Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 PM

4,538 posts, read 10,631,284 times

Advertisements

I still don't get the bias against Kyle.

I am new to NASCAR....a new GF is a huge fan and introduced me in December. She hates Kyle also.

But all I see the guy do is be very competative and win.

In this instance, I still can't see what Busch did wrong. All the contact was initiated by Harvick. I've watched the replays multiple times, and there is no instance where Busch committed some aggregious act. And at the end, Busch did the proper thing and remained in his car.

Its like people hold some past acts against Kyle and remain looking at him in a very biased manner.

Personally from what I've seen over the 6-7 races I've watched is that he is just a hard nosed guy on the track who badly wants to win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 12:26 PM

749 posts, read 2,439,313 times
This ain't the first time......guess the all-car, no talent idiot is going to have to seriously mame or kill someone before NASCAR does something about it.
After the checkers @ Bristol

YouTube - Kyle Busch/Carl Edwards Fight At Bristol

2:00 hits parked Brian Vickers post-race and and official has to jump out of the way.

YouTube - 2009 Carfax 250 Wild Finish!

Old 05-08-2011, 12:45 PM

468 posts, read 827,142 times
I don't have any bias towards either one of them.

I think they are both azzhats!

Old 05-08-2011, 02:29 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,836,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Well, I'm interested in seeing what Nascar does here.

'Have at it boys' is one thing, but pit road has been deemed a safe and secure area where antics are not supposed to play out.

I don't care which two cars were involved, I'm curious to see if pit road really is off-limits or not. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
Amen on that!

Old 05-08-2011, 05:24 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
'Ol Happy had it coming to him..........and I'm glad he got it! GO SHRUB!!!!!!!

Old 05-08-2011, 05:25 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times
I have a feeling those 2 will go at it here pretty soon.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:17 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,753,896 times
I don't like Harvick or Busch but I think Kyle was out of line by doing that on pit road where someone innocent could get seriously injured. Another thing Kyle managed to do was take attention away from Reagan Smith who came up with a major upset victory. Kyle has a lot of talent but he needs to check himself before he does something that will keep him out of his car.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:23 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG72 View Post
I still don't get the bias against Kyle.

I am new to NASCAR....a new GF is a huge fan and introduced me in December. She hates Kyle also.

But all I see the guy do is be very competative and win.

In this instance, I still can't see what Busch did wrong. All the contact was initiated by Harvick. I've watched the replays multiple times, and there is no instance where Busch committed some aggregious act. And at the end, Busch did the proper thing and remained in his car.

Its like people hold some past acts against Kyle and remain looking at him in a very biased manner.

Personally from what I've seen over the 6-7 races I've watched is that he is just a hard nosed guy on the track who badly wants to win.
As you follow the series and get more involved you will realize there is a double standard and in some cases more than one version of each race.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:26 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Well, I'm interested in seeing what Nascar does here.

'Have at it boys' is one thing, but pit road has been deemed a safe and secure area where antics are not supposed to play out.

I don't care which two cars were involved, I'm curious to see if pit road really is off-limits or not. I guess we'll find out on Tuesday.
Me too. Being a night race we may find out Monday.

Old 05-08-2011, 09:40 PM

239 posts, read 355,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsfan20 View Post
'Ol Happy had it coming to him..........and I'm glad he got it! GO SHRUB!!!!!!!
Yeah the tuck my tail between my legs move worked to perfection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing