Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > coosjoaquin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Travel I love to talk about where I go, usually something funny or beautiful will happen which will make me take a mental note of it so I can write it down when I get back. It doesn't quite work out though because by the time I get access to paper or a computer,
Old

Canada2

Posted 07-30-2008 at 10:38 AM by coosjoaquin

I've been writing about Canada for a while, it's quite fun but I've noticed that my humour has turned overtly Canadian meaning that half the things I write about can't be understood by anyone who Is not from Canada. Because of this I've done some extensive research(:typed “canada” in wikipedia) to help readers understand some in jokes.

First let's start with Canada itself:

It's big
Very BIG

So big in fact that only the Russians...
I like jesus but he loves me so it's awkward
Posted in Travel
Old

canada1

Posted 07-15-2008 at 11:46 PM by coosjoaquin

As all of you now I'm currently away from my family and in Canadian territory doing a fair bit of tourism. I've decided to record my experiences in something other than pictures and videos. Mind you though, I could write books on just this and I would but I'm always either short on free time or more entertained doing something else.

Day before:

Well I had almost no sleep at all unless you count those 2 hours I spend under my friend’s bed. This was not one of my...
I like jesus but he loves me so it's awkward
Posted in Travel