Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 05:52 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl6969 View Post
I take it that you're like that one person in here who thinks they are really the best? That **** probably taste nasty.
Everyone has his/her own opinion and I think there are a few more who love them than hate them. Do I think they are great? Yes, for the price and no, I have never had one that tasted nasty. I might add, I am a blue ribbon cook and was a foods and nutrition major in college. I do know good from bad when it comes to food I have eaten everything from cheap burgers (McDonalds in the 50s) to gourmet burgers costing up to $15. In and Out does not attempt to compete with gournet burgers. The thing you seem to miss is they are still under $2. Oh well, you have been on your rampage for days now, just continue. I doubt many will ever agree with you on the subject, but if you are having fun, good for you.

Old 08-19-2015, 07:14 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,668,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdumbgod View Post
You are free to report all who you don't care for. But those in glass cubicles ought not throw stones.
I was just saying cause some of us here were going to report on that person for like being a troll and posting the same **** over and over again.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-19-2015 at 08:29 AM..

Old 08-19-2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Everyone has his/her own opinion and I think there are a few more who love them than hate them. Do I think they are great? Yes, for the price and no, I have never had one that tasted nasty. I might add, I am a blue ribbon cook and was a foods and nutrition major in college. I do know good from bad when it comes to food I have eaten everything from cheap burgers (McDonalds in the 50s) to gourmet burgers costing up to $15. In and Out does not attempt to compete with gournet burgers. The thing you seem to miss is they are still under $2. Oh well, you have been on your rampage for days now, just continue. I doubt many will ever agree with you on the subject, but if you are having fun, good for you.
I was talking about those so-called protein burgers you're talking about. Those burgers are like vegetable or have no meat in them usually taste like **** and if you read my first post on this thread I said that they (in-n-out) certainly ain't the best.

I was going to say if you think they were the best AS in better than gourmet burgers or burgers from more nicer and up scale restaurants so you agree that theres no way they would be better than food from those sorts of places.

The last I heard, they don't even have like a dollar menu or something.

Majority of the nation has never heard or could care less about that place. For a lot of people I know and more, its not worth going through traffic and like a different area to eat or try their food.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-19-2015 at 07:56 AM..

Old 08-19-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
I was just saying cause some of us here were going to report on that person for like being a troll and posting the same **** over and over again.
Do you even have an idea what a TROLL is and how would you know what others are going to do? You are posting the same thing over and over; does that make you a TROLL? Maybe it does.

The poster you are talking about has been posting here for awhile and is anything but a TROLL.

Old 08-19-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:
I was talking about those so-called protein burgers you're talking about. Those burgers are like vegetable or have no meat in them usually taste like **** and if you read my first post on this thread I said that they (in-n-out) certainly ain't the best.

I was going to say if you think they were the best AS in better than gourmet burgers or burgers from more nicer and up scale restaurants so you agree that theres no way they would be better than food from those sorts of places.

The last I heard, they don't even have like a dollar menu or something.

Majority of the nation has never heard or could care less about that place. For a lot of people I know and more, its not worth going through traffic and like a different area to eat or try their food.
Holy Cow; boy do you sound like you are barely out of high school. You don't even know what a protein burger is. It has nother to do with veggies..And, no they don't have a $ menu. They only make burgers, fries, and milk shakes for heavens sake. AS for gourmet quality, no one is claiming that.

By the way, I have to wonder where did you learn the word Ain't? I always thought is was isn't.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Holy Cow; boy do you sound like you are barely out of high school. You don't even know what a protein burger is. It has nother to do with veggies..And, no they don't have a $ menu. They only make burgers, fries, and milk shakes for heavens sake. AS for gourmet quality, no one is claiming that.
lol for whatever reason are you trying to insult me? got mixed up cause you used another word for some burger and using the word protein makes a lot of things seem healthy. If it is that burger you're talking about it DOES has VEGGIES.. Did you read the pages in this thread? There are some here that say they are the BEST, again as I have said in the post before, as if they are better than anthing else. Also someone here agreed that they CERTAINLY are the best.

Quote:
By the way, I have to wonder where did you learn the word Ain't? I always thought is was isn't.
LOL there are places in america that use that word quite alot.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-19-2015 at 11:34 AM..

Old 08-19-2015, 11:07 AM

2,189 posts, read 2,605,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I prefer In N Out to 5 Guys. I mean it's not like CA doesn't have other burger places, it's just to some people's taste. I realize you'd love a burger war here but I'll let other people respond, I think it's stupid.
Five Guys is twice as expensive, I can't believe they can stay in business with those prices.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:09 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,712,713 times
I'm really not sure why In-N-Out gets so much praise. The burgers are okay, definitely better than McD's. The fries aren't great though. Given the choice, I'd much rather get a burger at a local joint. Five Guys has burgers that are about 100% better than In-N-Out. Yes, they are more expensive. But, the burger is better. I guess you get what you pay for.

I guess I'm biased as I'm not really a fan of fast food (except for Chipotle type places) anyways.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:10 AM

2,189 posts, read 2,605,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
To me it makes sense .

Their quality is much higher than competitors and their price is considerably lower.

Combo / "Value" meals these days at a lot of the chain places seem to be close to $10.

I recently paid like $9.50 for a mediocre chicken sandwich, fries that were barely warm and a small amount of them, and a coke that was mostly ice and a few sips of soda. Not a great value at all, and it actually felt more like a rip off.
McD or Carl's Jr or any fast food burger give me a bloated feeling or upset stomach but now with In N Out, tastes good and no ill effects.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Do you even have an idea what a TROLL is and how would you know what others are going to do? You are posting the same thing over and over; does that make you a TROLL? Maybe it does.

The poster you are talking about has been posting here for awhile and is anything but a TROLL.
I ain't the one who brought up that person was a troll first. So your saying its better to post the same picture posts over and over again than posting picture less posts with over and over again??

Have you seen the repeated postings of useless disgusting pics that person has posted in the last pages???

Again PLEASE look at the previous pages.

Last edited by owl6969; 08-19-2015 at 11:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California