Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 07:30 PM

26,667 posts, read 28,921,854 times

Advertisements

It's somewhere deep in the ocean. Bodies should have floated to the surface but if they have, they haven't been found yet. Maybe the plane landed softly and just sank, then maybe no bodies would have come out of it. Nothing makes sense as to how or why it happened but it's somewhere in the ocean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 07:41 PM

102,444 posts, read 108,880,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
This has been my contention from the first report that the aircraft went missing.
To this day, I never believed anything different than an alien abduction.
We are not alone in this universe, and those that think we are , are seriously misguided.
I don't believe any humans on that flight are living now, and the aircraft itself is perhaps under study, which is probably why it was abducted in the first place.
Bob.
It wouldn't have been alien abduction, at least not anything like what the Japanese flight observed in the previous post, because the plane was flying very low after it turned west. As for where it is now, we really have no way of knowing. It could be in Central Asia, for all we know.

Why aren't the media saying anything about Boeing's monitoring of the Rolls Royce engines, and their location?

Old 04-01-2014, 07:59 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,784,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
It wouldn't have been alien abduction, at least not anything like what the Japanese flight observed in the previous post, because the plane was flying very low after it turned west. As for where it is now, we really have no way of knowing. It could be in Central Asia, for all we know.

Why aren't the media saying anything about Boeing's monitoring of the Rolls Royce engines, and their location?
What most of us are saying is that 100% of everything reported and we mean 100% has either been altered, changed entirely, stated later it was wrong, a lie, or you name it.....

We have been at square one since it went off radar.

It reeks of a cover up.

The US military has the ability to do the following.

grid system that wraps the entire world that detects any type of blast bigger then a small pipe bomb world wide.

The ability to read the date on a dime from space

Advanced satellite tracking systems, that most feel encompass the entire earth.

We basically can go back into our data and view anything that happens anywhere on earth.

Something very secret or sinister happened to flight 370, or the US would disclose what they know....or due to military secrets possibly being revealed, won't say.

They will search for a few more weeks and then give up and that will be that. Or, they will have some magical pieces wash ashore (fabricated 777 parts) and claim the rest of the plane sank and we have no idea where, but now we know what happened...and that will be that.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:11 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,828,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
It's somewhere deep in the ocean. Bodies should have floated to the surface but if they have, they haven't been found yet. Maybe the plane landed softly and just sank, then maybe no bodies would have come out of it. Nothing makes sense as to how or why it happened but it's somewhere in the ocean.
Maybe we are looking at this all wrong. Theoretically speaking, pilot suicide would get Malaysia off the hook, so the airline is not responsible for unjustly actions. Maybe the pilot (s) didn't follow protocol and flew it out to the Indian ocean to protect the airline and their families, knowing that it couldn't be found and knew the battery would be dead when found ( if ever found). Furthermore, the lack of communication has helped this very outcome because it adds time to this search and the clock is running out.

I don't know if it will ever be determined and I don't know if it will ever be proven.( if this is the case) No plane, pilot turned off box, flew under radar, Indian ocean. Case closed?

Old 04-01-2014, 08:18 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,805,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
This has been my contention from the first report that the aircraft went missing.
To this day, I never believed anything different than an alien abduction.
We are not alone in this universe, and those that think we are , are seriously misguided.
I don't believe any humans on that flight are living now, and the aircraft itself is perhaps under study, which is probably why it was abducted in the first place.
Bob.
Now what would possess an alien to want to abduct an earthly airplane? Obviously if they got over here and had the technology to snatch a plane out of the sky, they are doing way better than we are, technology wise.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:22 PM

26,667 posts, read 28,921,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Maybe we are looking at this all wrong. Theoretically speaking, pilot suicide would get Malaysia off the hook, so the airline is not responsible for unjustly actions. Maybe the pilot (s) didn't follow protocol and flew it out to the Indian ocean to protect the airline and their families, knowing that it couldn't be found and knew the battery would be dead when found ( if ever found). Furthermore, the lack of communication has helped this very outcome because it adds time to this search and the clock is running out.

I don't know if it will ever be determined and I don't know if it will ever be proven.( if this is the case) No plane, pilot turned off box, flew under radar, Indian ocean. Case closed?
I think they do want to find it. I agree about pilot suicide allowed the Malaysians to be innocent--just blame it on the pilot.

We know it flew west and it flew low. Why it wasn't detected on Malaysian radar when it flew back?

Why did the Malaysians dismiss all eyewitness reports of it being anywhere in the vicinity? They never explained WHY those reports were discredited. This is where it gets all fuzzy to me. Not on Malaysian radar, not believing any of the eyewitnesses. It seems to me that the Malaysians are hiding something--or of course it could be just that they are incompetent, which they are. Or are they just trying to cover up the fact that they are incompetent! Or did they see it and shoot it down by mistake and that's what they are trying to cover up.

Beyond that I am lost because the experts say they are sure it went this way and then they say it didn't go there. I hope we can be sure it went southward on that arc but I'm not 100% certain of that because of all the changes and anyway I'm not a techie airplane person at all.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:27 PM

7,132 posts, read 4,805,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Not likely. I am sure the lawyers are just now getting warmed up to jump all over this. It will no doubt be more about negotiation than litigation. Malaysian Air looks bad because it was their airline, whether they are at fault or not. It is just bad publicity to have it drag on in the courts. The victims want some compensation so will keep it alive in the press. It will just be a matter of how much is the airline willing to pay to put this whole thing to bed? The lawyers are the only real winners, as is typical.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
I think they do want to find it. I agree about pilot suicide allowed the Malaysians to be innocent--just blame it on the pilot.

We know it flew west and it flew low. Why it wasn't detected on Malaysian radar when it flew back?

Why did the Malaysians dismiss all eyewitness reports of it being anywhere in the vicinity? They never explained WHY those reports were discredited. This is where it gets all fuzzy to me. Not on Malaysian radar, not believing any of the eyewitnesses. It seems to me that the Malaysians are hiding something--or of course it could be just that they are incompetent, which they are. Or are they just trying to cover up the fact that they are incompetent! Or did they see it and shoot it down by mistake and that's what they are trying to cover up.
Well, that is what I was trying to say. It's easier to dismiss everything to pilot suicide so they are not accountable for unjustly actions. The eyewitnesses are non-existent and so is the radar.
Also, the techies did maintain that aircraft upon take-off and even those reports are non-existent. This plane was only in the air for forty five minutes, tops. That's not very long before making the u-turn.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Not likely. I am sure the lawyers are just now getting warmed up to jump all over this. It will no doubt be more about negotiation than litigation. Malaysian Air looks bad because it was their airline, whether they are at fault or not. It is just bad publicity to have it drag on in the courts. The victims want some compensation so will keep it alive in the press. It will just be a matter of how much is the airline willing to pay to put this whole thing to bed? The lawyers are the only real winners, as is typical.
Gotcha'.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:44 PM

542 posts, read 695,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
I would agree but being in aviation myself, I have cringed at nearly every single technical detail the news has reported on in regards to how the aircraft works. It's always intrigued me how when the news reports on something you know intimately well, you can see all the holes, flaws, and errant, sloppy reporting. Then it makes you wonder how much the news gets wrong elsewhere.
My dad likes to tell me about school project he did as a kid. For a big news event, he compared all the written newspaper accounts, and was amazed at how much the details differed. And for something like this, you'd think the reporters would double check their info but it seems that's not so. It's frustrating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Aviation