Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 04:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcastistic View Post
Oh, I did not see this post here! I appreciate this. I'd prefer a price range below $800/month for a one or two bedroom apartment or home (if that's even possible).
Your not gonna live in Linden for that unless you have roommates for a house, well I think they have a trailer park.

Is that what you currently pay for an place to live in San Jose?

Have you lived on your own before?

800 will get you into a decent apartment in an OK area. Much better than what it can get you in SJ.

If you could take it to 1000 The Pavillions in North West Stockton is the best.

Next I would try Mariners cove.

Post back on your considerations and I can give you an idea of the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 12:03 PM

7 posts, read 109,445 times
No way, in San Jose I pay that much to live in a tiny studio that is more like a mini motel room. I have lived on my own before. Getting to $1000 may be pushing it, I'd probably more like $700-800 range, but are there any nicer areas for that much? And what is the difference between those areas and the Pavillions & Mariners Cove? I may be willing to go up, just for a better place to live.

Old 05-13-2013, 12:41 PM

103 posts, read 274,285 times
I would not do Bianchi! It may look okay but I've had co-workers who walked home at night and got robbed.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:19 PM

Also I wanted to give you this information earlier but forgot, crimes here are on a priority list. In other words, violent crimes and murders get first priority. So, if your say drunk and pulled over, the cop will most likely let you go because its not top priority. Also if you move here in Stockton, you will become very familiar with sirens as ambulances are always flying around.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A girl from Stockton,CA View Post
Also I wanted to give you this information earlier but forgot, crimes here are on a priority list. In other words, violent crimes and murders get first priority. So, if your say drunk and pulled over, the cop will most likely let you go because its not top priority. Also if you move here in Stockton, you will become very familiar with sirens as ambulances are always flying around.
What, are you 12?

Give it a try so you can see what color the drunk tank is painted.

Sirens? Coming from SJ I'm sure the OP has heard a few.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:13 AM

Quote:
I would not do Bianchi! It may look okay but I've had co-workers who walked home at night and got robbed.
Who the heck said anything about Bianchi?

Bianchi by the I5 freeway in Lincoln Village West is an good area.

By West Ln not so much.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Who the heck said anything about Bianchi?

Bianchi by the I5 freeway in Lincoln Village West is an good area.

By West Ln not so much.
Uh I don't know the OP did, and who is talking to you anyways.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
What, are you 12?

Give it a try so you can see what color the drunk tank is painted.

Sirens? Coming from SJ I'm sure the OP has heard a few.
No, i'm not 12 but I'm old enough to ignore a loud mouth dog barking at nothing.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:07 PM

75 posts, read 105,307 times
Quote:
No, i'm not 12 but I'm old enough to ignore a loud mouth dog barking at nothing.
You are so right. Ignoring your post about being let go by the cops if drunk is for the best for everyone.

Sound advice there.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisCowboy View Post
You are so right. Ignoring your post about being let go by the cops if drunk is for the best for everyone.

Sound advice there.
You don't live in Stockton, so why are you here? I was just trying to let the OP know what's up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California