Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Angry
Old

ON: The World Is Facing A Global Job Crisis

Posted 09-10-2014 at 03:19 PM by Blondebaerde
Updated 12-15-2014 at 03:54 PM by Blondebaerde

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjdemak View Post
Perhaps the quest for constant attainment of material wealth has finally ended for the bottom 50%. If your poor in America, you would be better off living off the land than working to acquire nothing. We cannot force companies to hire people, and give paychecks we already have enough sheep. Funny how they cry wolf about their sales going down, or try to blame other factors besides an inferior product like olive garden. Maybe the middle class expects more than overcooked pasta for $15.00 a plate.
Big Data
Posted in Angry
Old

In Desperate Need of Help ! ! !

Posted 09-02-2014 at 04:39 AM by sean tinsley

My fiance and I rent a house from her father. The home is without running water . We have to transport water in gallon spring water jugs back and forth from his house just to have water to survive with . But we continue to pay rent dispite this inconvenience. The waterline has a leak, and the Bill is outstanding ! This bill is from before we even moved in ! Not to mention the fact that we have teenagers at home and now an infant from our daughter. He has yet to even try to fix it ! My fiance believes...
Posted in Angry
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Chrysler Products <<Shudder>>

Posted 08-18-2014 at 10:21 AM by Blondebaerde
Updated 01-03-2015 at 11:25 PM by Blondebaerde

I have a not-entirely-rational distaste for Chrysler products. Also, I have an entirely-rational scorn for their reliability ratings per various publications.

My dad was a Chrysler man, more often than not, though did own some Ford products too (three, that I know of, over a lifetime vs. roughly ten Chryslers). He never bought JPN new, though did own one second-hand from me (my 1981 Celica Supra, another story). I grew up in the suburbs north of Detroit, Oakland County. (Oakland...
Big Data
Posted in Angry
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

"None. Zero. Not one person has even given me an interview."

Posted 08-10-2014 at 11:30 AM by parried

I thought nobody wanted to work for minimum wage? Stupid conservative republican nutjobs always calling people lazy. You idiots don't even know what applying for a job means.

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Jails Over Crowded!

Posted 07-20-2014 at 09:19 AM by Fortoggie

All the jails in this region are over crowded! Some are having to deal with double the inmates they were designed for. This raises several questions; 1. Have we made too many frivolous laws? 2 .Are we dealing with to many rebellious citizens, who either don't know the rules or refuse to play by the rules? 3. There are dozens and dozens of dad's incarcerated for lack of child support and of course they can't support a child from inside a jail cell. I have talked to many of these dads who just don't...
Posted in Lifestyle, Angry