Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2015, 07:22 PM

4,253 posts, read 9,453,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanAnna View Post
Right, so you can't actually deny nor refute things I've said so you're gonna sing the bigot/xenophobe song.
the level of criminality in Russia has increased between 22 and 44% in 2015. You have between 22 an 44 murders per 100 000 population in some of the regions. You are right there in a company with Somalia. Chya by korova mychala, as they say .
Кризис законопослушР°Ð½Ð¸Ñ - Журнал «ПÐ*ОФИЛЬ» | PROFILE.RU
Do you get it that all your haughtiness is coming to an end? There is a rotting country behind you, the gangrene on the face of humanity. Your Constitution is a joke now. You have no moral ground to criticize other countries, coming off your golden chamber pot of the oil aberration. Whatever opportunity has propelled you to live in "Barcelona, Europe", you have not become the imperatrice of the world. You haven't learned to politely converse, even.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:31 PM

299 posts, read 316,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuala View Post
the level of criminality in Russia has increased between 22 and 44% in 2015. You have between 22 an 44 murders per 100 000 population in some of the regions. You are right there in a company with Somalia. Chya by korova mychala, as they say .
Кризис законопослушР°Ð½Ð¸Ñ - Журнал «ПÐ*ОФИЛЬ» | PROFILE.RU
Do you get it that all your haughtiness is coming to an end? There is a rotting country behind you, the gangrene on the face of humanity. Your Constitution is a joke now. You have no moral ground to criticize other countries, coming off your golden chamber pot of the oil aberration. Whatever opportunity has propelled you to live in "Barcelona, Europe", you have not become the imperatrice of the world. You haven't learned to politely converse, even.

I'm perfectly aware of crime in Russia but you can't compare it to Somalia. Also what crime has to do with misogyny in Islam? Social and financial hardships push people to commit crimes, these do not push people to commit crimes against women especially when there's no substance abuse involved.

Just because I have different opinions to you doesn't mean I haven't learned to converse politely, in fact you're the one trying to insult me. While you live your sheltered life in Canada I have a PHD and I've traveled the world so id say my observations and conclusions come from real life experiences and not CTV news.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:32 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,368,091 times
Quote:
I'm perfectly aware of crime in Russia but you can't compare it to Somalia. Also what crime has to do with misogyny in Islam? Social and financial hardships push people to commit crimes, these do not push people to commit crimes against women especially when there's no substance abuse involved.

Just because I have different opinions to you doesn't mean I haven't learned to converse politely, in fact you're the one trying to insult me. While you live your sheltered life in Canada I have a PHD and I've traveled the world so id say my observations and conclusions come from real life experiences and not CTV news.
Let's talk about misogyny in Russia, then. How's women's equality there?

Feminism could destroy Russia: Russian Orthodox patriarch
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...triarch-kirill

Old 12-14-2015, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
Let's talk about misogyny in Russia, then. How's women's equality there?
Not bad. Communism has always cheered for gender equality. But LGBQ rights are non existant and anti homosexual agenda of the government is troubling.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:35 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,162,735 times
Come on now, we all need to cut Anna some cheese...

Her head's in the right place but for the wrong reasons.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:38 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,368,091 times
Quote:
Not bad. Communism has always cheered for gender equality. But LGBQ rights are non existant and anti homosexual agenda of the government is troubling.
Why are so many Russian women becoming mail order brides then? Not many Canadian women are doing that, if any.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
Why are so many Russian women becoming mail order brides then? Not many Canadian women are doing that, if any.

Poverty and wanting to have better lives. Unfortunately in Russia you're either rich or very poor. It's the same reason why SE Asian women become prostitutes and mail order brides. Their beauty is often all they have to get out of the poverty. If I had to be poor in Russia I'd most likely do the same thing. Especially that western men, especially Americans, are crazy about Russian women.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:47 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
Default What a BS comment

Quote:
Of course, if consensual I have no issue with people having several spouses. As for Mennonites/Amish they give their children an option to separate and live normal lives. In Pakistan if you're a woman and decide to live normal life your own family will kill you.

Rape in Scandinavia became rampant because of the influx of middle eastern and North African refugees, with Sweden having majority of its sex assaults committed by Muslim migrants, also while Sweden always had high reports of sexual assaults compared to other countries (and this due to their specific way of registering rape) it has tripled in the past 20 years.

I actually not condemning a group before anything has happened. It already happened. In Europe. UK had problems for years with Muslim pedophile gangs targeting specifically English girls who were deemed worthless by them.
But it looks to me that you're happy to take the risk and expose your daughters, sisters and girlfriends to possible sexual assault so you can be nice to refugees.

Okay so now all Muslim men or refuges are rapists ... were the heck do you come up with this nonsense.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:50 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,726,194 times
Default Yes and for not good reasons ...

Quote:
Poverty and wanting to have better lives. Unfortunately in Russia you're either rich or very poor. It's the same reason why SE Asian women become prostitutes and mail order brides. Their beauty is often all they have to get out of the poverty. If I had to be poor in Russia I'd most likely do the same thing. Especially that western men, especially Americans, are crazy about Russian women.
Yes ... Western men that tend to seek these type of women are usually men looking for something pretty, younger and submissive. They assume that they can buy love which is sad.

Old 12-14-2015, 07:51 PM

7,309 posts, read 9,326,230 times
What I know is that Mennonites and Muslims helped each other bury their dead in the Gulag.

Muslims, Mennonites and anti-religious backlash | Mennonite World Review

Seven million died in the 'forgotten' holocaust - Eric Margolis
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.