Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County
 [Register]
Brevard County Space Coast: Palm Bay, Melbourne, Titusville area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2013, 07:38 AM

209 posts, read 247,799 times

Advertisements

so me and my fiance will be on a 2 week honeymoon next summer end of june into july our first week we are going down to coco beach to check out ron johns surf shop timeshare. we have a week of hotel on them. then the second week we are heading down to maimi to catch a carneval eastern caribean cruise.
we are getting tickets to disney from ronjohn its part of the package deal we sit through the few hours of hard sell make a desicion and then get our gifts.

what areas are close by to coco beach he likes to fish so hes thinking a deep sea fishing charter trip while hes fishing i might want to go to a water park to soak in the sun and relax are there any water parks near coco beach.? i love shopping and like to check out local malls but one thats rather larger in size maybe more than 2 floors not sure if florida has any of those..

we are also foodies my fi is a sous chef and i am a hobby baker and love to try new foods but try to avoid any kind of places that are back home we are from new england connecticut. i know florida has a ton of places you cant find up here but we also enjoy more mom and pop places where you can get a good meal.

any bakeries that speacialize in cupcakes? i am cupcake obsessed and love to travel all over to find the best cupcake bakeries in the us. also looking for an ice cream place that makes the ice cream themselves and not shipped in from say hersheys or turkey hill

any good middle eastern foods i am part armenian and love armenian food i know of an armenian place but thats in byonton beach area and i dont think its even near coco beach or that its still in business last time i was in florida was 98

we dont like mexican or asian food but love bbq italian american middle eastern armenian greek, irish pub food diners, craft burgers organic farm to table kinds of foods

also looking for a nice country bar where i can line dance i line dance back east and would love to find a place in florida.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Brevard County