Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2013, 09:35 PM

557 posts, read 673,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
It's simple trolling. He just repeats the same premises as if repetition confers validity, confident that someone will engage him and thus dignify the repetition with annoyed argument. There's no thought process there to engage, just rote repetitions that will surely continue as long as they can draw attention. Same fundamental methodology as Fred Phelps: show up, put forth statements calculated to cause outrage, get attention. I only have debates with the worthy, and trolls are not.
You can tell whether someone has an archaic and barbaric world view, if speaking out against monarchy in support of democracy is considered trolling.

Last edited by drknoble; 07-26-2013 at 10:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Just find any old issue of Mad Magazine; he's featured prominantly on the cover of most of them.

He is a foreigner whose origional post began with the question "why" posed to Canadians and he has received a plethora of answers to that question with none of them to his liking. He has berated us since the very first page and we have shown tolerance and patience by attempting to answer him regardless of his ignorant and arrogant stance.

His position regarding Canada and Canadians has been clearly and irrevocably stated within:

//www.city-data.com/forum/groups/1443-merica.html

Infantile.
Infantile? Coming from you? Nearly everything you post is random, unrelated, and childish.

My postion regarding Canadians and other people who unfairly bash the US was defend and fight fire with fire. This positon has not changed. That doesn't mean I dislike people from other countries, it means I hate the US bashing phenomenon, as I've said many times before on other threads. Your desperate attempt to change the subject with silly conspiracy theories exposes just how badly you want to protect your beloved monarchy.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
pdw

2,674 posts, read 3,096,864 times
What is there to expose? We are a nation settled largely by Loyalists. It shouldn't surprise you that we support the continuation of our monarchist form of government.

Old 07-27-2013, 04:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drknoble View Post
You can tell whether someone has an archaic and barbaric world view, if speaking out against monarchy in support of democracy is considered trolling.
Seems you've initiated the never ending topic Drknoble. so i may as well continue,

Yes we know you hate the monarchy Drknoble now give us some examples of what powers that supposed evil monarchy can perpetrate on todays Canada.

Old 07-27-2013, 07:44 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Infantile? Coming from you? Nearly everything you post is random, unrelated, and childish.

My postion regarding Canadians and other people who unfairly bash the US was defend and fight fire with fire. This positon has not changed. That doesn't mean I dislike people from other countries, it means I hate the US bashing phenomenon, as I've said many times before on other threads. Your desperate attempt to change the subject with silly conspiracy theories exposes just how badly you want to protect your beloved monarchy.
KansasTurtle; now you're reverting to form.

Your position regarding Canadians and other people who unfairly bash the US is about as stupid a statement as your others have been. Firstly the US gets no more "criticism" than it's preeminent size and influence would seem to deserve using your silliness posted everywhere ("it's a war out there people") one can explore on here. You and others foster the notion at every opportunity that the U.S. is dominant and superior in all things but yet you cannot understand the concept those glaring lights you focus on her might bring unwanted attention in the form of reasoned criticsm. Sheesh!

Where's your cake drknoble? Oh, that's right, you've already eaten it, haven't you?

In what fairy tale world were you brought up to believe that behaving in a manner you stridently profess to dislike and villify in others would garner you anything but dissmissiveness and derision?

On this thread, you haven't posted anything relevent since post number one. That posted question of "WHY" has been adequately answered a dozen times or more and yet you persist with rattling your cribs bars with simply repeating over and over and over, yet again, the same silly premise. If you insist on spitting out your soother, we cannot be blamed for your inablility to enjoy your nappy time.

You have expressed nothing but dislike for all foreign countries with special disdain for Canada and all things Canadian throughout your posting history. Give up on the holier-than-thou "Great Democracy Protector" cape wearing; the red clashes with your tighty whities.

"Beloved Monarchy" ~ ~ again, really?

infantile.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdw View Post
What is there to expose? We are a nation settled largely by Loyalists. It shouldn't surprise you that we support the continuation of our monarchist form of government.
I wasn't trying to expose, but encourage support for those Canadian immigrants, who are doing the right thing. And it does surprise me since Canada purports to be a democracy.

Old 07-27-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Seems you've initiated the never ending topic Drknoble. so i may as well continue,

Yes we know you hate the monarchy Drknoble now give us some examples of what powers that supposed evil monarchy can perpetrate on todays Canada.
I've already answered this question many times before, but you keep asking it over and over. The unelected Queen can legally veto a bill, make appointments in gov, fire gov workers, take control of the Canadian military, etc.

Constitution Acts, 1867 to 1982

Old 07-27-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
KansasTurtle; now you're reverting to form.

Your position regarding Canadians and other people who unfairly bash the US is about as stupid a statement as your others have been. Firstly the US gets no more "criticism" than it's preeminent size and influence would seem to deserve using your silliness posted everywhere ("it's a war out there people") one can explore on here. You and others foster the notion at every opportunity that the U.S. is dominant and superior in all things but yet you cannot understand the concept those glaring lights you focus on her might bring unwanted attention in the form of reasoned criticsm. Sheesh!

Where's your cake drknoble? Oh, that's right, you've already eaten it, haven't you?

In what fairy tale world were you brought up to believe that behaving in a manner you stridently profess to dislike and villify in others would garner you anything but dissmissiveness and derision?

On this thread, you haven't posted anything relevent since post number one. That posted question of "WHY" has been adequately answered a dozen times or more and yet you persist with rattling your cribs bars with simply repeating over and over and over, yet again, the same silly premise. If you insist on spitting out your soother, we cannot be blamed for your inablility to enjoy your nappy time.

You have expressed nothing but dislike for all foreign countries with special disdain for Canada and all things Canadian throughout your posting history. Give up on the holier-than-thou "Great Democracy Protector" cape wearing; the red clashes with your tighty whities.

"Beloved Monarchy" ~ ~ again, really?

infantile.
Once again, I am not Kansas turtle. Just like jambo101, you have zero proof to back up your bogus claim. So I guess I should just use your ridiculous logic and conclude that you're actually the true owner of that account, since you both are making the same baseless accusation and conspiracy theory around the same times...I figured it out

I know you're desperately trying to defend your beloved monarchy, but my opinions towards Canada and other nations are not black and white. I like the good things that Canada and other countries do (ex: gun laws), and hate the bad such as monarchy. I also hate comments that unfairly bash the US.

I'd rather wear a "Great Democracy Protector" cape, than a "Repulsive Monarchy Protector" crown, which you've placed so shamefully on your head.

Last edited by drknoble; 07-27-2013 at 09:56 PM..

Old 07-28-2013, 05:23 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:
I've already answered this question many times before, but you keep asking it over and over. The unelected Queen can legally veto a bill, make appointments in gov, fire gov workers, take control of the Canadian military, etc.

Constitution Acts, 1867 to 1982
You havent answered squat, in todays Canada the queen can do none of the things you suggest, if she tried she would be made a laughing stock in her pathetic efforts to wield power in a sovereign country and in short order your dream would come true and Canadas historic legacy of the monarchy would be over in short order, a mere matter of crossing a t and dotting an i..
However that wont happen as she cares about weilding power in Canada as much as we care about her picture being on our currency,, who cares ., for some odd reason you and your 3 weird immigrants seem to be the only ones who are getting all hot and bothered by this whole monarchy issue, an issue i suspect you couldnt care less about and care more about creating another long drawn out topic thats basically meaningless, just another of your feeble attempts at bashing Canada,eh!

Dknoble i think you need more positive reading material concerning Canada as that continued diet of Rightwing media you must be watching has a habit of turning everything into a negative perspective.
http://pages.infinit.net/garrick/canada/cangreat.html

http://www.straight.com/blogra/39635...utable-country

Last edited by jambo101; 07-28-2013 at 05:46 AM..

Old 07-28-2013, 09:28 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,497,191 times
Quote:
Once again, I am not Kansas turtle. Just like jambo101, you have zero proof to back up your bogus claim. So I guess I should just use your ridiculous logic and conclude that you're actually the true owner of that account, since you both are making the same baseless accusation and conspiracy theory around the same times...I figured it out

I know you're desperately trying to defend your beloved monarchy, but my opinions towards Canada and other nations are not black and white. I like the good things that Canada and other countries do (ex: gun laws), and hate the bad such as monarchy. I also hate comments that unfairly bash the US.

I'd rather wear a "Great Democracy Protector" cape, than a "Repulsive Monarchy Protector" crown, which you've placed so shamefully on your head.
Of course you're no longer KansasTurtle; he got stuped by the mods.

I do not need to create a half dozen or so alternate personnas as I'm not making a fool out of myself in the one I have.

All of us hate comments that unfarily bash any country, but firstly we must define what is "unfair" which would take an unprejudicial arbiter (not you, in other words) then move onto the "bash" and compare it with the more appropriate word "criticism."

I'm not, nor does the monarchy need any protection by me from the ineffectual repetitive nonsense posed from a jealous wannabe Canadian.

There can be but one reason for your fixation on Canada and all things Canadian. You don't post anywhere else to challenge any perceived "unfair U.S. bashing". Can only be due to your secret maple syrup fetish or, maybe it's the beavertails?

Hey; this is fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada