Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Angry
Old

Domestic Disturbance

Posted 11-19-2022 at 02:55 PM by Best817ch

There is something that really bothers me when it comes to domestic violence. Sure, when police are called about three police cars with two officers in each vehicle arrive. However, after they leave, then what? I'm sure we all have seen Julia Roberts in "Sleeping With The Enemy" or Jennifer Lopez in "Enough" and if not they are good movies. Even in those movies though, the women had to take measures into their own hands - literally. Dixie Chicks also has a video called "Earl's...
Posted in Lifestyle, Angry
Old

China Retaliates Against Taiwan For Hosting Pelosi

Posted 08-02-2022 at 11:52 PM by Regulator_DIM (Opinions Posted)

[QUOTE=DRob4JC;63901163]Remember who's who... Pelosi, Biden, China - all on the same team.

This is probably a set up to do the Asian version of Ukraine/Russia with Taiwan/China. It may not be exactly the same, but I am expecting aggressive activity towards Taiwan.

Biden leaked the trip details... China makes threats... Pelosi goes anyway... now China has a reason to act against Taiwan. In the end, China gets what they want. All of the actors have played their...
Not a member
Posted in Angry
Old

Nihilism IS EVIL

Posted 08-01-2022 at 11:51 PM by Regulator_DIM (Opinions Posted)

[QUOTE=Winterfall8324;61171467]Everyone (generally) is a nihilist today, even those who haven't heard the word. It has become so mainstream that nearly every American regardless of class follows its creed.

Everything is subjective, instant gratification, we are all perfect the way we are, etc. are all centered around the idea that nothing matters.

'Culture/Literature? What literature, art is subjective, nothing matters' screams the nihilist.

Corporate...
Not a member
Posted in Lifestyle, Angry
Old

...And Still More About Supreme Court Decisions of-Late

Posted 07-06-2022 at 11:04 AM by Blondebaerde

10th Amendment, paraphrasing: "If an issue isn't clearly mentioned in the Constitution, it becomes a state's rights matter." End of story, kooks. Deal with it. Nut jobs.

Not sure what the problem is with this. I tire of ignorant statements about "living documents" and etc. Don't like the Constitution, change it via Amendment. Negotiating/discussing with zealots that dismiss the Constitution, the church, etc. is pointless. Zero core beliefs, zero interest in...
Big Data
Posted in Angry
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

refreshly disturbed

Posted 03-28-2022 at 04:39 AM by ParkPatChRon (Mark B in Molalla, OR)
Updated 03-28-2022 at 05:31 AM by ParkPatChRon

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][B]
HLY D. RE SISTR EFUR BED
RDEIFSRTEUSRHBLEYD[/B][/FONT]

Well, children, I don't know what to say. Today I am feeling under the weather so that is fun; typical realist emotions.

Holy Dick. 185. Sister f/your bed.
:tape:

Ark at hron
Hesse, Westphalia

typical
realist
emotion

TREYEMPAOILO

EAL is IRTE
EAL IS IRATE camo...
Not a member
Posted in Weird, Angry