Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2022, 10:42 AM

21,782 posts, read 12,929,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
That's what i was waiting for you to say. You feel that because most of the parents at BPS are black/hispanic they are oppressed
I don't feel that way. They are with or without me.

Quote:
and their kids should be given passes for bad behavior along with their own behavior.
Totally different thing entirely. Not true and not sure why you think you can tell me that's what I feel. Especially if I'm explicitly stating that's not what I feel and I've never said that.

You mostly just type out of emotion and from your very limited POV. So a lot of your "arguments" come off as just cries/whines with little to no basis in facts or reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2022, 10:53 AM

16,737 posts, read 8,450,725 times
Oh and now because you don't like what i said I have a very limited view of the world...because I'm white right? I'm not sure why you think i've had such a limited life. Do you know things I've been through?

Old 05-19-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Oh and now because you don't like what i said I have a very limited view of the world...because I'm white right? I'm not sure why you think i've had such a limited life. Do you know things I've been through?
Your posts revolve around Milton and a few parts of Boston without any context or comparison for what's going on in other states... and they're virtually only from a white perspective. Your perspective is limited because it is. Its not just racially its youre perspective in general like when it comes to housing and legislation. You're usually just flat out factually wrong and so you rely primarily on personal anecdote and weak attempts at character defamation.

You're basically a Karen- whiny and aggrieved for virtually no reason apart from general angst and race-related anxiety/insecurity. What's worse is you've got main character syndrome and, like you're doing now, always center yourself on things that really don't have any impact on you. Even things you have absolutely no interest in other than to complain. I would recommend self-reflection but you wouldn't listen.

Old 05-19-2022, 12:06 PM

Oh sh*t I just got called a Karen.

I’d say I’m pretty average as far the Karen thing goes. Some things bother me, most things don’t. We had a work meeting today where the new CFO introduced herself to us all. Someone made this comment to her which was meant to be private:

Nice to meet you! One suggestion - to be careful about referring to COVID in the past tense (as opposed to 'the first year(s)' or 'the lockdown period'), since the pandemic is still very much ongoing & we don't want to inadvertently feed into denialism.

That is a straight up Karen. Not someone thinking kids are brats and poorly behaved because they hit each other with chrome books.

Old 05-19-2022, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Oh sh*t I just got called a Karen.

I’d say I’m pretty average as far the Karen thing goes. Some things bother me, most things don’t. We had a work meeting today where the new CFO introduced herself to us all. Someone made this comment to her which was meant to be private:

Nice to meet you! One suggestion - to be careful about referring to COVID in the past tense (as opposed to 'the first year(s)' or 'the lockdown period'), since the pandemic is still very much ongoing & we don't want to inadvertently feed into denialism.

That is a straight up Karen. Not someone thinking kids are brats and poorly behaved because they hit each other with chrome books.
mhm..

Old 05-19-2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Homie, you're a bigger Karen than the rest of the forum combined. Everyone's just shooting the sh*t buy you're here to educate, shut down and punish because needless to say you're a genius and everyone else is a brainless ape.
not everyone.

Facts are tough things to grapple with at times, especially when they interrupt your racism- I understand that. You're a determined fellow though, you'll manage.

Msrb is entitled to her opinion doesn't mean she gets to dictate back to me what my opinion is and be wrong about it. You should be banned so you should just be happy you arent and leave me alone.

Old 05-19-2022, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Homie, you do realize you're dictating your opinion to everyone else and expect them to treat as the gospel of God, right? Grab the DSM and look up NPD, you'll find it very interesting...
opinion. and ill pass.

Old 05-19-2022, 02:15 PM

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Your posts revolve around Milton and a few parts of Boston without any context or comparison for what's going on in other states... and they're virtually only from a white perspective. Your perspective is limited because it is. Its not just racially its youre perspective in general like when it comes to housing and legislation. You're usually just flat out factually wrong and so you rely primarily on personal anecdote and weak attempts at character defamation.

You're basically a Karen- whiny and aggrieved for virtually no reason apart from general angst and race-related anxiety/insecurity. What's worse is you've got main character syndrome and, like you're doing now, always center yourself on things that really don't have any impact on you. Even things you have absolutely no interest in other than to complain. I would recommend self-reflection but you wouldn't listen.
Last time I checked this was the Boston forum in the state of MA. Why would I be talking about other states here?

I think you're just mad that I dont want to cut down forests to build housing developments. Is that where I've been wrong?

Old 05-19-2022, 02:23 PM

Students have been dismissed after a second gun was recovered by police at Charlestown High School

Old 05-19-2022, 05:52 PM

5,164 posts, read 2,724,118 times
No surprises here:
https://www.boston.com/news/schools/...keover-of-bps/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts > Boston