Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 07:38 PM

24,471 posts, read 26,008,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGirl1 View Post
Audi R8 V10 convertible!

Can't wait to get my hands on one!

Audi R8 5.2 FSI Spyder Drops The Top, Side Blades - Audi R8 5.2 FSI Spyder - Jalopnik

Anyone looking for a slightly used 2009 R8, let me know
My kind of girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 08:15 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,093,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbannizer View Post
It looks too much like a A4 to me.
Peter Schreyer, former chief designer for Audi and VW, took over leadership of Kia´s worldwide design division.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:50 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbannizer View Post
2010 Lexus GX460

[font=Verdana]

2010 Lexus GX460: Official Photos of U.S.-Spec Model Hit the Web - Carscoop

Thoughts on the GX460?
Thanks for making me throw up in my mouth.

FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-23-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Thanks for making me throw up in my mouth.

FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not big on SUV's in the first place but it doesn't look any worse than other large SUV's.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:55 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
I'm not big on SUV's in the first place but it doesn't look any worse than other large SUV's.
Its on the same level as that funkin' ridiculous looking Infiniti behemoth (I forget its name at the moment-- QX 56?)!!!!!

Give me an Expedition or Range Rover any day over that hulking Lexus eyesore. Once again it proves that Toyota cannot hire a designer for the life of them.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Its on the same level as that funkin' ridiculous looking Infiniti behemoth (I forget its name at the moment-- QX 56?)!!!!!

Give me an Expedition or Range Rover any day over that hulking Lexus eyesore. Once again it proves that Toyota cannot hire a designer for the life of them.
The QX is definitely an eye sore but the Expedition isn't anywhere in this class of vehicle (and ugly to boot!) and the Range Rover is only available for use throughout half the year because it spends the other half at the dealer (although they are attractive).

Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM

24 posts, read 98,965 times
Quote:

What are your thoughts onthe 2011 QX...? It will be offically revealed at the LA Auto Show.

Quote:
The 2011 Infiniti QX56 went on display in the Middle East and some stealthy soul caught a couple of close-up pics from the front and rear three-quarter. It's a much smoother vehicle than the one it replaces, ditching the arcs for hard angles. It also sheds finicky styling cues like the current vehicle's slightly contorted C-pillar arrangement, going for an uninterrupted window line rimmed by a chrome strip. Head on, though, it's grille-tastic.

Body elements like flaring arches are more integrated, and the chrome strip running down the side has been omitted. The rear is an FX-ified version of the new Nisan Patrol, and the package rides on anice set of Infiniti's trademark wheels. We aren't sure if it will turn the QX56's sales numbers around, but stranger things have happened...

Spy Shots: 2011 Infiniti QX56 caught on show — Autoblog

Old 11-24-2009, 11:47 AM

2,497 posts, read 7,478,621 times
The new Subaru lineup is amazing, as is the new Lexus Sedan. The 2 door Accord is really growing on me as is the Ford Raptor. I am not at all impressed with GM or Chrysler, not at all. Ford and the imports are making some good looking cars....minus the cube

Old 11-24-2009, 12:03 PM

More on the 2011 Kia Cadenza, it will replace the Amanti.

Quote:
The all-new Cadenza sedan was officially launched in Korea today where it will go on sale under the name K7. The 4,965 mm (195.5'') long Cadenza will take over the role of Kia's flagship sedan from the 10-year old Opirus, also called Amanti in some markets. Designed under the guidance of former Audi design chief Peter Schreyer, the Cadenza is the production version of the KND-5 concept model shown in Seoul earlier this year.

Kia said that the new Cadenza will be offered with a total of three gasoline engines ranging from 165HP to 295HP for the 3.5 liter V6, with all models featuring front-wheel drive and a new six-speed automatic transmission. The Hyundai - Kia Group's new 201HP 2.4-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine with direct injection gasoline should be among the choices.

According to the Korean automaker, the Cadenza is scheduled to go on sale in most international markets, including North America and Europe, in January 2010.
2011 Kia Cadenza: New High-Res Photo Gallery and Details, International Sales Start in January 2010 - Carscoop

Old 11-24-2009, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc76 View Post
The new Subaru lineup is amazing, as is the new Lexus Sedan. The 2 door Accord is really growing on me as is the Ford Raptor. I am not at all impressed with GM or Chrysler, not at all. Ford and the imports are making some good looking cars....minus the cube
The HS Hybrid? (The ugly Corolla of Lexus)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive