Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Angry
Old

Kendrick Lamar - Child of Rage The FULL Documentary

Posted 02-24-2016 at 12:49 AM by AveryJarhman

https://youtu.be/UrjGGCmEF9A?t=22s

*A Child Filled With Rage Maturing Into A Depressed, Suicidal Thinking Adult*

Six-Year-Old Kendrick Lamar Witnesses MASS CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011...
Old

Rep Cynthia McKinney Ignoring CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT

Posted 02-20-2016 at 09:35 PM by AveryJarhman

https://www.facebook.com/83039126374...5916834859061/

Seems Representative Cynthia McKinney joins the majority of educated, alleged caring and responsible Americans Willfully Ignoring America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused and neglected...
Posted in Lifestyle, News, Angry
Old

US Marine Assaulted By Victims of American Child Abuse

Posted 02-17-2016 at 01:58 AM by AveryJarhman

Sadly I have few doubts Christopher Marquez, is an INDIRECT victim of America's expanding and shameful *National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect,* aka *Poverty*, that for decades has OPPRESSED and deprived untold numbers of emotionally abused and neglected young developing children from experiencing a safe, fairly happy "Average Joe and Josie" American kid childhood that Childhood Trauma Victim Kendrick Lamar laments he, his three siblings,...
Old

Posted 02-16-2016 at 12:42 AM by AveryJarhman

In his 2015 Grammy award winning Rap Performance titled "I", Kendrick Lamar writes, *"I've been dealing with depression ever since an adolescent."*

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a song about child abuse and *VICTIM...
Old

Hillary Clinton and African American 'Super Predators' - Video

Posted 02-14-2016 at 11:48 PM by AveryJarhman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFWVc649t-k

During my nearly six decades of life Mrs. Hillary Clinton could be the most reprehensible and duplicitous American citizen and politician I have ever witnessed.

First she characterizes as "Super Predators" children who were exposed to Childhood Trauma, Abuse and Neglect that often causes many kids to mature into depressed, angry, frustrated, unpredictable, sometimes...