Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 02:28 AM

11 posts, read 16,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
LOL It was Puss 'n Boots at our house, with an occasional can of Kitty Salmon for a treat.

This was way before FF was introduced. I can't believe the variety of cat food available today.

thanks to amazon and the internet, now all the cats are spoilt for choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 05:59 AM

124 posts, read 60,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Meow Ma View Post
My cats are some picky eaters. They would ONLY eat Fancy Feast. I tried the more/less expensive brands but they wouldn't touch those. They would also not eat all natural, healthy wet foods either. But Fancy Feasts, they ALWAYS love them. Have you noticed this in your cats? I begin to wonder whether FF adds bad stuff to get cats hooked on their product.

Midnight LOVES Fancy Feast. Recently, when I went shopping at PetCo they told me that PetCo was getting rid of certain brands because of the long term effects it can have on cats. Fancy Feast opted to change their ingredients to make it more natural insteaf of getting dropped from PetCo. I bought one of all their new natural line and so far, Midnight likes those too. They sell them in cans and cases.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats