Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 09:11 PM

2,563 posts, read 6,057,553 times

Advertisements

I don't know Lynbrook or anything about it but my sort-of surrogate brother and sister both moved there and miss their home (Samoa). The boy's birthday is around the corner so I'd like to try and get some sort of fun activity gift card for them or maybe just a shopping gift card. They can't drive and their parents dont seem to let them go into Melbourne by themselves if at all.

Things I know they enjoy:
Singing
Dancing
Volleyball
Clothing

I imagine some of you have met Samoans as a lot of them live in Australia. You'll know that they aren't into art or cities and such really. They're interested in fun goofy activities with the whole family.

Any ideas with links would be greatly appreciated. It can't be too expensive because I'll have to get for 4 kids at least if not 4 kids and two adults. Its not right to exclude anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Australia and New Zealand