Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2022, 02:09 PM

16,643 posts, read 8,369,674 times

Advertisements

There are lazy and bad drs out there too. No one feels the need to rant about them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2022, 02:09 PM

21,745 posts, read 12,888,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
It's funny because cops will get called lazy for doing nothing except sitting in a car at 3 am but then if they actually do something like address the public or give someone a ticket they're rogue and trying to make things not fun for people and if it's a white cop giving a non white person a ticket or something it's racist.
Not in my opinion. I’d really like for you to stop impressing your ideas of what I think onto me.

None of this should mean cops can’t be more viable in Boston for an extra hour downtown. But they’re union is stubborn as hell.

Old 12-21-2022, 02:19 PM

5,126 posts, read 2,705,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Not in my opinion. I’d really like for you to stop impressing your ideas of what I think onto me.

None of this should mean cops can’t be more viable in Boston for an extra hour downtown. But they’re union is stubborn as hell.
Sorry but saying we don't have a police force at 0300 and cops spend more time sitting in a car doing whatever instead of patrolling, is a generalization that you can't support with any evidence. And yes, SOME cops do bad things just like every other group. Yet those who group them all into one category (without supporting evidence) are generally regarded as bigots in my view. "I have a cop friend" is not a defense.

You say you have empathy but then you go on this type of rant:

Quote:
"Facing all time low morale, staffing shortages, extended tours of duty, and unfilled assignments, leadership within the department is at its wit's end according to numerous Command Staff and Department Leaders we spoke with. "

"With the department facing record high attrition rates and the looming threat of the hundreds of members who could retire at any given time, and a continued attack from social groups and elected officials the Department has been teetering on a full blown crisis for a while now."

Man.... these guys really never stop whining. If you all are just so sad, throw a pizza party, get some water balloons and a clown. Watch Power Rangers. Whatever you gotta do- just give me a break.

No one "attacked" you, tough guys. "Tours of Duty" They really think they're the military lol.

You're absolutely ridiculous. But do keep projecting your own $hit on to the rest of the world. It's comic relief. Like I said, resentful clown act.

Old 12-21-2022, 02:23 PM

Default re

Quote:

Did I say anything about you there?

Old 12-21-2022, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostongymjunkie View Post
Sorry but saying we don't have a police force at 0300 and cops spend more time sitting in a car doing whatever instead of patrolling, is a generalization that you can't support with any evidence.

You say you have empathy but then you go on this type of rant:

You're absolutely ridiculous. But do keep projecting your own $hit on to the rest of the world. It's comic relief. Like I said, resentful clown act.
Everything I posted make perfect sense! Didn’t I just say their Union is stubborn as hell? I’m have more empathy than sympathy tbh.

Not every cop is the same but the one heading the Union- Larry Calderone, and the ones like him are NUMEROUS. And they’re ridiculous and not all of the rank and file agree with those people.

The duality of my perspective it doesn’t fit into your myopic world view. You want things to be one way- but they’re not that way and you can’t stand it.

Anything that I say hear Id say to a cops face- hell prolly try to cuff me but I’ll still get my sh it off. They know it’s true..

Old 12-21-2022, 02:27 PM

Right I'd much rather have someone like Julia Mejia running the show.

Old 12-21-2022, 05:54 PM

5,126 posts, read 2,705,313 times
Quote:
Everything I posted make perfect sense! Didn’t I just say their Union is stubborn as hell? I’m have more empathy than sympathy tbh.

Not every cop is the same but the one heading the Union- Larry Calderone, and the ones like him are NUMEROUS. And they’re ridiculous and not all of the rank and file agree with those people.

The duality of my perspective it doesn’t fit into your myopic world view. You want things to be one way- but they’re not that way and you can’t stand it.

Anything that I say hear Id say to a cops face- hell prolly try to cuff me but I’ll still get my sh it off. They know it’s true..
Never known a union where the rank and file all agree with leadership. Doesn't happen. As for this alleged "duality" of your views on police, they aren't evident from your decidedly one-way views expressed on this forum. The same views which apply blanket generalizations to cops, white people, and pretty much anyone you don't agree with, along with the numerous anecdotal observations you try to pass off as indisputable fact. lol

But like I said, keep projecting your own narrow mindedness on to others.

Old 12-28-2022, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitey View Post
That’s right homie, you’ll provoke a confrontation while your homies stand by with their cell phones ready - standard race hustler MO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9EEHvfDNTU

Old 12-28-2022, 06:51 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,794,313 times
https://www.necn.com/news/national-i...im-da/2898173/

"Next time he'll think before he cheats"

Old 12-30-2022, 08:53 PM

Dorchester residents find burglar in their kitchen on Xmas day:

https://www.wcvb.com/amp/article/bos...s-eve/42356653
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston