U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Lifestyle
Old

Some Thoughts on Artificial Intelligence

Posted 01-05-2020 at 03:40 AM by pushups44
Updated 01-06-2020 at 04:38 AM by pushups44

As time passes, computers keep getting smarter and smarter. Just as mountains build up over time, one grain at a time, software keeps getting refined by the best programmers and engineers in the world. The growth of knowledge is exponential. Moreover, because of the borderless communication today, knowledge can be spread at the speed of light, limited only by our capacity to absorb information, and at no cost.

As software continually improves, being able to do calculations much faster...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

Posted 01-04-2020 at 10:09 AM by Cethtot

Technique of Alexander Eyes:
https://afromu.livejournal.com/2007.html

Similar material in English, the technique itself is worse, but the subtleties are the same, that is, all the books or all that the military peppers remember now is very valuable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ryc196s0I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4uS_7q-hnE
Spaced Learning - A Learning Tip | 1:54
Stage 3 - Dimensionality, Sketching | 15:54
Stage 4 - Abstract Terminology...
Posted in Lifestyle
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

I Always Believe in What i have Spoke about

Posted 12-30-2019 at 05:17 PM by evets (Supernatural Disasters are Satan)

I always believe what I have spoke on about the Disasters been sent by the Devil and myself witnessing paranormal Activity in 2004 like " the miracle on st georges hill"2005. Yet all I can try to prove is the Devils Existence as he remains hidden to the World to steal their Souls. That's what happens when they don't accept Jesus and Believe. Their is very little I can do now that I have told my few stories that happened in my real-life. So I don't talk much online, but be assured I do...
Old

5 Ways to Relieve Computer Eye Strain

Posted 12-23-2019 at 12:10 AM by AfshanBashir11

Computer vision syndrome is a medical condition – as the name suggests – resulting from;staring at a smart device for the lengthy, uninterrupted time.
Result: The lack of sleep torments your eye muscles resulting in strains. An inadequate sleep pattern extremely disrupts the circadian rhythm.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg computer-eye-strain.jpg (65.6 KB, 0 views)
Posted in Lifestyle
Old

CTB (Continued Training Benefits) California Unemployment

Posted 12-11-2019 at 04:06 PM by Simplyme1979

Anybody have any knowledge on this program? My unemployment ended last week. I reached out to them prior to this to find out about this program which allows you to continue collecting benefits while you attend school. I am set to start school on January 6th. I am not sure if I will qualify, as it says you need to let them know you are interested by your 16th week of benefits. My claim had to go through an appeal process so i eventually was approved for the full 26 weeks, but ofcourse only collected...
Posted in Lifestyle, News