Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 01:18 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,533,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
In my single days I would just lick my eye brows and strike up a conversation. For some reason the women were always interested in talking to me. Either that or its because of the Porsche, boat, and airplane. Never could figure it out.
You must have a very long tongue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 10:26 AM

126 posts, read 161,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100 View Post
I consider myself very attractive (size 00), beautiful face etc. When I post pics my pics on Hotornot my average score is 9-10. When I post anonymously on an "Age Guessing Website" the average guess for me is 21 (with over 60 guesses), even though I am 31!

No one can date me because I'm not interested in men! I don't want to ever get married or have kids (sorry but I don't like children whatsoever). I just like doing my own thing and being alone. So no matter WHO approaches me, whether you are rich or poor, good looking or downright ugly, I will NOT be interested because I am not interested in dating anyone (for fun), casual dating, a relationship or marriage. I am just a very solitary person!

Contrary to popular belief not all women need a man and not all women want to get married. I am NOT interested in women btw so don't even go there (I actually don't get along with most women, they are very competitive and jealous etc). I just LIKE being alone and I mean completely alone (not even dating).
So you're Asexual?

Old 03-09-2010, 10:49 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,616,636 times
[quote=kbat;13188384]Believe it or not, there are born-and-bred SoCal girls (hot ones, even) who take considerations other than money into account when looking for a man.[ /QUOTE]

Looks, arrogance, and a sense of "excitement" are also factors that attract the overwhelming majority of girls in SoCal, as well as money. Also helps to be from somewhere else (and not the Dakotas or anywhere else in the Midwest either, that's not considered "exotic" enough.)

Old 03-10-2010, 09:59 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,060,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrmsd View Post
I think San Diego is actually better than LA in this regard....LA is also an ambitious place,er,not east coast ambitious,but men and women,come to LA to see,be seen and hopefully get paid to do just that....legally,of course.
I know families in LA,too...so I know it varies,but the singles scene there is so plastic and kinda disembodied,almost. the options and expectations are all over the board.....SD is a little more down to earth-or you have the option for being down to earth in SD,at least. Even given it's so cal superficial thing.
But doesn't SD have more color hang ups than LA, though?

Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM

355 posts, read 1,479,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbat View Post
Believe it or not, there are born-and-bred SoCal girls (hot ones, even) who take considerations other than money into account when looking for a man. The guy I ended up marrying didn't have a penny to his name. At the time, I made more than he did, which wasn't saying much. On one memorable occasion I can remember both of us rummaging through the couch cushions for loose change. :lol But he was good-natured, smart, funny and respectful, and I'd have done myself a disservice if I'd cast him aside because he didn't drive a Porsche. I'd met men with money who were putzes and I refused to date them. Perhaps I was an anomaly... but I doubt this.

Here in South Dakota, no one drives Porsches or has millions socked away in Swiss bank accounts, so it's a moot point. If you're a jerk, you'll be lonely.
Well either you are certainly an anomaly (at least in terms of SoCal), or you're not as hot as you think you are and/or you were not in SoCal at the time and had to settle/lower your expectations to match your environment.

As far as being a jerk and being lonely, hardly. While yes I will be painting the fairer gender with a broad brush, women in general love the *******s - the guys that ignore them, seem disinterested, and don't fall for their games/teasing/guilt/crying/emotional BS and baggage. The "bad boys" that the ladies think they can "change".

Old 03-14-2010, 02:00 PM

957 posts, read 1,134,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I live in the LA area and every woman I come across seems high maintenance. They seem to want men either for sex or money.

Is there any part in Southern California where women aren't like that?
Here it's even worse , especially in big cities like Milan and Rome , they won't even look at you or let being asked something when walking if you're not in order:
very handsome
very well costly dressed
and pretty rich

and worst they even won't take you as a sexual objects , they simply couldn't care less of men today.

Ok I'm a bit exagerating , but just a bit , more and more women have gotten so snobbish , over the top , self-confident and arrogant that sometimes you feel like shihit.

Last edited by Italian (x)lurker; 03-14-2010 at 02:21 PM..

Old 03-14-2010, 05:31 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,592,620 times
Quote:
I live in the LA area and every woman I come across seems high maintenance. They seem to want men either for sex or money.

No

Old 03-14-2010, 06:50 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,793,178 times
Quote:

Yes.

Old 03-14-2010, 07:16 PM

418 posts, read 487,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snort View Post
The problem with the Pinto though is that if you tap it in the rear, it explodes.
hahahahhahahaahahahahah!!!!

Old 03-15-2010, 03:47 AM

1,215 posts, read 2,961,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown Oakland View Post
So you're Asexual?
I'm hetero. I have a FWB (male sex partner fyi) but don't want a relationship, don't want to date, don't want to get married and don't want kids.

Why would you assume that I don't have a sexual preference and that I'm not having sex just because I don't want a relationship or to get married? I hope you realize that in the year 2010 people can have sexual relations without dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California