next year if the gov doesn't take their money back and move.
Broke? Because I expect more out of a public transportation system for a city that is in the top ten metropolitan area in this country?

It's the narrow-mindedness of this area and people like yourself that equate using public transportation with low income.

Yes, I have been spoiled having left one of the best cities in this country for personal reasons and I support my significant other and the job that brought us here. I just expected more out of "the Empire City of the South."

The topic of this post: What makes Atlanta unique? Well it certainly isn't strip clubs and soul food.

Old 11-13-2014, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Broke? Because I expect more out of a public transportation system for a city that is in the top ten metropolitan area in this country?

It's the narrow-mindedness of this area and people like yourself that equate using public transportation with low income.

Yes, I have been spoiled having left one of the best cities in this country for personal reasons and I support my significant other and the job that brought us here. I just expected more out of "the Empire City of the South."

The topic of this post: What makes Atlanta unique? Well it certainly isn't strip clubs and soul food.
What city is that?

Like I said people with money move to whatever city they want to move to. Everyone else complains like you.

Old 11-13-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:

Like I said people with money move to whatever city they want to move to. Everyone else complains like you.
Well unfortunately Atlanta has a few Fortune 500 companies and the money is here; whether we love the city or not.

Old 11-13-2014, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Well unfortunately Atlanta has a few Fortune 500 companies and the money is here; whether we love the city or not.
What top rated city did you move from since you keep hiding from this question

Old 11-13-2014, 09:08 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,352,399 times
Atlanta is not a world class city, very ignorant to say that.

Although the atlanta symbol should definently be a coke bottle or tree

Old 11-13-2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluusions View Post
Atlanta is not a world class city, very ignorant to say that.

Although the atlanta symbol should definently be a coke bottle or tree
Neither is any city in Va

Old 11-14-2014, 04:09 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,352,399 times
Quote:
Neither is any city in Va
Did I say VA had any world class cities? No. It's obvious that you went through my post to just come up with a weak comeback. Are you in your feelings?

Btw I was born in DC a world class city not Virginia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta