Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 09:10 PM

301 posts, read 164,863 times

Advertisements

San Diego’s Lorena Gonzalez Slams Elon Musk Over Tesla Threat to Leave California:

Lorena
✔
@LorenaSGonzalez
· May 9, 2020
F*ck Elon Musk. California has highly subsidized a company that has always disregarded worker safety & well-being, has engaged in union busting & bullies public servants. I probably could’ve expressed my frustration in a less aggressive way. Of course, no one would’ve cared if I tweeted that.

https://timesofsandiego.com/business...ve-california/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2020, 05:02 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Good for her.

Silicon Valley made Tesla, not vice versa. The health and safety of human beings is more important than this entitled egomaniac's personal demands! If he doesnt want to be a part of the community that made him a household name anymore because they refuse to be bullied by his threats on social media, then good bye and good riddance!

Old 05-11-2020, 05:04 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,280,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud49 View Post
San Diego’s Lorena Gonzalez Slams Elon Musk Over Tesla Threat to Leave California:

Lorena
✔
@LorenaSGonzalez
· May 9, 2020
F*ck Elon Musk. California has highly subsidized a company that has always disregarded worker safety & well-being, has engaged in union busting & bullies public servants. I probably could’ve expressed my frustration in a less aggressive way. Of course, no one would’ve cared if I tweeted that.

https://timesofsandiego.com/business...ve-california/
She’s a poor excuse of a politician and flat out evil. She’s the one that destroyed the gig work in California.

She’s also a media whoore. She admitted she blasted him with an F bomb so people would notice.

Old 05-11-2020, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
She’s a poor excuse of a politician. She’s the one that destroyed the gig work in California. She’s flat out evil.
Yeah I dont agree with that. Forcing companies to make gig workers employees is a huge loss for all parties involved. First of all companies can regulate your hours of work to meet their bottom line.

We need more common sense from both sides.

Old 05-11-2020, 05:28 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,645,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
She’s a poor excuse of a politician and flat out evil. She’s the one that destroyed the gig work in California.

She’s also a media whoore. She admitted she blasted him with an F bomb so people would notice.
With a filthy mouth to boot. The F bomb loses it's power when you use too much. Not too bright either, she could have gotten her point across without the first sentence.

In any professional situation, the minute you use that type of language, you lose people and what you say starts to become invalid even if it's true.

She should know better.

Old 05-11-2020, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
With a filthy mouth to boot. The F bomb loses it's power when you use too much. Not too bright either, she could have gotten her point across without the first sentence.

In any professional situation, the minute you use that type of language, you lose people and what you say starts to become invalid even if it's true.

She should know better.
Elon Musk should know better as well. Instead of finding out what he can do to reopen, he goes full douchebag on twitter, threatening to move the company hq? Lol petty and childish, biting the hand that fed his brokeass.

Old 05-11-2020, 05:53 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,645,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Elon Musk should know better as well. Instead of finding out what he can do to reopen, he goes full douchebag on twitter, threatening to move the company hq? Lol petty and childish, biting the hand that fed his brokeass.
I agree.

No one who is supposed to be a professional(even if you're not high profile) starts using foul language your validity goes out the window. People start to shutdown and not listen.

"It's now what you say. it's how you say it."

Old 05-11-2020, 07:48 PM

85 posts, read 70,916 times
lol what a surprise; a trashy latina doing trashy latina stuff (this btw I'm latino).

Old 05-11-2020, 10:51 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Embarrassing and completely unprofessional. There was a time saying something vulgar like that publicly would ruin your political career. It's also a sign of low intelligence and tells me she can't craft a response and doesn't realize nobody was asking her for one.

Old 05-11-2020, 11:17 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,280,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Embarrassing and completely unprofessional. There was a time saying something vulgar like that publicly would ruin your political career. It's also a sign of low intelligence and tells me she can't craft a response and doesn't realize nobody was asking her for one.
This is the same type of response she gave when people challenged her on the gig destroying bill. Calling them liars and foul language.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California