Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
 [Register]
Big Island The Island of Hawaii
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2014, 08:44 PM

74 posts, read 83,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by second right View Post
Frankly I think the guy is nuts.
No, he isn't!
Look at the flipside - you're a pu**y.

Considering Big I conversations center more on where to buy eggs, big frogs being bothersome, your friend might be moving to Old Lady Island, good choice would be better and easier to sell pre-need

He's in his 30s, single, in his prime. Now is when to take chances even if long shots. The only feature to ascertain is, "is he just a salesman or is he the real thing, a closer?" If the latter, he will make it work and if necessary will generate a lead program to keep himself awash in prey in abundance.

The upper echelon of closers stateside are supremely adept at generating their own leads, a key ingredient of the supercloser.

Top-notch closers (150k++++) who work for car dealerships separate themselves from the rest of the "salesmen" by cold calling on the phone, networking, offering incentives to the already bought clients, etc., - some specialize in specific nationalities as clients, the creativity in this narrow band is as big as the universe itself.

In America as elsewhere nobody makes a friggin dime unless the product is sold. The staff who sit in the front office or elsewhere including pencil pushers are total bums aka parasites that feed off the the hunter aka closer aka striker who puts the ball in the net and brings the bacon home.

Stateside as elsewhere the ratio of Slaves (general popultion) to Closers is 1,000++ : 1

Joe
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:

Then of course there is the expense of moving there and having enough money to see him through a period of time before he sells cars.

Part of planning is to have a bank roll for the move, but in this fellas's case it does not have to be much - IF HE IS A CLOSER. Why? Because on his very first deal he will be given an advance and MORE. A Sales Manager has the ability to smell and sense a jugularCloser almost immediately and then he or she, if smart and knows where their bread is buttered, would bend over backwards to accommodate and flow power to the closer.

Watch objection-handling taken to its basic-basic as the leg is tripped to expose the jugular - in real life human closing its the same but is non-physical

The other males are just "salesmen" and are easily intimidated. then comes the CLOSER. Watch the A-B move, swerves are handled with verve and readjustments occur quickly so the closer is always on track always got his eye on the goal.

'He who Greets With Fire' - Magnificent Ferocious Lion King Kills Hyena - National Geographic - YouTube

Old 05-24-2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
I've a very close friend who was apparently offered a job at a car dealership on Big Island. Frankly I think the guy is nuts. I mean, it's an Island, right? Just how successful is a car dealership on an Island?

Then of course there is the expense of moving there and having enough money to see him through a period of time before he sells cars. The "owner" of the dealership of course told him he could easily make $100,000 to $130,000 a year.

Anyone want to tackle this one? My friend would be moving from the east coast to take this "great" opportunity.

A supercloser in action - his teammates (front office and sales manager) know to get him the ball asap because he will find the open man or if that fails he will dribble to confuse and disperse and thereby create the open man and if worst comes to shove he will bring the bacon home hissssssself.

Maradona Goal of the Century - Víctor Hugo Morales commentary - Argentina-England 2-1 1986 - YouTube

Old 05-24-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:

Anyone want to tackle this one? My friend would be moving from the east coast to take this "great" opportunity.

He noo there'd be a trap, most likely 2 or more, 3 being the number to easily and conclusively overwhump & overwhelm.

So he had to even up the odds a bit by throwing a curveball to bunch them together to save nanoseconds - a lifetime in this particular aspect of Closing.

Once Upon A Time In The West HD Opening Credits and Titles The Man by Ennio Morricone - YouTube

Old 05-25-2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:

America ... birth, study hard so you can graduate and get a good job, then work hard hard hard so you can buy buy buy buy buy on credit credit credit credit all the things that show success, then when you are old old old, retire and do stuff like they do in this forum, gardening, big frogs, where to buy eggs and cheese etc., spread to rest of the world already like Inflation and Deflation, such serene gifts from the USA Most Americans are 2 months away from the Salvation Army if they lose their job.

Tell your friend this from Joe, a natural born closer ...................

Being a CLOSER is one of the very few roads that totally eclipses the above stupid formula. In fact it ignores it completely and paves a new road.

A CLOSER never needs to retire simply because he is retired already from a young age in that he works a couple months per year and travels or relaxes and does important things the rest of the year and its never about making gobs of money that he can never enjoy - greed is the only thing Joe knows that would kill this magnificent setup.

Joe has been traveling on the most recent trip for months. Next stop Bali, Indonesia aka Tsunami Land.
Then back stateside for a couple weeks, then on to spain\portugal for a nice zippy car chase thru' the Pyrenees. I can't take any pals with me because they are all locked into the deathly embrace of CAREER and slog

Old 05-25-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:

(1) Pick up an object randomly. Hand it to him. Tell him, "you have 1 minute to view it and evaluate its pros and cons. Then have him sell it to you, CONVINCINGLY.

If he passes this simple test, go to step (2)

(2) Ask him this, "define a closing question" in his own words. Post his answer here

(3) Ask him this, "what's the most important rule or law of a closing question?" Post his answer here

In this simple short sequence I can answer whether or not he has the mojo

Joe

Old 05-27-2014, 11:22 PM

11,053 posts, read 24,031,211 times
He doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever buy a car from. I prefer a much friendlier softer approach. This is a laid back rural place, he might turn a lot of folks off with hard sell.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotzcatz View Post
He doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever buy a car from. I prefer a much friendlier softer approach. This is a laid back rural place, he might turn a lot of folks off with hard sell.

Your post suggests you'd be an easy sell - also, he'd make a killing in said laid-back rural place (called lay-downs in sales jargon)

Old 05-28-2014, 08:35 AM

Quote:

All CLOSERS I'm referring to are of the soft but suave, amiable, patient, style. However their jugular bite is anything but soft, but the customer has bought well before the bite. The bite is just something that CLOSERS do immediately after the sale to SEAL THE DEAL SOLID.

Also the CLOSERS I'm referring to will not agree to sell a shoddy or iffy product to anybody. They must be themselves sold on the product and believe in it.

You have a misunderstood concept about SALES.

High-pressure salesmen are not CLOSERS.

Old 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:

CLOSING is as simple as is shown here. But Joe is certain that 99.99999% of people will f*ck it up. The ones who don't mess it up, escape the slavery lifestyle extant in America - and they escape the gobs of DEBT FINANCING for butter items too.

Woman chosen for video purposely to show that the sex of the CLOSER is irrelevant.

How To Close The Deal - Advanced Stuff on Closing the Deal - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Big Island
View detailed profiles of: